AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ever feel like you are being watched or followed

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 09:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

not all the time, just when i'm in a dark room...all alone...
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

i do occasionally, and i'm usually right, in fact, i normally look straight on to who is looking at me on the first try, but it's normally nobody dangerous. since i live in a peacefull place.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Happy birthday I love u catskill888 is on a distinguished road catskill888's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 01:17 PM
    sitting in the darkness trying to find my way home
    Threads

yea i feel like i'm watched.but of course i am superstitius....but on the other hand i am afraid of being alone because of the demons in my world...
    *as the darkness from her heart beins to spread over the land..killing everything it touches*i don't know how to say that i don't want to see u again...so i hide in fear and of love. i believe that if u truly did love me u would say stuff that u meant. i don't know where u r or if u love me...please...please help me...*is caught in the darkness and dies a slow and painful death*

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

maybe you should find someone to help you out. i found two spirits by coincidence and they keep me safe-ish, i still get into trouble though.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Would those be the spirits of Vodka and Bacardi by any chance? Heh, just kidding dude, don't take it seriously.

Anyway, not really. However I do get the feeling that anyone who looks at me wrong when I pass by them is going give me a wallop. Mainly get that feeling from chavs. Damn them chavs!
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187 is infamous around these parts neo_wolfwood_187's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 09:47 AM
    Threads

All The Time...
    -NW->

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:51 AM
    Threads

im being watched right now
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm being followed. Usually it happens when I'm going home from my friend's place. I always ride a bike then, but the feeling won't go away until I look behind. When I don't look behind I'll quicken up my pace. ^^; I hate the feeling.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I get that feeling too... -___-;; Especially at the most random time. I was walking down the hallway and looked up like 20 times to see a camera and whatever's on the ceiling. And I turn sharply around when I get that feeling.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Junior Member sad~eyes is on a distinguished road sad~eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:32 PM
    Threads

i get that feeling a lot.i'm very paranoid.
    Even if it kills me I'm going to smile...

Senior Member KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat has a reputation beyond repute KiriKat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 10:30 PM
    sleeping under a tree over a field of warm flowers on a cool sunny day ^_^
    Threads

I think it's a normal feeling to have. everyone gets it once in a while in some way or another.
    "Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."
    - John Green

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

I get those feeling sometimes and I will freak out, I don't like being followed either by person or eyes that follow me everywhere I'm going.... I'm just too scared with those things >.< and I'm pretty much strong in instinct when followed, it get me very uncomfortable....ugh

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Sometimes. Its like that feeling I get that nomatter where I am, or how secluded there's always something right behind me. I don't get that feeling to much, but when it happens to creeps me out completly.
    Sig made by Masali

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    Threads

interesting, very interesting
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

I feel like I'm being watched sometimes. At times like these I am on high alert looking at everything around me making sure noone is following me. There usually isn't. It's when I'm least expecting it that I find I'm being watched. I'll just be minding my own business when I see someone staring at me. *gulp* I didn't even know...

Senior Member Halio is on a distinguished road Halio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

yes and it turns out that this really creepy guy from school followed me home

Help save the planet.
    RECYCLE!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i feel like someone is watching or following me. like at skool, god its gives me the shivers and the creeps.

MIA konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate is a splendid one to behold konoha kate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:05 PM
    Somewhere in my dreams, breathless....in the warmth of the arms of the one I love
    Threads

<_< .....>_>......o_o

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Never. I don't have that kind of sense.
    Either i'm too asleep to realise it, or nobody is interested in me.

Senior Member oOo-xenos-oOo is infamous around these parts oOo-xenos-oOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

final fantasy is the best!

plz donate rupees to me plz!

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Thank you, oOo-Xenos-oOo, for that irrelevant affirmation.
    Did you read the title of the thread?

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

I get that feeling too.It happens to me almost every day when I try to get some sleep or when I'm wide awake. I think I'm being followed by some secret organization or something. Good thing I got the 10 most elite ninjas that I trained.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Yeah all the time it is kinda of weird
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Junior Member raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus is on a distinguished road raptorjesus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Smile_LAUGH_Cry_me
    That was an insult against all women. N your sig is bad.. The gay thing.. Not true! NEWAYS, I feel like i'm being stalked sometimes. Not a hole lot. Only when a car is going in the same place as meor when a person walks behind me.. >.<
    You all get this feeling because im the one following you....
    whatever you do dont look behind you.......soon your left kidney shall be mine MUHAHAHAHHAHA
    1:Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda Mudda
    2: wtf? lmao stupid fan boy bix nood
    1: Omg multi track drifting! V-tech just kicked in yo!
    3:raptor jesus!

Junior Member Ravyn_Kishiro is on a distinguished road Ravyn_Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 12:37 AM
    Threads

i only get that feeling when im by myself and its dark. Like if im home alone and on the computer if i stay there im fine. ( oh and of course at night) but if i get up to go to the bathroom or anything ill get halfway there before i panic and sprint to the bathroom and slam the door shut while flipping on the light. then comming back ill leave the light on and ill be fine untill i walk past a door thats open then i freak out again and sprint to the computer room and turn on a light and then i cant relax and enjoy my compy untill someone comes home lol XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information