AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: most frustrating video game moments.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Default most frustrating video game moments.

Tell about your most frustrating gaming moments, like your mom not letting you save, or some part in a game that annoys the crap out of you. Heres my most recent:

I'm playing FFVII ( for the first time..i know) and i have had a ton of bad luck, the other night i was fighting a boss for the 5th time and i FINALLY beat him, i was excited and glad i could now move on, then almost right afterwards my new puppy ran by and unplugged the game. I wanted to kill something. I couldnt beleive i was going to have to do it over again!! But the next time i faught him i beat him, thank goodness...
    A MaruDashi Creation

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 10:56 AM
    Threads

Well I found this moment in most video games when you have to fight some one with 5 times the health that you have and 3 times the defense to your power. And the chances of beating that opponent is 6:1. Yeah, that is pretty much the MOST frustrating video game moment.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

The point whre I found out my Legend of the Dragoon disc had a scratch that set in right after a boss. Couldn't go on for weeks untill I found a replacement.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke-fan-1
    Well I found this moment in most video games when you have to fight some one with 5 times the health that you have and 3 times the defense to your power. And the chances of beating that opponent is 6:1. Yeah, that is pretty much the MOST frustrating video game moment.
    a lot of bosses are like that, and they usually have at least double your strengh as well...actually those can considered weak bosses compared to some you fight

for me i it's when i want to save my game. but to do that you have to go through a extremly long series of events before you can get to the next save point, so you have to play for another hour or 2 before you can finally quit.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Letsee, the two games I'm currently working on: Devil May Cry 3, the one boss (vampire-ish lady) oooh, she makes me so mad, you damage her up to a point, and then she goes after you and drains your hp, while boosting hers. AAUGH!

Then Prince of Persia (yup, first time to get around to it) me and that game don't get a long too well, i keep getting killed by the swarms of sand-demon thingies. they just keep beating the crap outta me before I can even get off the ground.

Oh ya, and then the various times I was playing PS1 and a cat would walk on the power button, or mom would vaccum and hit it, or someone would unplug it to plug something else in w/o paying attention.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    The point whre I found out my Legend of the Dragoon disc had a scratch that set in right after a boss. Couldn't go on for weeks untill I found a replacement.

oh that would suck, you have my sympathy.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Junior Member Sacred_Phoenix is on a distinguished road Sacred_Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 12:16 PM
    Threads

reminds me of when i got a scratch on Star ocean TTOT right before disk two. im like one more boss! one more cinema! then ill use the other disk! cmon just a few more minutes!

though the most frustrating moments for me are when characters turn on you

Tales of Symphonia: Kratos turn on you when hes like ur favorite character!(havent beaten yet so no spoilers)

Final Fantasy Tactics: Algus turn on u then kills delitas sister thus cause delita to hate all nobles including ramza (FRIENDSHIP BREAKER UPPER!)
    "There are tons of things I dislike and I don't really like anything." - Sasuke

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

the most frustrating moment for me is when i am playing FFX-2 and all of my characters get petrified

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Happened to me with my FFX game but it involved a cut scene.

Anywayz, the most difficult thing that happened was when I was playing Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (rumor has it this is the orginial Mario game that was so hard that only a handful of Japanese gamers could beat, thus it wasn't released in the U.S). I was about on the 6 time you fight Bowser and I had no more lives and I was not able to beat him for about a good month seeing that everytime you try to get one, you end up getting hit by fire.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The second mission as the automatic rifleman in America's Army, you have to hold an outpost against enemy assault from 4 different directions, plus stop suicidal vehicles from ramming into the outpost, with the most inacurate weapon imaginable, and almost no cover. I'm just waiting for them to tell me to eliminate an air threat with a combat knife and a few rocks.... I hated that level.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When FF7 freezed in the last movie sequence of the whole game, that was really a bummer.
    I live in Switzerland!

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibur III - Trying to get to Night Terror, I always get killed on the way to him, and you aren't supposed to lose once to fight him.

Tales of Symphonia - Battles aginst Swordmaster, it's easy to get killed quickly by him.
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia

1) Nefflim

2)that "devils arms(those kick *** wepons) boss" so freaking hard!!!!
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

1) Several years ago I restarted playing FFVIII as I wanted to play it properly and without cheat codes. Soon after getting to the second or third disk, I got my first character card, Rinoa. Straight after getting the card, I saved and accidently removed the disk from the PS2. Thinking it would do no damage, I put the disk away and turned off the PS2....needless to say, I now have an unusable disk. And with no want to buy another copy, like I did with FFVII before that when disk one was scratched beyond use, I don't think I'll be getting the Rinoa card again.

2) A lot of my old PS2 games, like Half-Life and Crazy Taxi, no longer work. Some of them did work, but only after placing the PS2 at odd angles at it's side, and multiple resets. I blame the multiple accidental dropping of my PS2 when I was younger.

3) Sometimes when playing FPSs online on my PC, I get a sudden lag attack. These tend to come in during the worse times, usualy during a firefight. More often then not, I come out of these firefights with less blood and flesh then when I went in to it. A lot less.

There are probably others, but at the moment I have college assignments due in tomorrow, so I'd better crack on with them.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

What's up Doc? giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:09 PM
    Threads

playin NHL 2005 i was winning against computer 3-2 then with 1 min to go in 3rd period Avs sneak in 2 more goals i hate getting beat by computer!!

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Since I don't have such a great memory, Ill go with what Im playing these days.

Guilty Gear XX #Reload- Put it on Maniac, Play arcade mode against Gold Characters, Characters I can't beat , Dizzy, Sol and Slayer. They have HP regen T_T.

Made in Severa

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ROBO-KY
    Since I don't have such a great memory, Ill go with what Im playing these days.

Guilty Gear XX #Reload- Put it on Maniac, Play arcade mode against Gold Characters, Characters I can't beat , Dizzy, Sol and Slayer. They have HP regen T_T.
    Slayer's cheap on Gold, he absorbs hp from his attacks and Sol is pretty much overkill really, thanks to his infinite tension gauge.I have problems with Millia on gold though, she's fricken fast...
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

The lats time I lost em cool was fairly recently sad to say. I was playign breakout for the x box. A game with control issues and slow as all hell animations, and glitches up the ying yang. Enemies postions are reset after each load, no matter where they were. So for most cases if you locked an enemy in a room and then left, it woudl load the enemy wouldn't be locked in anymore.

After about a hour (maybe less actually) of cheap death I freaked out and spiked the case. To be clear I never do this, and I sort of regret doing it now. Mainly because I chipped the wall and now it needs to be repaired. The case is ruined as well, thank god the game was only 9$. Really a part of me wants to try again but I think the end result would be much the same.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh lets see...

Game: Tribes: Vengance

A: The rover. Who the hell made that thing so bad@s$ looking and yet so crappy. It takes damage from jumps a Warthog could do in its sleep. WTC?

2: The grappler in the young Julia level. you have to aim at hard to hit outcroppings, pray the hook isn't too close to the wall, and that the Phoenix below don't shoot you while your hanging

Game: LOTR: Battle for Middle-earth

III: This is not so much frustrating as stupid. I was playing good Helm's Deep, and the part where the Uruks put the mine at the culvert, I had my archers attack the mine. Far, far too late I remembered all my archers had fire arrows. put 2 and two together

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Rina'z Plague is back!! ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:37 AM
    Where the butterflys fly, and the birds soar.
    Threads

I had just gotten the FMA2 game and I was so excited! Then I saw all the combo things you have to do for one simple little thing and it was kind if like one of those silent deadly I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE moments...very frusterating.
    Al^^

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

In GT4, the International A license at one specific point is STILL giving me hell. Its the last to the graduation test in that Mercedes Evolution car on the German 11 mile lap course. I can finish it, but I just can't get it under 10 minutes.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

4) I'm recently having a few problems with True Crime: New York City for Xbox. Most of them don't really bother me, but the main one that bothers me is that every once in a while the game freezes, usualy up to 20 minutes after my last save. Activision puts it down to a dirty disk, but I have cleaned and recleaned my disk, and the same thing happens. I doubt it is my Xbox, as it's only a year old or so (during that year, I have taken great care of it). Plus my friend has the PS2 version and is having the same problem as I am.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Member Gate_Guardian is an unknown quantity at this point Gate_Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 03:12 AM
    Threads

I like playing Dynasty warriors, and on XL5 generals tend to group on you. they fling you in the air, then take turns hitting you making sure u dont land.
    "Agonizing Memories"

"An innocent man died because of my anger. That Knowledge will haunt me for all eternity"

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Ahh... Legend of Dragoon. When i was about in the middle of the 3rd disc, I found out that I could have gotten Kongol's dragoon armor back in disc 2. Got pissed because my other two main characters (Dart and Rose) were both Lvl3 and Kongol was on Lvl1... -_-

Getting gold on ANY of the last liscence stages for the GT series.... O.O I always want those car prizes... But getting them is so... -_-

OH and "PARANiOA Survivor MAX 290" on DDR Extreme 2... I swear noone can pass that song unless you've practically memorized the steps... o.O;

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I can't think of any game in particular right now, but..

Those RPG moments when you've been playing for 2+ hours trying to get to the next checkpoint on a map, and then after all of that time playing you realize that you were going the wrong direction. Then you spend the next hour trying to retrace your steps but end up getting even more lost. X_X Hate hate hate that.

And there was one time I was playing SCII in that Quest mode sort of thing (I don't remember what it's called) and I was in some kind of labyrinth. I had gotten past 5 of the other levels in the labyrinth and then I had to fight Voldo. It was THE HARDEST thing I have ever had to fight, oh my god. I mean, it was abnormally strong. I had to fight it 20+ times, and then I just got so frustrated that I quit, lost all my progress.

Closed Thread

Thread Information