AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Male or Female

Rina'z Plague is back!! ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Where the butterflys fly, and the birds soar.
    Threads

Arrow

*Makes the face* You really couldn't ask me. I think I have it pretty hard but then again I really don't know how tough it is to be a guy. Again, tough call.
    Al^^

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

On what grounds? Saying they have to suffer under prejudism, being underestimated and harrased.. Well, I hate to break it to you, but even if there's a 2, 3 or 10(add 0s to sate yourselves) to 1 ratio of women to men, it still happens a lot to both of the genders any place in the world.
    And while there are loads of countries that still have rules and norms that keep it tough on women, I'm not trying to pull in those in the picture of "our" society and view on women. Since it's already obvious that everyone agrees on whose worse off in such situations.
    So I personally despise the "I got hit twice while you only got hit once, therefore I'm in much worse peril than thee" shait. It only brings out the pity to concentrate on one side of the big picture, completely neglecting the other. And no matter how I twist and turn it, that's not my idea of justice or equality.

So all I see in this thread, is the topic of women almost using the same excuse as those Black Panthers had during the 70's when they robbed 7-11 or other shops, repayment of the slave period they themselves never really had to suffer. I'm not saying they didn't deserve the goods they took in their forefathers' names, but it was not their right to do so, even if the rascism was still going stronger than ever and the state was pretty much ignoring their existence as well as their poor terms under which they lived.
    Now, that was all a digression and not on topic, but I used it as an example to point out that two wrongs don't make one right. So suck it up and figure out that if you're having a tough time as a woman, than there's certainly a man our there having his time just as rough.

But then again, I'd love for the thought of people being able to see their pain as a way of getting together, instead of bickering between themselves and accusing each other for having less a hard time. Clearly that's the opposite of most these... "opinion" threads.

Well, enough of my incoherent banter. Off to breakfast! Ciao~

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

You cannot judge this based on gender. With the exception of labor and periods name one thing that women go through that men don't.
    I'm not saying that females don't have problems, I am just saying that it is unreasonable and insensible to make a generalized statement saying that one sex has it harder than another.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 01-19-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    You cannot judge this based on gender. With the exception of labor and periods name one thing that women go through that men don't.
    I'm not saying that females don't have problems, I am just saying that it is unreasonable and insensible to make a generalized statement saying that one sex has it harder than another.
    People don't listen. Just ignore them.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Look I can waste bandwidth too!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I have to agree with Mugetsu....men and women have equal problems.
    example: women have their period, while its obvious when men are aroused and go through "blue balls"
    men will get paid more than women but women know how to manipulate men into buying them things.
    Its really 50 50

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [Deathscythe]
    Simply put..

Females have it harder.

Males make their own lives difficult but it doesn't compare what a female would have to go through.
    Congradulations, you've won the world reknowned retard award. You're second runner up to the "Closed minded ignoramus" award.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    I have to agree with Mugetsu....men and women have equal problems.
    example: women have their period, while its obvious when men are aroused and go through "blue balls"
    men will get paid more than women but women know how to manipulate men into buying them things.
    Its really 50 50
    Thank you for getting it. If you look at it objectively it all balances out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    LOL. That has been proven.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member Goku(AKIRA) is an unknown quantity at this point Goku(AKIRA)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2006 11:04 PM
    Threads

it really is based on the person i guess, in some aspects women in others men. When it comes to law women seem to have the upper hand. But when it comes to jobs men still get first pick for the most. But in general i'd have to say women. So for all the ladies out there give yourself and hand and fellas give the women thier props for making it this far
    Belive in yourself and create your own destiny.Don't be a failure

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

From my very few years of experience I have to say women take life (daily routines of stress and bs) more serious and take in words like a sponge. If you say something to a woman you better mean it. I used to think us men had the hard life because we brought home the bakon but thats now how things are anymore. Women faught for the their rights and are just as much of a (if not more) hard *** as us guys.

The thing is women revolve arround love. Men revolve arround sex. When it comes to who works the hardest for love ... its women .. and when its all over thats all that realy matters ... love

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

--Tilts head--

Define a post that doesn't waste bandwidth.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Wow. This thread is really prejudice. Who can honestly say they have a harder life just because their gender? Don't be stupid.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

Female...you men have it so easy...

• Misa family in misa journal

Lost Mercenary xXUchihaxSasukeXx is on a distinguished road xXUchihaxSasukeXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2006 04:45 PM
    Threads

.....A Females life is much harder than a males..they go through more problems and other things...feelings...life.....Periods....Pregnancy. ...all that...For a man it is all too easy.....

Last edited by Kewii; 01-20-2006 at 02:52 PM.
    Heh... Seems everything's changed.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I swear to God, do you people even read the posts of others?

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    I swear to God, do you people even read the posts of others?
    don't think so.
    it's like:SEE I HAVE IT HARDER!I'M FEMALE! but you have a house, you have enough food, you GET paid.
    Think about people in the third world, like Africa.

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Where i'm from Chicks have it hard man I haven’t had a chick friend that hasn’t been raped beaten or kidnapped by her boy friend or some random dude on the street. It really sucks to hear about it though and on top of that the girls never want you to do any thing about... So in my opinion chicks have it the hardest.
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Wow. This thread is really prejudice. Who can honestly say they have a harder life just because their gender? Don't be stupid.
    excatly. I mean, I could have a harder life then some random guy...but Im sure some other random guy has it way harder than I'll EVER have. If you wanna look at it as: which gender has had more difficulties in the past whatever years, then it really is equal. Sure, women get raped, but there have been men that have been raped too (shocking isnt it?) so I'd think a man getting something ramed up in him would be a tad more tramatizing. Everyone has it hard....

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

You know... This whole thread is bs. All you people keep saying that men get the "easy" way out or whatever. But men do go through a lot of pain. They get tortured just as much as a woman giving birth. Yes pity to the woman who gives birth, period, blah blah. You guys can't only think of it as that. Men die faster then women do. They have to do a lot of work to keep the family going, they're responsible for bring in the income and they work as much as women. Women usually do housework and go shopping or whatever. But Shopping is like a break, it doesn't really count. I know a lot of people who LOVES shopping. I love shopping. But that's in the olden days. Right now they're both equal. They were always equal. I am a girl and I know it's tough at times but comparing to what some boys go through I'm not as one-tenth of the pain they're going through.

Most of it depends on the person and the location they live in... So cut the crap.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

neither

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Both have it tough, but I would have to say that overall, women have it harder physically... hands down.

However, when it comes to emotions, equality reigns.

And women do have a few more problems than men with discrimination and being attacked and such, but not by a lot. In general, speaking strictly physically, women simply do have it harder, and that can be proven.
    Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 01-20-2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No one who has said that women have it harder has proven this. They only seem to look at the female point of view and do not look at anything that men have to go through. As I said before, the only thing that females go through that male do not are pregnancy and periods. And males go through things that female do not as well. There are several expectations and pressures that men (real men) have to and are expected to deal with that women as a whole don't go through.
    I respect women a lot but to say that one sex has it tougher than the other is very close minded.

He pwns your souls!!!

cloud the sword master urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik is infamous around these parts urrik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 02:01 PM
    Threads

u know i think male as it harder cause we all go through the same things male and female but males lifespands becomes as they grow so i would say male

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    --Tilts head--

Define a post that doesn't waste bandwidth.
    A post with something worth reading in it or at the very least something interesting, which I think most will agree this thread isn't either.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 01-21-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A post with something worth reading in it or at the very least something interesting, which I think mos will agree this thread isn't either.
    Not sure I would say that there have not been ANY interesting posts. I'm just kind disapointed that a lot of peole just automatically jumped to one side of the arguement without really thinking it through or backing up their statements.

He pwns your souls!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information