AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I love mew mew power does anyone agree?

Member Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Mew Mew power is my favorite girl anime they are so cute who else agrees my favorite one is reene and ichigo mew mew power is awsome i wathch it every time it comes on my favorite show was wen ichigo got her new power and wen they faught the idiot dren he is sssssoooo annoying does anyone aggree that MEW MEW POWER ROCKS!!
    its the best
    Death is always beside and waiting till u sleep to kill
    you

lovely priestess kagome INULOVERGIRL is on a distinguished road INULOVERGIRL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 04:52 PM
    in my own world with inuyasha ,ed,naruto,sasuke,mugen,and shinji^_^
    Threads

Wink

yes i luv mew mew power my favorite is the purple one,Renee, the wolf she reminds me of me she is silent and intelligent.
    friendz i think you noticed i'm not on very often...well it's cuz i'm quitting AF hope you miss me!!^^anyways farewell!!!!!!!!!!!

my pics take a look^^

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Loved MMP. Everybody says Zakuro's the best girl, but Zoey(Ichigo) is still best in all points of view to me. <3

The chobit girl. Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 02:38 AM
    Threads

I love mew mew power that cartoon always reminds me and my favourite is zakuro isnt she sweet.
    I am Chobit girl

No.1 cap fan

Member love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks is infamous around these parts love_hina_rocks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 04:19 PM
    Threads

Angry

yup i agree MMP is an amazing show.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

Tokyo Mew Mew is kawaii but it is also at the same time a cheat and well to bright and childish and love sick too but aside from all those points if any points are left it is a good show I like Mew Mew Pudding kawaii crazy and sweet also clueless ^^.

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Yup, Mew-Mew is difinitely one of my favourite anime...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I like Tokyo Mew Mew, its a nice anime for girls^^ I like it because characters are nice and plot is good. It reminds me Sailor Moon a little^^
    Last edited by Vel; 07-06-2006 at 07:00 AM.

Vel - always lonely

Junior Member Heart_of_a_Shadow will become famous soon enough Heart_of_a_Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 08:00 PM
    Threads

Mew Mew's are awesome!!! Renee' and Zoey are my fav's.. hehe.. i love the wolf with Renee' and the pink with Zoey! purple is my fav' color so I natually like Renee'!
    "I am What I am because of what I do, and no one shall change that.." - Lindsay M. Prower - The Fight for Truth - Roleplay

http://lindsayprower.deviantart.com/ <- Visit If You Dare

Friends Help Friends No Matter What - Jacob 'Turbo' Prower & Dagger Rensha

Member sbsp13668 is a jewel in the rough sbsp13668 is a jewel in the rough sbsp13668 is a jewel in the rough sbsp13668 is a jewel in the rough sbsp13668's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2010 10:42 PM
    Threads

Yeah I would have to say that it's one of my favourite shoujo anime/mangas too =^.^= I just love how they can turn into part animal people, and the good thing is that it isn't just cats that they turn into they turn into unique animals like that finless porpoise thingy and a wolf ^.^ I love wolves. I've been buying the mangas lately but I've only got # 1 and 2 of Tokyo Mew Mew and # 1 of Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode! I want to get some more some day... See Ya Later Peoplers!
    You can close your eyes to reality but not the memories... We erase it from our memories, but the imprint is always there...
    If we are willing to kill inorder to save this world, then this world is not worth saving.

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

I definatly watched that show until its time slot changed and I couldnt figure out when it came on ^.^;

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey I Am Your Nightmare, you're doing it wrong.

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

I'm a Fan of Tokyo Mew Mew ( as you can see by my Avatar and Sig) Sorry to say i've only watched the English dubb. I would very much like to see the Orginal Japenese one. Oh Well I've read the Manga too.
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like Pudding^^ Her tail is awesome!

Vel - always lonely

Junior Member loko inuyasha will become famous soon enough loko inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

kitti power

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I've said once, so I'll say it again: Mew Mew Power is a disgusting boil on the Tokyo Mew Mew name.
    The manga: Well-drawn, and the story line and names are wonderful.
    The show: No. Just no. The new names for the girls and other characters is just ... Blagh. >_<;
    Ichigo - Zoey
    Masaya - Mark
    Purin - Kiki
    Zakuro - Renee
    Minto - (I forget right now)
    Retasu - Bridget
    Ryou - Elliot (I mean, what the hell!? Elliot!?)
    Keiichiro - Wesley (However you spell it)
    Kish - (I forget right now)
    Tart - Tarb (e_O; What the hell is a 'Tarb'?)
    Other alien dude - (I forget right now)
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 07-30-2007 at 12:24 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko
    I've said once, so I'll say it again: Mew Mew Power is a disgusting boil on the Tokyo Mew Mew name.
    The manga: Well-drawn, and the story line and names are wonderful.
    The show: No. Just no. The new names for the girls and other characters is just ... Blagh. >_<;
    Ichigo - Zoey
    Masaya - Mark
    Purin - Kiki
    Zakuro - Renee
    Minto - (I forget right now)
    Retasu - Bridget
    Ryou - Elliot (I mean, what the hell!? Elliot!?)
    Keiichiro - Wesley (However you spell it)
    Kish - (I forget right now)
    Tart - Tarb (e_O; What the hell is a 'Tarb'?)
    Other alien dude - (I forget right now)
    Dub names are sucky, sorry but they are trully sucky. I like japanese names better because they are original and nice for my ears. Ichigo is Ichigo and I won't call her Zoey. Purin is Purin and I will call her Purin no matter what. Renee is a nice name, I agree. others suck. Tarb? What the hell is a Tarb? o.O They could leave Tart.

Vel - always lonely

Junior Member anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 09:11 PM
    I'm currently away from home keeping my boyfriend, Naruto, from killing Sasuke and a few other ninja
    Threads

mew mew power is a cool show my fav characters are Zoey and Kiki. those two r fny 2gether!

in top ten of girl anime

Eureka Seven Love. The sweetest love I've ever watched. The coolest show I've ever stayed up late on a Saturday for.
    Eureka & Renton Forever!

MY REP IS LOW!!! PLZ help me... I NEED someone to care! ...lol...

Rukario's girlfriend Dark_Chii will become famous soon enough Dark_Chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2006 04:04 AM
    Threads

I love it I like Zoey,Renee and kikki!
    Dark Chii - always lonely
    Raise my Rep Please ^.^

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

I love it too I like Renee,Zoey and Kikki!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Junior Member Shiatsu is on a distinguished road Shiatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 11:24 PM
    Threads

I luv MewMew Power my fav characters are.... srry i have 2 one boy one girl k so there
    Boy: Eliot and Girl: Bridgette (I thnk thats how you spell it) My most hated characters are of course 1 boy 1 girl Boy: Nerd aka: Dren and Girl: Corina she is so snotty (no offense on anyone who likes her)

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

Mew Mew Power sucks. "Tokyo Mew Mew" is alright. -_-; The dub sucks people! THE DUB! ><;

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

MMP is pretty good but not as good as the original TMM. Ichigo(Zoey) is pretty cool though in the series, but i like Zakuro(Renee) a whole lot better than Ichigo.

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

I have mmp at my computer but I have not seen it yet but I gues I should, seems good

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

Mew Mew Power is really nice,but Tokyo Mew Mew is better.I love Ichigo and Pudding!
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Closed Thread

Thread Information