AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: As the world falls

Junior Member Lady Soul is on a distinguished road Lady Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 11:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: As the world falls

Welcome to my RP! This RP has been approved by LadyPSerenity [thank you!] and I'd like to start!

This RP is open-ended and the story is up to you. I trust you guys not to mess this up so be warned, my trust and patience doesn't go on forever.

So if you're interested, go ahead and sign up!

Story:

It's the feudal era, and all was quiet and peaceful. Days passed by, and everything seemed endless. Endless, till one day.

A man named Ieyasu attacked the western region of Japan. He was with his mistress, Aiede. Oppression was happening to the western region, and people were afraid to step up and try to help.

Days and days passed, it felt like it would never end. Still, no one came up. People started joining Ieyasu so they wouldn't be beaten anymore. Women turned into widows, children into slaves, men into soldiers, teens and young people into workers. No one could express how hurt and horrible they felt.

Ieyasu, still focused on the western region, decided it was time to move on to other parts of Japan where oppression wasn't felt. So his big forces moved on ahead.

5 months into oppression, and he's already taken up the northern part of Japan. People knew they had to do something about it, but they were too scared. Who can stand up and make a difference? Can anyone change the people's minds about this? It's all how you roll the dice...you never know what you're gonna get...

I'd like to lay down a couple of rules, just so we can keep the RP going straight. If you want to change something about the rules or give suggestions, please PM me.

Rules:

1. Please follow the AF's RP rules layed down by Ayumi. I am strict on this rule and I intend that no one break it.
    2. Please post to a minimum of 200 characters.
    3. Romance is up to PG-13
    *4. Try your best to spell
    5. Have fun!
    [* means this is a new rule]

Character sheet:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Side: [good, evil, neutral]

There are characters [pre-made characters] that you can play but on my permission. Please PM me if you want to be a pre-made character

Pre-made characters:

Name: Ieyasu Katsuyori

Weapon: Katana
    Appearance: [I guess I'll let the person who wants to be the character decide]
    Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Teleport, telekinisis, exceptional warrior skills
    Personality: He's very power-hungry and greedy, stubborn and selfish. He has an eye for pretty women, especially Aiede. He's very handsome himself. Ieyasu has no care for others, but the only thing he cares about is Aiede.
    Bio: Ieyasu was only a general when he started. But when he met Aiede, he was different. Aiede had some sort of power over him, and turned him evil. Aiede was the only person who cared for him, and so to make her proud, he started oppressing the land and taking over Japan.
    Side: Evil

Name: Aiede Noh
    Weapon: Daggers
    Appearance: [I'll let the person who wants to play Aide choose her appearance]
    Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: She is very swift in running, she has the power over darkness, she can turn the air poison, she is a seductress
    Personality: A very beautiful woman, she looks as kind and gentle as a lotus blossom but as sharp and greedy as a dragon. Aiede is very prideful, and she's proud of it.
    Bio: She has no feelings for Ieyasu, but she knows he has the power to control Japan. Aiede wants to be the mistress of a powerul man, so she will be known throughout Japan. With her seducting skills and her beauty, she's got Ieyasu by the neck.

The main group [which is the group of RPing members that's trying to defeat Ieyasu] are the main characters. Just post the character sheet with the blanks filled and just wait till I aprove.

Group:

Name: Yuna Ayouga

Weapon: Kunai [twin knives], shuriken [throwing stars] and kuzarigama [sickle and chain]
    Appearance: http://www.koei.com/SamuraiWarriors/...ter_pop_05.jpg
    Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ninja skills [able to leap from tree to tree, roof to roof, etc., teleport, quick feet]
    Personality: Yuna likes to taunt the enemy when on the battlefield. She is the person you wouldn't like to make fun of because she is protective of herself and she can hurt you if it takes to taunting her back. She has a very spunky, bubbly, hyper personality.
    Bio: Yuna is an orphan. From the day she was left in the woods, she began to rely on only herself. When she was 7, she went to a ninja academy. From then on, she became a kunoichi [a female ninja], doing random errands for domo lords. Until when Ieyasu attacked, she began assasinating the soldiers the passed by her. Notorious through the western region as 'Nightcast', she earned fame, but also a target for Ieyasu.
    Side: Good

name: Dean HAratsugi
    appearance:I mostly look like this dude. http://www.uni.uiuc.edu/~ychiang/sanosuke.jpg but i have black robes and blue wrist bands,and also 2 katanas on each side of his waist.
    wepon:2 katanas
    Power/s.a./skills:I am able to manipulate fire around my katanas blades.I am allowed to slash a aura that is hot and very hurtfull at you.
    Bio: Dean is an orphan.He gets picked on alot.He got sent to this unbelievable sensai to teach him how to fight with his hands,feet and katanas'.He has also learnt the was of darkness.He now has some anger issues.HE also has some social issues and being an outcast to the village.The village he lived in was burnt down and the people were killed.Everyone in his village except for him was killed by Ieyasu's army.He now travels to search and defeat Ieyasu for respect of his village,revenge,and honor.
    side:good

Name: Tahana Ichimoto

Weapon:Katana

Appearance:

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Has the power to transform into a wolf at anytime.

Personality:Tahana is only pure evil, and only flirts with men.She would never love anybody, and only play tricks on peoples minds and men's love lives.

Bio:Growing up Tahana never thought of her family in good ways.Her mother would always cheat on her father and her father would beat her mother fiercely.At the age of 15 Tahana killed her father with his own blade, and dug her mother's fan into her mother's neck, at the age of 16.

Side:Evil

Name:Hikira Taiku
    Weapon:The Traitor (two-handed 7ft blade)
    Appearance: http://uk.geocities.com/rainforestw..._deeper_kyo.jpg
    Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:The power to read the moves of any enemy
    Personality:smart, innocent, attractive, sometimes funny and courageous
    Bio: Born in Japan, his family died because of shortage amount of food when he was 14. He manage to survive during the next 6 years by hunting. After a year, he went to join the samurai school to become stronger. He almost failed because of his clumsiness. Then his master gave him a sword called "The Traitor" after series of tests and training.

Side:good

Favorite phrase: What's the matter, lost you touch? (always says it to enemies when they lose)

Name: Aubin Errabdus Innoxioum

Weapon: Magic. Carries a book of dark magic around.

Appearance: FOREIGNER! Tall, silvery eyed brunette. Slender in body, and pretty weak in strength. Wears spectacles for reading.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Can summon a demon at will-- uses dark magic and an expert at daggers.

Personality: Naive and innocent.

Bio: Born into a Noble Family line in England, his life was planned since the day he was born. His loving and doting parents, gently urged him to become a scholar, which he became later on in his teen years. Due to his upbringing, he became a naive man, never knowing that the world wasn't as fair as it was to him. On a trip to Japan, he was persuaded to join Ieyasu's ranks as a Captain, not knowing that everything wasn't as it seemed...

Side: Neutral. X3

Name: Surimano

Weapon: He has a blade of sivler light that forms in his hand when he wants it to. He's dubbed it with the name, PhoenixBlade.

Appearance: He has a black cloak drawn over a sleeveless black shirt and flowing black pants. He has silver hair and eyes. He has a phoenix-shaped gash on his right forearm. He bears one black glove on his right hand, yet there's no information about the purpose of this glove. He's very handsome on his own accord, hence his popularity with the ladies.

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Personality: He can sometimes be un-emotional, but most times he's quiet and collected.

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aiede with her seducing eye.

Also, some say he might be stronger than Ieyasu himself, and will continued the reign of terror if Ieyasu is to pass on...

Name: Babs
    Weapon: staf with a cresent moon it

Appearance: two black catears on top of her head. shoulder brown hair in a braid. brown eye's, battle kimono, wears the staf across her back. has a catpaw print on her forehead to show from what clan she is. cattail creamy skin color.(http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/neko/40

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: thief (wil only steal when necesary though), can make blinding flashes with her cresent moon,cat like ability's (high jumps, balance),can turn into a common housecat if she panics but this only happens when the staf is on her back.

Personality: depends a bit on the situation but mostly a bit carefull

Bio: She is the last remaining of a neko tribe from the westernlands. during the attack her father knocked her out and hid her. however the knock was so hard she dasent remember much except her name, species and how to wield the weapon. she wanders seeking for answers either not knowing or not caring about the war.
    Side: neutral
    • Name: Ison, the traveling priest.
    • Weapon: A dark brown slightly gnarled staff with a black orb on top, held by the top piece of the staff, which gnarles around it on the top side.
    • Appearance: Ison has long purple hair that reaches to about his chin level. He usually wears it loosely, keeping it in shape but not messing too much with it. He wears customised priest robes, consisting of loose black pants with a lightly brown-yellow collored shirt. Over this shirt he wears a large black cloack, the edge of the cloack that ends up at the chest is decorated with a small rectangular patern. His eyes are almost always closed, but on the rare ocasion they are opened, you can see the purple eyes color.
    • Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ison has the ability to levitate and teleport, he also posseses a wide variety of offensive spells.

• Personality: Ison usually comes over as a cheerfull person, even when delivering bad news he can do so with a smile on his face. He also apears very ignorant about the circomstances around him, his closed eyes only adding to the image. Under that cheerfull, ignorant personality, however, lies a calculating -and sometimes ruthless- personality. In the rare occasion his eyes open, you'd best be prepared for trouble. Ison never lies, but that doesn't neccissarily mean he tells the truth either. After all, information is Ison's most priceless possesion. He might tell a story, but the parts he leaves out of the story are probably a lot more important than the ones he tells. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he will usually put a finger to his lips and reply "That is a secret."

• Bio: Ison has a long history of servitude, though most of it is hidden in the shadows where they belong. He serves only one master, the dark lord Rubi-Manako of one of the northern mountains. Whenever his master orders Ison something, it will be done without questioning. He usually travels around with groups here and there, even helping them on occasion. Most of the time the groups end up with more chaos on their hsnds then they would have had Ison not joined them. Above all else Ison is completely loyal to his master.

• Side: Neutral/Evil, Ison is technically neutral, but with his unwavering loyalty to Rubi-Manako there is no telling when the helpfull priest might turn into a fearsome foe.
    Name:
    ~Alex Chimi

~16

Weapon:
    ~Long Sword

Appearance:
    ~(See attachment)

~Speed - moves faster than the human eye
    ~Dance of the Killing Moon - demonic power - A dance with a sword that slices an opponent with 5 painful cut. She is only know to do thins attack for practice and most fierce enemys.
    ~Most powerful under the moon.

Personality:
    ~Alex sweet and caring but don't let that fool you in battle she looses all sense of control and thought. She shows no mercy. She may even kill her loved if they stand in her way.

Bio:
    ~ Alex is the daughter of a Lord. She left her home at the age of 15 after mastering the Dance of the Killing Moon technique, in which she had to kill her Father/master to do. She has been all alone in the world since not relying on any one for help. People fear her name for the thought that she would kill her father was heartless.

Side:
    ~Neutral

Name: Openatro, or Op for short
    Appearance: Medium long black hair, brown eyes, tall, skinny, a scar runs up his right fore arm
    Weapon: twin kama(hand scythes) and two throwing knives(NOT kunais)Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: incredible hand to hand and small blade fighting
    Personality: light and easy to get along with, but can turn deadly serious in nothing flat
    Bio: he was born a farmer, until samurai burned the farms and killed his family. He left the farm and turned his skill with knives and kama into a marketable talent. He thinks glory is a pipe dream and honor is for samurai dogs, but he somehow manages to get both
    Side: Neutral, he's a mercenary

If you're interested, please join! I hope this RP will be a good one!
    Last edited by Lady Soul; 01-28-2006 at 02:37 PM.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quick post by me - Cussing is not allowed on the forums as a whole - So No cussing actually please.

not even censored as the rules state that a censored curse is still cursing.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPSerenity
    Quick post by me - Cussing is not allowed on the forums as a whole - So No cussing actually please.

not even censored as the rules state that a censored curse is still cursing.
    Oops! Sorry! I'll quickly change that.

Senior Member Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

name: Dean HAratsugi
    appearance:I mostly look like this dude. http://www.uni.uiuc.edu/~ychiang/sanosuke.jpg but i have black robes and blue wrist bands,and also 2 katanas on each side of his waist.
    wepon:2 katanas
    Power/s.a./skills:I am able to manipulate fire around my katanas blades.I am allowed to slash a aura that is hot and very hurtfull at you.
    Bio: Dean is an orphan.He gets picked on alot.He got sent to this unbelievable sensai to teach him how to fight with his hands,feet and katanas'.He has also learnt the was of darkness.He now has some anger issues.HE also has some social issues and being an outcast to the village.The village he lived in was burnt down and the people were killed.Everyone in his village except for him was killed by Ieyasu's army.He now travels to search and defeat Ieyasu for respect of his village,revenge,and honor.

side:good
    destroy pain end suffering
    imageshack.us][/URL]

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Name: Tahana Ichimoto

Weapon:Katana

Appearance:

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Has the power to transform into a wolf at anytime.

Personality:Tahana is only pure evil, and only flirts with men.She would never love anybody, and only play tricks on peoples minds and men's love lives.

Bio:Growing up Tahana never thought of her family in good ways.Her mother would always cheat on her father and her father would beat her mother fiercely.At the age of 15 Tahana killed her father with his own blade, and dug her mother's fan into her mother's neck, at the age of 16.

Side:Evil

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:Hikira Taiku
    Weapon:The Traitor (two-handed 7ft blade)
    Appearance: http://uk.geocities.com/rainforestwi...deeper_kyo.jpg
    Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:The power to read the moves of any enemy, later on in the story, he has unknown powers
    Personality:smart, innocent, attractive, sometimes funny and courageous
    Bio: Born in Japan, his family died because of shortage amount of food when he was 14. He manage to survive during the next 6 years by hunting. After a year, he went to join the samurai school to become stronger. He almost failed because of his clumsiness. Then his master gave him a sword called "The Traitor" after series of tests and training.

Side:good

Favorite phrase: What's the matter, lost you touch? (always says it to enemies when they lose)
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 02-04-2006 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Gomenasai
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Name: Aubin Errabdus Innoxioum

Weapon: Magic. Carries a book of dark magic around.

Appearance: FOREIGNER! Tall, silvery eyed brunette. Slender in body, and pretty weak in strength. Wears spectacles for reading.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Can summon a demon at will-- uses dark magic and an expert at daggers.

Personality: Naive and innocent.

Bio: Born into a Noble Family line in England, his life was planned since the day he was born. His loving and doting parents, gently urged him to become a scholar, which he became later on in his teen years. Due to his upbringing, he became a naive man, never knowing that the world wasn't as fair as it was to him. On a trip to Japan, he was persuaded to join Ieyasu's ranks as a Captain, not knowing that everything wasn't as it seemed...

Side: Neutral. X3

[I had to add the spectacle thingy XD]
    Last edited by Damon R.; 01-27-2006 at 01:13 AM. Reason: I had to add that.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

-|- Risa's Angel -|- Surimano is infamous around these parts Surimano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 04:21 PM
    i live in a 1-story house ( can't tell u much more)
    Threads

Weapon: He has a blade of sivler light that forms in his hand when he wants it to. He's dubbed it with the name, PhoenixBlade.

Appearance: He has a black cloak drawn over a sleeveless black shirt and flowing black pants. He has silver hair and eyes. He has a phoenix-shaped gash on his right forearm. He bears one black glove on his right hand, yet there's no information about the purpose of this glove. He's very handsome on his own accord, hence his popularity with the ladies.

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He can also teleport when he must, but he doesn't abuse that ability. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Personality: He can sometimes be un-emotional, but most times he's quiet and collected.

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aide with her seducing eye.

Also, some say he might be stronger than Ieyasu himself, and will continued the reign of terror if Ieyasu is to pass on...

Side: Evil (May change as RP progresses..)

[[It's about time I join the bad side for once. And I hope my information's okay wiht you Soul. ^^]]
    Last edited by Surimano; 01-27-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Surimano

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aide with her seducing eye.

[[It's about time I join the bad side for once. And I hope my information's okay wiht you Soul. ^^]]
    Yeah, it's okay for you to join the evil side! Alright, all the people who haved posted before Surimano is in the RP. I hope more people will sign up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Babs

Weapon: staf with a cresent moon it
    Appearance: two black catears on top of her head. shoulder brown hair in a braid. brown eye's, battle kimono, wears the staf across her back. has a catpaw print on her forehead to show from what clan she is. cattail creamy skin color.(http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/neko/40

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: thief (wil only steal when necesary though), can make blinding flashes with her cresent moon,cat like ability's (high jumps, balance),can turn into a common housecat if she panics but this only happens when the staf is on her back.

Personality: depends a bit on the situation but mostly a bit carefull

Bio: She is the last remaining of a neko tribe from the westernlands. during the attack her father knocked her out and hid her. however the knock was so hard she dasent remember much except her name, species and how to wield the weapon. she wanders seeking for answers either not knowing or not caring about the war.

(catpeople are allowed right?)
    Last edited by Nespa; 01-27-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

It's been a while since I last played a male character, let's see if I still have it in me.

• Name: Ison, the traveling priest.
    • Weapon: A dark brown slightly gnarled staff with a black orb on top, held by the top piece of the staff, which gnarles around it on the top side.
    • Appearance: Ison has long purple hair that reaches to about his chin level. He usually wears it loosely, keeping it in shape but not messing too much with it. He wears customised priest robes, consisting of loose black pants with a lightly brown-yellow collored shirt. Over this shirt he wears a large black cloack, the edge of the cloack that ends up at the chest is decorated with a small rectangular patern. His eyes are almost always closed, but on the rare ocasion they are opened, you can see the purple eyes color.
    • Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ison has the ability to levitate and teleport, he also posseses a wide variety of offensive spells.

• Personality: Ison usually comes over as a cheerfull person, even when delivering bad news he can do so with a smile on his face. He also apears very ignorant about the circomstances around him, his closed eyes only adding to the image. Under that cheerfull, ignorant personality, however, lies a calculating -and sometimes ruthless- personality. In the rare occasion his eyes open, you'd best be prepared for trouble. Ison never lies, but that doesn't neccissarily mean he tells the truth either. After all, information is Ison's most priceless possesion. He might tell a story, but the parts he leaves out of the story are probably a lot more important than the ones he tells. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he will usually put a finger to his lips and reply "That is a secret."

• Bio: Ison has a long history of servitude, though most of it is hidden in the shadows where they belong. He serves only one master, the dark lord Rubi-Manako of one of the northern mountains. Whenever his master orders Ison something, it will be done without questioning. He usually travels around with groups here and there, even helping them on occasion. Most of the time the groups end up with more chaos on their hsnds then they would have had Ison not joined them. Above all else Ison is completely loyal to his master.

• Side: Neutral/Evil, Ison is technically neutral, but with his unwavering loyalty to Rubi-Manako there is no telling when the helpfull priest might turn into a fearsome foe.

Certain parts of Ison are based more on fantasy then realism, such as his powers and the dark lord Rubi-Manako. If any of this is against your storyline, then please notify me.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quick post: OK, you 2 are in. I just hope that more people will join. There are 7 people and we need at least 3 more.

Owner of Spaghetti Cat Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gandizzl

Name: Gan Dalaron

Weapon: A rusty giant two handed sword he carries on his back. He also has 2 dagger sized katanas he carries on each side of his tighs.

Appearance: Gans body is not as big as it should be to weilding a lot weapons. He is pretty slender and about 1.80m tall. He has short black hair, he also has a black bandana around his forehead and a red one around his neck that he pulls up when he fights (he don't like the smell of blood). He's got a little goatee. His eyes are sparkling red. His cloathing is tight black leather with a light chainmail over his chest. His body has a lot of scars after what his last mistress did to him. The most notable one is the giant one on his back that is shaped as a pentagram. The special about the scar is the shape and also that it's as red today as it was the day he got it.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: He has some pretty amazing speed and strength that you can't really see on his outside.

Personality: A fine warrior with no honor. He kills ruthlessly. He's actually a good person, but he don't show it well. He's having a hard time to trust people because of his old mistress, an evil sorceress named Nakaiza, who betrayed him. But Gan still believe in people, he know there is someone out there that will accept him and not betray him. He don't talk to much, he's being quiet until it really matters.
    He hates to get dirty and he don't like the smell of blood. His "trademark" is that he always pull his red bandana in front of his mouth when he is going to battle.

Bio:
    Since his old mistress, Nakaiza, a evil sorceress with incredible powers who live far south, left him in a forest to die 5 years ago after torturing him, almost killing him. Gan only did a minor mistake, all that has been on his mind since that is revenge. He's realised he is to weak to do this by himself so he need strong allies. When he has killed her, he will take over her empire and wealth and become one of the strongest lords there have ever been. He will then take over the country and rule it in his way. He is also looking for someone that accept him on his journey, a really good friend that will never betray him.

Side: Neutral. He won't really help anyone if it's nothing in it for him, but he does not let anyone die unnecessary.

I hope this is okey by you Lady Soul. If anything doesn't fit (like the weapons or the evil sorceress or whatever it may be), please tell me so I can fix it. I would really like to be in this RP
    Last edited by Gandizzl; 01-27-2006 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Typos

Ari Gold set by dotmyztick <33

Wonderwice fan nr.1
    |Gan, Lettuce and CFA..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006|
    Gandy-Man and Bunster saving one pimp and one pornstar at a time.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

Name:kiro
    Weapon:
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:can control the four elements(Wind,fire,earth,water)
    Personality:Very easy going and likeable.A ladys man.Never married.
    Bio:Raised to fight in what he believes in.Ahe the age of twelve he was sent to the forest for 100 days to learn the style of the ninja and the samurai.So he is the perfect soilder for any mission.
    Side:Good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You guys are in, don't worry, Gandizzl, your info is fine. . Just one more and we can start.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Name:
    ~Alex Chimi (weird last name O.o)

Weapon:
    ~Long Sword

Appearance:
    ~(See attachment)

~Speed - moves faster than the human eye
    ~Dance of the Killing Moon - demonic power - A dance with a sword that slices an opponent with 5 painful cut. She is only know to do thins attack for practice and most fierce enemys.
    ~Most powerful under the moon.

Personality:
    ~Alex sweet and caring but don't let that fool you in battle she looses all sense of control and thought. She shows no mercy. She may even kill her loved if they stand in her way.

Bio:
    ~ Alex is the daughter of a Lord. She left her home at the age of 15 after mastering the Dance of the Killing Moon technique, in which she had to kill her Father/master to do. She has been all alone in the world since not relying on any one for help. People fear her name for the thought that she would kill her father was heartless.

Side:
    ~Neutral
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2667Samurai_girl-med.jpg‎
Views:	85
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	8894  
    Last edited by Negi; 01-27-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: i forgot the picture O.o
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Openatro, or Op for short
    Appearance: Medium long black hair, brown eyes, tall, skinny, a scar runs up his right fore arm
    Weapon: twin kama(hand scythes) and two throwing knives(NOT kunais)Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: incredible hand to hand and small blade fighting
    Personality: light and easy to get along with, but can turn deadly serious in nothing flat
    Bio: he was born a farmer, until samurai burned the farms and killed his family. He left the farm and turned his skill with knives and kama into a marketable talent. He thinks glory is a pipe dream and honor is for samurai dogs, but he somehow manages to get both
    Side: Neutral, he's a mercenary

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK! Awesome, we have enough people to start the RP! But if someone is willing to play Ieyasu, that would be great. You guys can head to the RP right away.
    Love is like a butterfly that flies,
    But you can't catch.
    Like a feeling you've never felt before,
    But a feeling you've never felt in a long time.
    Like something that will never happen to me,
    Or you. ~ the Lady Soul

Life without you is like an already-used egg.
    There's just no point.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

name: Akira

Gendar: Female

apperance: long black hair with blue highlights , icy cold blue eyes ( everyone that looks into always seem to get lost in them which sorta freaks her out). short and skinny but very well built, always where her red kimono. and where her Gold locket (which is very important to her. her mother gave it to her before she died along with her family)

weapon/power/ability: bow and arrow. long sword. she has the ability to move like lightening. her strongest attack is her Dragon Strike that stabs the enemy in the heart without missing..so basically you can't block it . she has power over water (elemental of water)

personality: she more kept to herself. sometimes cheerful but is more of a serious type.she alway sticking her neck out for people (basically she defends for people who can't) she sorta of a romantic type but doesn't let her affections get in the way of fighting.

bio: at the age of 15 her family and her village were killed by Ieyasu soldiers..luckily she escaped and was able to save some of the village children. she moved in with a close relative who taught her everything about fighting and so on so as years went by she finally decided to go on a journey to take revenge agaist her family's death. she also on a search to find someone to help her on her journey.

side: good

( ummm am i able to join now that i signed up and all or do you need to approve it)
    Last edited by animeglobe; 01-30-2006 at 06:58 PM.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, whoever posts their form can join so basically, you can join.
    But you can't catch.
    Or you. ~ the Lady Soul

There's just no point.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Soul
    No, whoever posts their form can join so basically, you can join.
    thank you very much. i shall begin now. -bows before leaving-
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Name: Taro Oshii
    Appearance:
    Weapon: Takuma's Blade (katana)
    Weapon Bio: It's important to understand where the weapon came from. In ancient warfare, the god Takuma sealed 108 demons into a blade that he had forged himself. The sword then was dubbed Takuma's Blade. However, as years went on and on, the seal that imprisoned the demons grew weak.

An old collector recently purchased a sword from an weak and sickly samurai, who seemed willingly to give up his sword for a price so low, it wouldn't afford a bowl of rice. The sword somehow went from owner to owner. Never having a master for too long.
    Special Abilities: Excellent swordsman.
    Personality: Cold and emotionless.
    Bio: He grew up in a famous kenjutsu school and learned the way of the samurai. He was a very quick learner and soon was the top student. At the age of 18, he fell in love with a girl living on a farm not too far from the school. At the age of 19, he was married to her. His wife soon became pregnant and life seemed to be going well, until a string of murders appeared in town. Taro heard the murderer was a swordsman that killed anyone, even women and children. Taro then formulated a plan to kill this murderer. He set his plan in motion.

An innocent young girl was used as bait to draw the murderer out. She was told to wander around the streets at night. After waiting for the duration of most of the night, the murderer took to the bait. He moved so silently it seemed impossible for him to be human. More like a ghost, a really tall ghost. Taro sprung the trap. He charged the murderer, slashing him across the chest. The gash was deep, but it seemed the wound didn't affect him. The killer then focused on Taro, ignoring the girl. Taro deflected the attacks, but there wasn't any opening for Taro to strike the murderer. The killer finally swung, missing Taro but getting his sword stuck in the ground. Taro took this opening to cut the murderer's head off. Afterward, Taro kept the killer's sword as a trophy.

During the next few weeks, Taro started avoiding human contact and continued to distance himself from everyone else. He started to hear many voices, telling him to do many things. One night, he had a nightmare, in which he saw the man he killed enter his house. The man looked like he's been dead for sometime and he was attacking Taro's wife. Taro quickly drew the sword he took from the killer and stabbed the murderer. He woke up to his wife's scream. He was standing, holding a sword that went through his wife's stomach and his unborn baby's life. He withdrew the sword and wept over his wife's and baby's dead body. "It's okay," Taro heard someone say. "She was weak. She would've held you back from true power."

"Get out of my head!" Taro exclaimed.

"We are powerful. We don't need this thing. We don't need love or mourning. We are powerful."

"We are powerful," Taro repeated.

The following day, his master, his master's other students, and of course his wife and baby were all found dead. Taro was gone. He's now 29 years old, and left murders in every populated place he visited.

Side: Evil, but not associated with Ieyasu.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 02-13-2006 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Appearance

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure, go ahead and post.
    But you can't catch.
    Or you. ~ the Lady Soul

There's just no point.

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

Name: Amante

Weapon: Twin kodachis and a naginata

Appearance:

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Asides from the fact that he's an expert at wielding two different weapons, he can read the movements of his opponents just by looking at their facial expressions, and can anticipate their next attacks.

Personality: Silent, moody, and always lost in thought. But he can fight back, if sufficiently provoked- be warned, he can give as much as he can take.

Bio: Though he may not look it, he's half-Chinese. But he grew up in Japan, and learned much in order to pass himself off as a native Japanese, though his voice still has the Chinese accent to it. Learned how to wield a naginata at age 14, progressed to twin swords at 17, and then left his home, searching for something, as well as getting himself into trouble, because they always want to challenge him (but they end up losing anyway, as he's that good in fighting) and to test him.

Found out about the treachery happening in the country, and decided to fight for the side of the good- the side of the right.

Side: Good- though his intentions may not be clear at first.
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

Name: Shizu
    Weapon: (on right) black sword, (on left) Shadow sword ( can fly back to her with demon wings and has a red eye that...blinks o.o), and ninja stars
    Appearance: (drawn by me)
    Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: controls darkness, ex. dark ball, dark forcefield, and dark gun (dark breath). She also is very fast and can teleport, and uses some ninjutsu like doppledangers.she also can sense chi.
    Personality: loves lemons and apples. hates too much light.
    Bio: Her parents were supposed to be killed by a demon on the night of the new moon on July 13, a year after she was born on the full moon. She was raised by cat demons and somehow had one ingected into her genes giving her powers when she was 3 on another full moon. when she was 5 and ready to be on her own . She recieved black sword, ninja stars, and when she was 10, she fought a stroung demon and recieved shadow sword, and uncontrollable sword that once took over her for 5 minutes killing 10 humans. At age 15, she found out that her father is alive and out there somewhere in the depths of war.
    (word : Chi)
    Last edited by -Shizu-; 02-04-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information