AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hallo

Junior Member Captain Nemo is on a distinguished road Captain Nemo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2006 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Welcome!
    Visit the brand-new revised website: RPG Makers Central Co? Join Zakura Hailz 92, Guardian, Captain Nemo, Broken Child, and Tanner in their new adventure!
    Enter the Void: Mystic Twilight? Join in the Mystery Today!

Junior Member Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:26 PM
    Threads

Nemo, is that all you could say... But thank you anyway, and you too, harakiri.
    The Sun holds my regret, it holds my anger...
    Mystery, the most painful feeling

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

hi welcome to AF.

Junior Member Captain Nemo is on a distinguished road Captain Nemo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2006 11:17 PM
    Threads

You are right BF! Welcome to this wonderful and fun-filled place at the Anime Forum that I discovered on the Net! I hope that you love this place and have lots of fun!

Nemo, your friend
    Visit the brand-new revised website: RPG Makers Central Co? Join Zakura Hailz 92, Guardian, Captain Nemo, Broken Child, and Tanner in their new adventure!
    Enter the Void: Mystic Twilight? Join in the Mystery Today!

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

hello.welcome to AF. have fun posting.

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*bows and hands you a newbie blanket* Hello and welcome to animeforum BF. Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around forever. If you need any help or just a friend, PM me and I'll be glad to do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I still have others to greet yet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you all, and I think i may want to stay and be happy, and i hope nobody eats this blanket, someone ate the last one i got given!

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you. Now i have two blankets, and why do people want them?!

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

Welcome to anime. I hope you have a great time here. I hope you meet new peole here and good luck on anime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much and I will have a good time on here.

Junior Member Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:26 PM
    Threads

Hi welcome to af!!! If you need a friend or just want to talk then PM me!!
    Rainy days,cloudy days,any days away from the light, save my life.
    Signature By Me
    PM me for friends ship,signatures or if you need help.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Hi i hope we can be friends

Closed Thread

Thread Information