AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I kno no prolly no one will reply to this but can someone...

Member shamananna64 is on a distinguished road shamananna64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 05:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation I kno no prolly no one will reply to this but can someone...

ok I know nobody will probably replt to this and no one wiil probably take the time to reply to but here it goes one of my dreams is to visit tokyo japan and learn the jappeneese languge speaking wise and stuff and i really want to learn it i really really do do if anyone is japaneese or knows the japaneese languge i would be SO GREATFUL if you could pm me and help me to learn it i mean i love anime and tokyo japan cuz its the capital of anime so if SOMEONE WOULD PLEASE PLEASE help me learn the japaneese languge in return I WILL DO YOU A REALLY BIG FAVOR so if someone could please help me and is willing just pm me
    thanx a lot and i mean A LOT
    i would be sssssooo great full and happy
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

sadly i only know 5 words in jappanees and 3 of em are inapropriate >_<
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

i wanted to go to japan too, and i want to go there during the sakura season ^^;;
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx ppl kurama lol
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

I'll be happy to answer wahtever questions I can--just message. Also, a great thread to ask questions and learn in is the thread about nihongo. ^_^
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll help you, but I know only a little bit and no they're not bad words. ^_^
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx guys gain just post the words here or pm me ill do youll a favor later but i g2g
    but akiko wut is nihongo?

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nihongo is japanese silly. ^_^
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Um... I don't really know much either...

Baka- Idiot
    Nii-san- Big Brother
    Onii-chan- Cute way to say big brother
    Kawaii- Cute
    Nee-san- Big sister (waitress)
    Okaa-san- Mother
    Oto-san- Father
    Sensei- Teacher
    Kuso- Damn
    Gomen- Sorry, Pardon
    Gomen-nasai- Very sorry
    Arigatou- Thank-you
    Hai- Yes
    *Runs to get a manga book*
    -san- A common honorific way to address someone. EX: Mrs., Miss., Mr. etc... It's an all purpose honorific and it can be used in any polite situation.
    -sama- This is a higher level than -san and for greater respect.
    -dono- Lord (Inuyasha-dono)
    -kun- Usually used at the end of boys' names to express endearment or familiarity. It can be used among men to address friends, and someone of a lower station.
    -chan- It's used to express endearments mostly among girls. It can be used for little boys, pets, and even among lovers. It literaily means "Little" and it gives a childish taste and that makes it cute.
    ^^;; There's a little more but I'm too lazy to write them down... If you want some more just pm me, ne?
    - ne- It just a little add on almost like... ",ok?, right?"
    Um... Gomen-nasai, That's all I remember for now, Shamananna64-san.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Hey,

We have a thread for favourite words of Japanese. You should check that out. Also, check out MistressPokeyChan's journal on AF. She had some lessons in it.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information