AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hallo

Junior Member Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hallo

Hallo, I was invited here, and I like it here to. If I am to stay I wish to say, I want friends to talk to, sometimes, and I would like to also be happy!
    My name is Blackthorn Fireheart, but you can call me BF for short. I live in Australia, and I am in a town called Port Macquare. I am 13, and I will be 14 in April.

BF
    The Sun holds my regret, it holds my anger...
    Mystery, the most painful feeling

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Konichiwa Blackthorn Fireheart. Welcome to AF. Hope you have fun here. PM me if you wanted to be friends.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member anime_boy is on a distinguished road anime_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 07:14 PM
    Threads

welcome Blackthorn Fireheart to AF. have fun here

Junior Member Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart has much to be proud of Blackthorn_Fireheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll try to have fun. lol.

Junior Member Twilight_Angel is on a distinguished road Twilight_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

Hello, welcome to anime forum.

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Alo! Welcome.

InuTaisho's Mate Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 03:49 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum.
    Feel free to pm me anytime if you have any questions, need help with something or just want to talk.

~Four Seasons~ My Forum~

You'll be in my Heart InuTaisho & Izayoi AMV, dedicated to their Love

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

hi there and welcome! i hope you enjoy your stay..

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome.If you need any help please ask.Here is a pillow a blanket and s big bag of goodies.Enjoy your stay.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome BF!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Member *Sesshomaru* will become famous soon enough *Sesshomaru* will become famous soon enough *Sesshomaru*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 06:27 AM
    Threads

Welcome to animeforum.com

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

Hey, I hope you can make many friends in the site or the chat. But good luck with that.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Konnichiwa Blackthorn and Hajimemashite! It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Kina-Chan. If you ever need anything just PM (Private Message) me and I'll help you out the best I can. Well...I sometimes randomly PM ppl...so, maybe I'll PM you. You'll like it here. These forums are very friendly.

+Kina+
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Hello there! *eats your blanket*

Enjoy yourself, post lots, and above all, read the rules. It helps you keep the mods from snapping at your heels.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki has much to be proud of Ibuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:49 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to anime forum.

Ibuki the Femin Fatale.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF!
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    just_a_girl

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks all, and I will have a good time here. *sobs over the blanket*

Senior Member NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn_Fireheart
    Hallo, I was invited here, and I like it here to. If I am to stay I wish to say, I want friends to talk to, sometimes, and I would like to also be happy!
    My name is Blackthorn Fireheart, but you can call me BF for short. I live in Australia, and I am in a town called Port Macquare. I am 13, and I will be 14 in April.

BF
    Hello and Welcome to AF! Please if you haven't already read and follow the rules. PM (personal message) me if you want to talk or be friends. Hope you will enjoy the forums. See ya around!

~NinjaSniper

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to Anime Forums, I hope you have an enjoyable time here with us and be sure to obey the rules, but most important of all have fun, for that is what were are here for! ^^ If you require any assistance, or would like a friend to talk to, just give me a private message. Happy Posting! ^_~

~AEK~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks all of you for making me feel so welcomed, and I was wondering, does anyone know how to upload pictures in photoshop 7, I don't know how and i can't find it...

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

hi....n welcome
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks!! I've found this place very welcoming!

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Hey kewl! Our birthdays are 5 days apart! XD Welcome to AF!
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool, so your an Aries! I am happy to be Welcomed.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

welcome to the froum hope you like it here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information