AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Luckiest thing that's ever happened to you?

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I didn't die when I on a few occasions fell asleep outside while drunk during cold vinter nights.

So it worked out.

Member Rikku Tsukimono will become famous soon enough Rikku Tsukimono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2006 09:38 AM
    Threads

1. I found 20 dollars in my room.

2. Got straight A's on all my work, so I was a straight A student.

3. School out for like... 2 months, it was so kool.

It was fun while they lasted. ( Sniff. )
    ♥ °˚◦ ▪ † Яіккu.. ¤ ..Тѕuкімоио.. † ▪ ◦˚° ♥

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Im lucky to be alive
    Im lucky to have a family and friends
    Im lucky to have a home
    Im lucky for every minute ive been given on this earth.
    Im lucky too have found AF
    yes im very lucky..^^

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The luckiest thing to happen to me is finding $200 on the ground.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

i stepped on a nail.

which of course started a chain of events, as i got to leave work early to go to the hospital for free, and while in town, i found out that FFXI was no longer being made for the ps2, but in a different store they had one left, it was a teeny bit beaten up from being handled roughly, but the disks and hardrive were fine.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I'm lucky to long as long as right now, I was born three months early and not to mention being a girl too XD. I was born in Hong Kong.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleon1
    I found around $16 one time....is that very lucky???
    Yeah that's lucky! I consider myself lucky if I find money in my room I'd forgotten about.
    <3<3<3

Member sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

I beat Halo2.

Member blackcat-meow is on a distinguished road blackcat-meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

to be alive i thank god for my life cause with out it i would have never met my other luckiest thing my lover dot n_n!!!!

kite and daisuke n_n

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

I won $500 once, but I can't tell you how. It's top secret. If I told ya I'd have to kill ya.............j/k.
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:34 PM
    Threads

managed to excape from my sensei from nt sending my report on time.

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Well, I'm constantly winning prize drawings and contests. My family and friends say I'm really lucky. ^^

Also, I've have quite a few near death experiences. Nearly died at birth ((I was over a month early, very sick, and had a twin, who died)), was hit by a car and got away with only three stitches ((the cop across the street at the time said I went 30 feet in the air)), and just a few months ago in my car I spun out of control and got a foot from hitting a telephone pool ((and all that happened was two tires off the rim, which I was able to get fixed for free)).

I've been hurt many times, and still no reall damage. I'm actually really lucky. ^^

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

Default time

when i was speding time with my girlfriend at my house and my parents were soposed to be home at to and they called at 3 to tell me they werent coming till 10:30 that night
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Luckiest thing ever...that's a tough one since I have pretty bad luck most of the time.
    i.e. I'll get caught and punished for what other people do. And the more I protest about it, the worse trouble im in. But the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was probably passing the 9th grade. Since, though one of the smartest in the class, I was lazy all year and probably did a total of 10 homework assignments the whole year.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Spamming King Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade is infamous around these parts Death Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 06:00 PM
    Threads

I fond 120$ and thats about it

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

sheesh, like when i met the gramps that makes me ramen... and my gran said her friend was movin and her friend had this grandaughter hat woz lyk 16 and she had all these manga books nd gave 'em all to me! ^^ yatah!
    apart from that, nothing much lucky stuff has happened to me..
    apart from being able to get away with so many things.. and like most people say.. to be alive! (^_^)y
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I think it was when they cancelled Roseanne

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Lukiest thing that has ever happend to me is not getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

*sighs* nothing lucky has ever happened to me.......i feel so left out

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What about that time we saved the world from aliens

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I fell and almost busted the palm of my hand open on a school bus, back in the sixth grade. I fell very hard, and I almost hit a blood vein. Luckily, I didn't.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sometimes my luck get's kind of messed up, sometimes not always, but sometimes. At school when I get introuble for trying to do something good, but was mistaken for something else. Then when I'm either in ISS(in school suspension) I win school prized that I don't even remember entering for! It's odd how the world works sometimes, but one of the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was when I found a $100's a block away form my house and later on that day I recived a flat screen plasma TV, a 24k gold ring for free!!!............4 months later I accidentally broke the tv by smashing a chair to it(don't ask why)and I lost the ring 3 days after I broke the tv.....so sad.

Mazoku decendent Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master is a splendid one to behold Yu Yu Master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleon1
    I found around $16 one time....is that very lucky???
    I once found a fifty dollar bill on the sidewalk

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish I had that freakin luck. The most I ever found was five dollars.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me would be that I survived a very horrible accident, and I really should've died, I mean after looking at the pictures, I -really- surprised i'm still alive.

Closed Thread

Thread Information