AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is your destiny?

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Fate keeps telling me i will die alone, and since my relationship has just ended, i'm going to except that.
    Destiny is telling me to become the best female mechanic ever and be a writer (perhaps not published) on the side.
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

My Destiny is to become the best samurai out there and never to live in regret ever. I will become the best samurai out there and never fell pitty on the weak, or those who stand in my way.

Mentally Unstable Wrath Cursed.Devilish.Elemental is a glorious beacon of light Cursed.Devilish.Elemental is a glorious beacon of light Cursed.Devilish.Elemental is a glorious beacon of light Cursed.Devilish.Elemental is a glorious beacon of light Cursed.Devilish.Elemental is a glorious beacon of light Cursed.Devilish.Elemental's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 04:13 PM
    Threads

Fate: To Be Alone....
    Destiny: To Be Alone.... Die Alone.... To Be Reincarnated....

-

My friends already abandoned me, and now, my family is starting to as well.... Me being alone is begging for me to commit suicide. I lost all feelings needed to live at a young age.... (I'm thirteen, going on fourteen) I'm a repel magnite, really.... If I post on a site, and I know there are people logged on, tthey won't reply, so this is my line of thinking.... I'll probably be tortured and be reincarnated.... (that is, if I believe in reincarnation) Here....

I can't make you want me,
    All I can do is stalk you and hope you give in...

I've got a bullet with your name,
    An endearing skull with your face,
    Now look deep in my eyes,
    Come take the pain from me...

Heaven And Earth xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

Fate: To Die As A Legend and alone or fighting a rival and i think its going to happen
    Destiny: To Become a Legend And To Find a purpose in life.

I dont know why im here really....and i think ill die alonesince im unloved and i have alot of ppl looking up to me as a rival so maybe ill die in a Duel...

Legends Never Die.

War Is My Game.Destruction By No Other Name

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *~Mac_Maxwell~*
    The world demands money for survival, and you can't just walk around waiting for someone to take all your problems away. I don't know if any of you know what Job Corps is, or what purpose it serves, but it's not an easy program to go through. People screw you around a lot.
    I went to Gary Job Corps (largest Job Corps in the country) for a year and graduated. Didnt get a job but went to college. I think Job Corps is just a stepping stone of hell to get to where you want to go. Made alot of friends but I dont miss the boot camp atmosphere. DETAIL!!!

I believe in free will untill you cant controle your emotions. There is no future, only what we make of the present. The mind is a curious thing. If we think something then it is. If we see ourselves becoming rich, chances are you'll spend your whole life trying to stuff your pockets full of green paper.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member geronimo will become famous soon enough geronimo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 05:43 PM
    Threads

Default Wow good question

I think my destiny in this world is to spread good and to help those younger or more helpless than me. I also think that i will grow up making people laugh. Also i intend to b BIG and have a huge say in the next generation.

Your prophesiceor,
    geronimo

P.S. Wat about u?
    "Live every day like ur gonna die cuz ur gonna!"

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

My destiny is to be on stage, where the lights shine from all ends and shine upon me while i act in a broadway play and become famous.

My fate is not yet decided in my life.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I will become a great protector. One that protects his friends and people that can;t do it themselves. My fate has been decided a long time ago

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

nobody can really tell ones destiny/fate...

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    My fate - To die
    My destiny - To die
    you, my friend, is so right! sad but true, all of us are gonna die...

do you people even know the difference between the two for you to have different answer for fate and a different answer for destiny!?!? weird...

Member Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz is infamous around these parts Strutz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

everyone's destiny is to be born,have a life , and then to die
    A thing means everything ,everything means nothing....and nothing mean ME

Junior Member Soniku is on a distinguished road Soniku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 06:29 AM
    Threads

Default Dieing

MY destany iz 2 eat sesame chicken

IT IZ SO GOOD OMFG

IM New here Someone PM me.

Last edited by Soniku; 01-11-2006 at 06:39 AM.

Rina'z Plague is back!! ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:37 AM
    Where the butterflys fly, and the birds soar.
    Threads

Cool

Destiny:To become and engineer or something close to it.
    Fate: I don't belive in fate.
    Al^^

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

my detiny is to be a research subject and live of th goverment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Junior Member neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 01:27 AM
    Threads

My destiny is to find my one true love in my life....i hope i find her soon...it makes me sad not knowing that she is out there but i havent found her yet.
    t(**t) drop's the f bomb....

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Cool

My fate is...

To die sometime in the future...

o.o What? It's true! -_________- It's the most inevitable thing to happen in our lifetime, besides "change". Yep.

*raises arms* YES! SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FROM THE SUPREME BEING!!!

*thud* X.X Sorry, I'll go back to my psycho-ward now...

GTO Rulez!!!

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

im destined to rule the world!!! lol!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    Threads

destiny, fate, I say my destiny/fate is to be some who trains in the way of ninjitsu
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

i wait for destiny to take me where i am supposed to be
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Junior Member Freohr is on a distinguished road Freohr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 04:41 AM
    Threads

my fate is to cause the end of the universe.... o_o

Senior Member anime_boy is on a distinguished road anime_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2006 07:14 PM
    Threads

i dont even know what my destiny or faith is

Closed Thread

Thread Information