AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KOS-MOS wallpaper

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default KOS-MOS wallpaper

KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, Just because she's the coolest android...ever. If you reply with "Lawl, that rockzorzs my sockzorzez" or "Taht ish t3h suckz!" than don't bother posting, your post will just be ignored.

KOS-MOS wallpaper

There are a few things I'm going to change, but I want to hear some advice from others before I do.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

FYI use the attach image feature.

As for the wall itself- it's far too bright. I was squinting to look it over. Other than that, I think it looks pretty good. Well, that and KOS-MOS blends far too well into the background, she could be brought out a bit.

So, yeah, drop the brightness down, attach images to your posts, and bring KOS-MOS out a little bit.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    FYI use the attach image feature.

As for the wall itself- it's far too bright. I was squinting to look it over. Other than that, I think it looks pretty good. Well, that and KOS-MOS blends far too well into the background, she could be brought out a bit.

So, yeah, drop the brightness down, attach images to your posts, and bring KOS-MOS out a little bit.
    2 things

-Which KOS-MOS should I bring out.
    -The attach feature isn't working for me, So I need to imageshack it.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    2 things

-Which KOS-MOS should I bring out.
    -The attach feature isn't working for me, So I need to imageshack it.

Well, that sucks about the image uploader not working for you.

And the KOS-MOS that needs to be brought out? Both of them. Or, get rid of the battle mode (the foremost one) KOS-MOS and concentrate on her with the handgun instead.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

I love KOS-MOS, everything about her is wicked sick. I thought that when I saw 'KOS-MOS wallpaper' I would find someone else who knows about how superbly awsome she is. But I found it odd that your wallpaper has very strange similarities to the one on gamersgallery.com. I'm not saying you could have stolen the idea (coughcopyrightcoughinfringmentcough) and i'm not saying you simply scaled the image down. But it bears striking resemblance to the one from gamersgallery.
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-14-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

ok hi. I like it

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I thought it was good. But I actually have to agree with Xin pu (im too lazy to scroll down, sorry). You pulled a Jav bright wallpaper. But hey, it's better than anything I got. So yay for you.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ok, I actually finished a while ago, but Image uploading on imageshack was being a B. But I managed to find another Imagehost. I toned down the brightness, Removed Hilbert effect/Battle Ready KOS-MOS, and tried to make her stand out more by changeing a few blending options. Still a little bright, And one of the radial blurs messed up her cheek (i'll fix it tommarow, so Just ignore that) So how does it look now?

KOS-MOS wallpaper 2

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Sinn
    I love KOS-MOS, everything about her is wicked sick. I thought that when I saw 'KOS-MOS wallpaper' I would find someone else who knows about how superbly awsome she is. But I found it odd that your wallpaper has very strange similarities to the one on gamersgallery.com. I'm not saying you could have stolen the idea (coughcopyrightcoughinfringmentcough) and i'm not saying you simply scaled the image down. But it bears striking resemblance to the one from gamersgallery.
    I can screencap the PSD if you want. And can you link me to the wallpaper? I would like to see it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

MUCH better except for the smack a ho bruise on her cheek and shoulder. I can't wait to see it without it, should be damn good.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hopefully, this is the final product unless anyone else has suggestions.

Final

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

You're really asking to get busted for stealing copyrighted material. Fine, this is an easy one. Your exact Kos-Mos rendering was found on Wikipedia.

Here's what you did. Took this rendering and enlarged it. Then you used some type of photo editing client to design a background and place Kos-Mos in it. Did you think I wouldn't notice that your wallpaper is computer-generated? I can see the graphic details, that exist only in video games, on her body.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

KOS-MOS.....i hate xenosaga part 2....but wallpaper is ko...

Junior Member HIM is an unknown quantity at this point HIM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:34 PM
    Threads

I almost thought you did that. Then I saw Alien Sinn's post.

You, my friend, have been busted! BURN!

Really now, stealing copyrighted material is a serious offense. If the true artist finds out you could be facing a heavy lawsuit.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Sinn
    You're really asking to get busted for stealing copyrighted material. Fine, this is an easy one. Your exact Kos-Mos rendering was found on Wikipedia.

Here's what you did. Took this rendering and enlarged it. Then you used some type of photo editing client to design a background and place Kos-Mos in it. Did you think I wouldn't notice that your wallpaper is computer-generated? I can see the graphic details, that exist only in video games, on her body.
    Congratulations, you are now the worlds biggest tool, So are you HIM(Just for listening to him)

First off, read the bottom of my wallpaper. I already copyrighted the original character and game to the company who made it, not claiming it as my own. The wallpaper itself however, I made.

Secondly-Sue me for what? I'm not making any profit off of it, therefor they wouldn't waste there time. Now, say I was charging people to download it, THEN I would be in trouble, but as it is non-profit it's broken down as Fan-service. Besides, I doubt Namco would compalin as

A)Since there is no profit, it's just an advertisment for the game, and I don't think Namco would really ***** about people trying to sell thier game.

B) If you complain about this, go ***** about the other wallpapers on this forum, most of them are useing game art and anime art from the official peice.

C)95% of the wallpapers you find on the internet for games, animes, bands, and movies are made by fans for fans, they also advertise the game/movie/anime/band. If theres one thing corporations love it's when people get them free advertising.

I actually didn't use that render btw. The one I used was messed up from the hips down. Also, mine was a lot bigger. I never sized anything up or down, because the freakin' picture was huge.

As for stealing. I got the Image off of a free website, meaning It wasn't stolen as anyone can freely access the material and take as they wish.

And...Did you not read my posts? Find me ONE instance where I claimed to be the creator of KOS-MOS. The wallpaper itself, yes I am. The render, I never gave any hints that I did. Besides, even if I were to lie and say I did create it, who the HELL would belive me?

Also, A LOT of people make wallpapers useing official art in the creation of wallpapers. Besides, i'm not the only one on the internet who makes fan wallpapers (notice the keyword....FAN) A LOT of people do it. You see, most artists don't care if people make wallpapers and such with they're characters. Why? Because it shows that people love they're work.The ONLY time they would mind is if you were useing they're art to make a profit. At this point they get a lawyer. But as I have said many times in this post...As long as it's free, where is the F-ing harm?

So let me break this down for you.

Free advertising for Namco + Free to download + Copyright to original creators of KOS-MOS and Xenosaga at bottom of wallpaper= Redfield having a hobby that hundreds of thousands of other people share.

And HIM, I was never burned you twit. Stop praising someone who has no idea what he's talking about.(and btw, i'm not your friend)

Reply all you want, I'm ignoring both of you from here on. Any insults and baseless conjecture you throw at me after this, I will ignore. If you have something positive to say, then say it. Anything Negitive that WON'T help me improve the wallpaper,stay silent.

No then, if this little waste of time is over. Can I get some opinions that matter? Such as Xian Pu's, or Masali's.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't agree with Red much, but I gotta go with him here. You, Alien, are a fscking tool. STFU. I mean, what do you think that wallpapers ARE? They're taking prerendered images and putting them on made BG's. Note, for the retarded in this thread rendered BG's generally mean something YOU FUGGIN MADE. prerendered images are... *gasp* images taken from either anime, or games. HOLY SCHNIKES!!!! Go away n00b, just go away.

Red, I got your back on this 'un bra.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I also don't agree with Xian Pu, but this is HYSTERICAL! For "HIM" (which is a lousy band, btw) I could make the argument "Oh you stole your avi from Rouroni Kenshin, HAHAHAHA NOOB! ur goin to jail lollol!" Grow the **edit** up!
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 02-16-2006 at 09:25 AM. Reason: language
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

I'm gonna leave the warning points to PookyChan-love.

But, stop it. STOP fighting. STOP cursing. STOP acting like a bunch of three year old kids.

Redfield over there is correct. He copyrighted the design. The render has been copyrighted to the respective owners. It's a non-profit thing, so there isn't something to whine about. If people did it for profit, I don't believe AnimeWallpapers Forum (this place) would exist.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Sophonax
    I'm gonna leave the warning points to PookyChan-love.

But, stop it. STOP fighting. STOP cursing. STOP acting like a bunch of three year old kids.

Redfield over there is correct. He copyrighted the design. The render has been copyrighted to the respective owners. It's a non-profit thing, so there isn't something to whine about. If people did it for profit, I don't believe AnimeWallpapers Forum (this place) would exist.

and that's a fact, Jack!

(sorry, local furniture commercial)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Going through and giving warnings. Discussion and debate is good, but it IS possible to do so without resorting to swearing.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, now that we are still on this...When we no longer should be...Can I PLEASE get some advice, from anyone. I don't care who, I just wanted a crituqe =(

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I personally think that it looks fine as is. Nothing new to be added.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Ahh well aside from all of the nonsense. o.0
    I really love how you made the coloring. It's pretty. ;D

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Looks nice - my only suggestion is that she's somewhat pale against the bright vivid background, which draws too much attention away from her. I'd recommend bumping up the saturation on her, and dropping it a bit on the background.

Senior Member oOo-xenos-oOo is infamous around these parts oOo-xenos-oOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

its to bright

plz donate rupees to me plz!

Closed Thread

Thread Information