AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Harry Potter

Junior Member Emerald of Fire is on a distinguished road Emerald of Fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2006 02:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Harry Potter

Title says all you need to know, now for those who didn't run away yes this is an older poster I started and may never finish of a fanfic that I started and may never finish lol. As you can see this was drawn when I was in my Mary Jane character stage as she does take up most the bloody picture but things have changed a lot since then and now she's become a good average character. To the Left of Her ( Morrigan my OC) is the Sexy Sirius (swoons), the loveable Remus below him (glomps), Below him the annoying Harry (thwaks with a very large book) and last but not least my two favorite school children Ron and Hermione. Anywho the whole thing is set in the Order of the PHeonix thus the Pheonix, redundant but I thought I'd point it out.

~Av~

Senior Member Sundavar the illusionist will become famous soon enough Sundavar the illusionist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 12:45 AM
    Threads

cool...

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lol. I like it! Sirius... sigh.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

His <3 belongs to me EVK will become famous soon enough EVK will become famous soon enough EVK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 12:37 AM
    Threads

HAHA! Poor Harry. Doesn't even know you don't like him. I like the way you drew Hermione though, and how you added yourself in there.
    Keep up the good work!

Senior Member naruto_207 will become famous soon enough naruto_207's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2006 03:09 AM
    Threads

it looks cool lol
    brother: ranma--
    sweet sister and best friend:sundvar the illusionist
    my best brave brother: jump_for_luck77
    evil twin:naruto_the_real
    syco brolayer_69

can you find it in your soul to give me good rep

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

your ron is cute and your harry looks weird, lol did he have to much butterbeers very good

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

I think Your Harry is funny. That's why I like it. And Sirus looks *thumbs up*

Now I'll critique you a bit...sorry it's just bugging me...The girl with black hair...I beleive you made her head too flat at the top...that's all that was really bugging me otherwise...Me likey! ^^
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Junior Member Emerald of Fire is on a distinguished road Emerald of Fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2006 02:30 PM
    Threads

THAT'S what was wrong with it! Thank you! I was staring at it prior to posting and I just knew something was off but couldn't quite recall what it was. I adore all critiques because they make my art better, all critiques except for "that looks stupid" or some insult that goes without reason. So thank ya! ^^
    ~Av~

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

I so <3 the way you did Sirius, he looks just wow, heh.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Wink

U ROCK! HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST!
    I love Oliver... he is sooo sexy! And obsessed with Quidditch...
    Mind you, Snape's my fav. character... and Fred and George rock too...
    I hate Harry.

Anyhow, you're picture is THE best! Keep it up!

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Senior Member naruto_207 will become famous soon enough naruto_207's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2006 03:09 AM
    Threads

were it is just harry it looks like he is coco lol but the rest is great
    brother: ranma--
    sweet sister and best friend:sundvar the illusionist
    my best brave brother: jump_for_luck77
    evil twin:naruto_the_real
    syco brolayer_69

can you find it in your soul to give me good rep

Member Tinkerboi is on a distinguished road Tinkerboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 12:49 PM
    Threads

my favorite is Snape never know what he gonna do to Harry P...oh nice artwork!!!

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Closed, please see "fate" thread, which is open. You only need one thread for all of your fan art. Thanks!
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Closed Thread

Thread Information