AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tried Something New

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tried Something New

All of my art is of my own characters. Not once have I ever tried to draw characters from an actual anime. But this time I did. Suprisingly, for my first time drawing characters that exist in reality, I found myself doing fairly well. So well in fact, that I encouraged myself to do it again. Alas, and then there was two.

Take a look. Satasfaction drives a lot of people to a lot of things. I'm sending these to EVERYBODY!!

You don't have to tell me that the first one is crooked. I know it is.

Like I said, this is going to EVERYONE, and i'm gonna tell them to send it to EVERYONE! Muahaha.
    *edit* (Picture moved to top)
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-16-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Awesome!!
    these are Amazing!!
    very creative and well done.
    *reps for you*

Junior Member Desolation has a little shameless behaviour in the past Desolation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 12:05 PM
    Threads

Your line art is great and your CG coloring is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much. You know, I never thought that they would turn out that way. They were actually just in pencil until I inked them about 2 days ago. Then I decided that while I was doing something with them, I might as well scan them and photoshop 'em. And now a friend wants me to draw her something. I'm still deciding what I should do.
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-11-2006 at 08:32 PM.

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

wow..i really like your art.....it's really good ^^
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanking you. Don't try this at home, unless you know what you're doing. Lest you die of frustration trying to get those hands the way you want them. I did good everywhere else. But those darn hands, why the heck do people need hands, they're so gosh darn hard to draw. Oh well.

Member Ribii-chan is on a distinguished road Ribii-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 10:57 AM
    Threads

Wow!! You are so creative!! I envy you XD
    Keep up that awsome work.

.:Surell is my one and only love:.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank ya, and work I shall keep doing, i'm working on something else now.

The next one is a cross between one of my own characters and the girl you see above.
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-12-2006 at 08:25 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

cool

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nespa
    cool
    Well that was bland.

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

Wow, I haven't been here in like a whole year... And look what I stumble into.
    Personally, I like the way Kos-Mos looked in Episode 2, but the head band thing is a great touch tey should have never gotten rid of.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

completely amazing so cool i wanna see more
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Added Another

Quote Originally Posted by poppy
    completely amazing so cool i wanna see more
    Really? Aren't you in luck.

Okay, somehow, someway, I woke up at 3 in the morning. I litterally shot up out of bed, eyes wide and diolated, and said to myself "I got it!" I went to my desk, got the drawing board, slapped a peice of paper down and started sketching. Skectches turned to drawings, drawings turned to masterpieces.

Then, once again, scan-color-crop-resize-enhance-done!
    This time the emphasence was on the shine details, like the shoulders, eyes, armor, and etc. The others were usually the hair, clothing, and color.

*edit* (Pictures removed and placed at top because people don't wanna scroll down to see it. Those dumb munches)
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-16-2006 at 03:10 PM.

Member hotaru5238 is on a distinguished road hotaru5238's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

Wow your pics are soooo awesomeness! Better than mine, but sadly I don't know how to color thwm on the computer. But awesomely done!

TO SEE MY ARTWORK GO TO...... http://photobucket.com/albums/d27/jello5238/ HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

That's a gifted talent you have, your art is wonderfully amazing. ^^ I like.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

I like that new one you added in. Shiney.

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

these are pretty amazing!!
    You are very talented!! =3
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks to everyone who took time to come and admire the art here.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow... awesome pics! Those came out really great! I can't wait to see more of them! keep it up!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kurosakifan88 can only hope to improve Kurosakifan88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 06:58 PM
    Threads

wow those were awsome!!!
    hey im a half angel wolf samurai u got a problem with that if u do and ill kill u!! so shut up and be polite!! abd for gods sake dont stare at my pure shite wings!!

------------------------------------------------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you people!

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

nice

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

there both good but i like the second way more than the first

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let me explain the second one. In it, I wanted to show the details of her face, hair, and headband. Look at the sides of the metallical helmet, because she is an andriod, there are jacks plugged into the panels underneath. I don't really know what they are for, just use your imagination. Maybe the helmet doubles a CD player, and the cords are connected to her super-duper futuristic Ipod. And is about to do some serious headbanging to my band, The Alliance. Maybe.
    Last edited by Alien Sinn; 02-14-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Junior Member HIM is an unknown quantity at this point HIM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well, well, well... Look who we have here, look at all this you've been doing behind my back. The Alliance? You'll have to fill me in on that one.

And look who's been drawing better than last year. You just need to get those fingers on the hands the right way. Don't worry, I have thousond's of problems with that too.
    Where's this drawing of your characters mixed with Kos-Mos? Show me... SHOW ME!!!
    Last edited by HIM; 02-14-2006 at 08:00 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information