AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your favorite season

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • winter

12 27.27%
  • spring

7 15.91%
  • summer

17 38.64%
  • fall

8 18.18%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite seasonof the year?

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 08:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats your favorite seasonof the year?

hi i was wondering what all your guys favorite season is.

myfavorite season is summer
    Fearing death is the same as fearing life!!!

Flaming Skull

Senior Member Evok is on a distinguished road Evok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2006 11:09 AM
    Threads

my favorite season is summer because there is no school.

Member Periwinkle is on a distinguished road Periwinkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

I would have to say I love spring the most becasue of all the blossums on the trees, my favorite color is the red pedals, but of course there are pink ones those are beutiful my not my style of colors, I like the red ones, they are rare but I have seen them and they are absolutly gorgeous, but I love the rain showers that come in march and april, then to top off spring is May the most best climate month during spring, I love how it's not to hot, it's just plain warm and that's when flowers start to bloom (my red roses and black roses ^.^) and many other flowers that anyone plants. Thats why I like spring so much ^.^ But if I had a 2nd place it would be winter becasue I love the snow, staying inside for hot chocolate, and just getting time of school. And 3rd would be summer, then last would be autumn. I love renting a lakehouse in the summer and just enjoying the lake, I also like going to the beach sometimes, but I like sitting under the umbrella just relaxing or something, it's to hot at the beach but like to swim in the ocean sometimes since I live about 1 hour away Virginia Beach ^.^ But I dont like fall that much becasue its too windy and a lot of leaves I have to rake up with my mom >.< but other than that I like Halloween my favorite holiday. Thats basically a summary of my favorite seasons in order ^.^
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is muh minion teh bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help me and him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Friend made me this one ^_____^

Thanks Master Pogi for this one, I love it! ^_^

Senior Member Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

i adore spring espescially easter

like my sig? want one of ur own? i do custom sig requests.

Request one Here!

Junior Member Nightshade is on a distinguished road Nightshade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2006 07:31 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

My favorite season of the year would have to be the summer. Point being, I can proceed on to playing basketball,football,and kickboxing. Also I can do my street racing. Not to mention the girls. ( No offense ladies. )

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 05:07 AM
    Threads

I myself like winter, too bad it's almost spring though....Guess I better get used to spring now ^.^;

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 06:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

i simply love winter...yay!that's about the only season i love...or maybe autumn,but not as much as winter...^^

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 02:10 PM
    Threads

I prefer winter time above all.

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 09:11 AM
    Threads

My favorite season is spring because the weather.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

fall, because it always looks so peaceful with all the tree's changing color.... have you ever been in a forest during fall? its quite lovely....
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Senior Member anime_boy is on a distinguished road anime_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 08:14 PM
    Threads

My favorite season is summer because theres no school.

InuTaisho's Mate Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 04:49 PM
    Threads

Spring, because that's the time that life starts new again. Everything is still fresh and untouched. The trees, the flowers, the newborn animals.
    ~Four Seasons~ My Forum~

You'll be in my Heart InuTaisho & Izayoi AMV, dedicated to their Love

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

summer of course

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 08:02 AM
    Threads

Fall is the only good season really....

So fill me up to the brim...

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

You are dumb if you think summer's cool, its' too hot here in FL, that's why i like winter
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff
    All your base are belong to us

SUPA TANK TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!
    BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

check out my forum site @ http://www.python862.proboards92.com

SIG'S HOLY AWESOMENESS CREATED BY NESPA

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 06:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation aki

Aki is my favorite season. watching the Sakura no hana fall down trying to catch the petals...

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 03:58 PM
    Threads

i really have 2 fav seasons. its winter and summer. i like winter because of christmas. and i like summer because i like to light the fireworks.

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 11:24 PM
    Threads

my favorite is winter...only wen it snows......i would like the summer but theres too many insects
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 01:09 AM
    Threads

I like spring the most and the reason is not because school is almost over. I just realli love to be enjoying the end of the school year with all my friends. And to be honest, i dun like school...but i like the last semester of the school year, its just...better, its the most happiest time for me to have more fun with my buddies. Also, spring is a very warm season, not too cold nor too hot. The plants are beautiful in the spring time. I love it so much. <3

Senior Member Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 05:16 AM
    Threads

Winter, of course. <3

Ambition.

I want to laugh forever, never forgetting, always smiling. That is my ninja way

COME TO THE DARKSIDE... We have cookies!!

You are the antidote that gets me by, something strong like a drug that gets me high.

T3H |<471/\/470r - Zee Oreo Cookie Woof.

Senior Member IceDragon_1552 is on a distinguished road IceDragon_1552's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 08:59 PM
    Threads

Fall, mid-early fall to be pricise (I'm very exact, aren't I?). It's one of the times (where I live) that's not burning hot, and not freezing cold. Just nice, cool weather.
    If you can read this, I have taught you how to read small and hard to see fonts. Congrats. Now give me my paycheck.

Fear this empty space which is my siggie!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

Summer. No school, nice weather, go swimming everyday. It's nice.

Although I really like winter as well.

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 02:56 PM
    Threads

My favorite season is Fall, by far. It's beautiful and so very scenic. It's also not too hot and not really cold yet, and all the bugs are just dying (i hate bugs).

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 09:48 AM
    Threads

i luv spring
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Junior Member Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 11:26 PM
    Threads

I like summer because its warm sunny and I get to wear tanktops lol also because its a good time to go swimming and do a lot of out door activities
    Rainy days,cloudy days,any days away from the light, save my life.
    Signature By Me
    PM me for friends ship,signatures or if you need help.

Closed Thread

Thread Information