AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which powers would you want?

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I alrady have the power of fire so I guess i would have that but stronger than it is rught now

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Teleportation's so so...but I would like the power to take form of anything I wish...including anime characters XD (aka: shape-shifting)

I'd also like the power to make my own characters come to life and get off of the page. I'd love to be able to talk to lots of them and ask them how they're doing, even though I would already know ^_^;
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke59
    I alrady have the power of fire so I guess i would have that but stronger than it is rught now
    u hav powers.......O.O.............

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

Hmm... which one... teleportation would be awesome, I could suddenly be... there-gone-there-gone. mwahaha. >)
    Though I think I'd want, the Byakugan... I'd be able to see everything. O.O
    Mwehehe...well sis your private journal is not so private now *O.O looks through the cover of the book*..hehehe...
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation xXUchihaxSuraXx can only hope to improve xXUchihaxSuraXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

I have the power of fire

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

I would have to say.. controlling the darkness..

// remember the future.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

i want to be able to control the weather
    and flyusing swells of of air
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

I think I'd have the power to fly.

Thanks ^_^

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

hmmmmmm...... control every muscle of my body so i can move and bend in impossible ways and also SPEED -but im not sure if these count as powers but it is like mind power

Member Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

Of the options to choose from there are no elements!! so why are you people saying it?! apparently none of you are even reading his question. kakashi cool kid gave options to choose from!!
    Anyway, of the choices i would choose the byakugan. neat power and neat look.
    I'm a bad girl. So go ahead, bad rep me!

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
    oops
    well definitely byakugun and kakashis chidori

A Wish Blossoms In Me Mew Blossom is on a distinguished road Mew Blossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 08:24 PM
    I live in a kick-butt rockin town! And no, I don't live in New York.
    Threads

I TOTALLY pick the ability to transform into animals. And no, I did not read the choices.
    I'll Blow You A Kiss If You Be Good

Senior Member Nautilus47 is on a distinguished road Nautilus47's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 04:30 AM
    Threads

None, I dont need any

Rob

Ishimaru Masahiro

Member Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mew Blossom
    I TOTALLY pick the ability to transform into animals. And no, I did not read the choices.
    well aren't you a smart one. you just make yourself look like more of an idiot by not awnsering the question right. duhhh.
    I'm a bad girl. So go ahead, bad rep me!

Member loven_sora is on a distinguished road loven_sora's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 09:55 PM
    Threads

i wanna be able to fly, go back in time, stop time, tranportation, and uhh i guess that's all

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

to control all element(that includes time,wind,water,fire,earth,shadow,light.dark...... ...........and so on)and to choose who dies and who lives.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Member Queen-Me Tifa is on a distinguished road Queen-Me Tifa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

hm. Teleportation would be neat. I could be anywhere in the blink of an eye. No more being late for me.

Woohoo! I have Family:
    Twin sister: Yamanaka_Ino

Senior Member Purple1 is on a distinguished road Purple1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:08 PM
    I'm not telling you where i live!! STALKER!
    Threads

Alright I say the Byakugan. I'm a sucker for white eyes. But other then that....flying. Not teleportation, I'd get fat. o.O
    You mean fighting to bring an end to fighting? I think you'll find there's no such thing! --Van Fanel/ Escaflowne

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

The only power I would to have is to have a high level of Ki/Chi/Chakra and be able to control it

Devastating Evil Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Kakashi's chidori -i can stick my hand through a person.
    sick sig done by Gandizzl

My Evil family:
    Has moved to my journal but here are the newest members to my family:
    evil twin sister twice removed: Macygrey224
    want to be a part of my evil family? pm me.

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I would like the power of teleportation. I would use it to get to school.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

The Fox! Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 05:32 PM
    Threads

Teleportation! I'd love to teliport my way out of school whenever I wanted it'd be so awsome!
    ~Signature By Me~

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Well, people!..........

If you had a high level of Chi/Ki/Chakra/Spirit Energy you would have the ability to teleport and do anything else..........

Senior Member Subaru Blue is on a distinguished road Subaru Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi cool kid
    If you can have one of the following powers what would it be?

-Flying
    -Teleportation
    -Gliding
    -Kakashi's Chidori
    -the Byakugan
    hm, tough choice. I'd say teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    Elemental powers, fly and combo that with Chidori! Go Sasuke move! ^o^ I'll like to add that with the power to go back in time and teleportation ^_^
    Combining, neat idea!

Member frankieanime is infamous around these parts frankieanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2006 06:20 PM
    Threads

to fly
    Anime is the best!

Closed Thread

Thread Information