AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tried Something New

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

SHUT IT, MUNCH!

You'll see more when I draw more. No groveling.

The Alliance - My division of converters to spread the influence of Metal, Satan, Gothism, and Gore to the world in the name of Heavy Metal and all that is better than the normal members of earth. (We have a band)

The best i ever tasted sparkiest fox will become famous soon enough sparkiest fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

Hi Alien Sinn Your art work is awsome keep up the great work. Your use of color is very good and the faces are in excelent detail way to go.

Sparkiest Fox

My Family is in my journal.

"You only have one life so live it to the fullest"

Siggies made by Seyia and Nespa

Junior Member HIM is an unknown quantity at this point HIM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Sinn
    SHUT IT, MUNCH!
    NO!!

You'll see more when I draw more. No groveling.
    FINE!

The Alliance - My division of converters to spread the influence of Metal, Satan, Gothism, and Gore to the world in the name of Heavy Metal and all that is better than the normal members of earth. (We have a band)
    Lucky.

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, Fox. I shall not thank HIM cuz he's a munch.

Junior Member Xero1 is on a distinguished road Xero1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2006 05:34 PM
    Threads

hmm. I like these coloring and detail are terribly good. however if i am allowed to critisize i have one irksome qualm. The arms are too short they should measure from the shoulders to the knees in most cases you only tend to reach to the hips. ^^ sorry i'm being nitpicky I really don't have anything on this level so my advice may be moot.
    Give Someone 12 years of College education, Millions of dollars, a Lab, and some assistance, and that person can mutate some poor animal.
    Give anyone, with writhing imagination, a blank canvas and that person can play God.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero1
    hmm. I like these coloring and detail are terribly good. however if i am allowed to critisize i have one irksome qualm. The arms are too short they should measure from the shoulders to the knees in most cases you only tend to reach to the hips. ^^ sorry i'm being nitpicky I really don't have anything on this level so my advice may be moot.
    Interesting point. However.
    If you are sitting please stand. Put you hands flat aginst your sides. Now look at where your finger tips are. On the hips, on the knees?

I'm not trying to be a smart elec, but this is just a method i've been using to determine where the hands come to when idle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh mine are on the knees... but then agian i have exceptionally long arms i suppose. That is how i measure the arms of my charectars using my own. i suppose my own odditys should be taken into account. although i had no idea it was that far different then most.
    Give Someone 12 years of College education, Millions of dollars, a Lab, and some assistance, and that person can mutate some poor animal.
    Give anyone, with writhing imagination, a blank canvas and that person can play God.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero1
    heh mine are on the knees... but then agian i have exceptionally long arms i suppose. That is how i measure the arms of my charectars using my own. i suppose my own odditys should be taken into account. although i had no idea it was that far different then most.
    You must have lond arms. Either that or you are a gorilla. You're not a gorilla are you?

Member Fire-Drake is on a distinguished road Fire-Drake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 09:39 PM
    Threads

what kind of pencils did you use to get such a good effect?
    Hey I finnally found my photo shop
    I made this me !!!
    [/img]

Junior Member HIM is an unknown quantity at this point HIM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:34 PM
    Threads

You added a picture. Now I see it, good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Drake
    what kind of pencils did you use to get such a good effect?
    I will PM you with a list of my art materials. Take it from me, the few things you need are just lying around the house, well most of them anyway.

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

New avatar matches the drawings. Yay for matching avatars.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taveenai
    New avatar matches the drawings. Yay for matching avatars.
    You'd be suprised at the trouble I went through to get one that was good. They didn't fit, they weren't the right image file, they had too made pixles, the image couldn't be found at this url. Blah! Lies I say. LIES!

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

=O! Amazing Photo Shop coloring there! I think I like the second one the most though because of the coloring style. But don't get me wrong, your other two colored ones were nice as well. ;3

Oh, and yes...hands are frustrating at times. >< But you made the hands nicely on the second one! So I congrats you on that!
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lady of Violets*~
    =O! Amazing Photo Shop coloring there! I think I like the second one the most though because of the coloring style. But don't get me wrong, your other two colored ones were nice as well. ;3

Oh, and yes...hands are frustrating at times. >< But you made the hands nicely on the second one! So I congrats you on that!
    I did feel the tension after the way the hands were in the first one. Totally.

The second, although everyone seems to like most, was not (in my opinion) the most well done. You see, I did not want to go through drawing the details on Kos-Mos's body suit and decided to just do her face. But then it was far to simple and so I added some other accessories. (See above about the jaks in her headband.) I also would not settle for a straight face, so I added in a somewhat suprised or slightly alarmed expression. I think it worked out nicely. But When I colored it, it looked all wrong. So I went back and changed some of the originol contors on the originol drawing. Note this was not easy since I had already put it in ink and paint. So I had to go through all the trouble of editing manually on PhotoShop. Then I felt it was just too simple to use the same color hues as the previous drawing. So, instead of using mostly blue, I lightened the hue and used a lot more white. I still wasn't too thrilled so I decided to try and color it using another client. SharpShapes had a better result, but the colors were like water-color paints and seeped outside of the lines some. But since the colors looked better anyway, I didn't make a fuss and saved it. That's the birth of drawing #2. (Drawing #3 was colored using PhotoShop again, I found that the colors went much better with Kos-Mos's armor with the color choices in PhotoShop.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At first i thought these were your fanart works, however i looked up your previous attempts at original charectars and then took another look at these. it doesn't add up someone doesn't improve THAT much by doing refrence work for fanart. so i looked into the properties of your pictures and researched their artists.

the first and the third belong to Tsubame Yukimura a japanese illustrator.
    the second belongs to a japanese artist by the name of Kasuga.

You trying to explain how it was done, was the finisher. I have a knack for taking art apart and telling you how it was done. the first and third were outlined with a g-style calligraphy pen (a favorite among manga artists) and colored in with markers and cleaned digitally. the second was a digital sketch no inking or anything involved it was drawn with a tablet and somewhat slopply shaded cell style as though to take on the apperance of oekaki.

these do not belong to you.
    I have already informed one of the moderators of this forum, but so far he hasn't given me a response. so i want to hear it from you.

please explain yourself.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default wow

I'm viewing galleries 1 by 1 in order and these are the best drawings I have seen so far. I think I'll give you a rep infact. Keep it up.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

HOT DIGETTY DAMM !! Alien Sinn those rOCK *reps u another time*
    I usually tear off the paper and eat it when i get some curves wrong and can't erase. You got some tallent.

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    Threads

i like the second one best , amazing

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Default Help

Wow, I like how you colered your drawings, I will be glad if you gave some advice of how color my drawings. here is a example
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Elfa.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	297.6 KB
ID:	9990  

Closed Thread

Thread Information