AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsychoticPuppy View Post
    1. Aside from your current living quarters, if you could live anywhere within our galaxy or world(whichever works for you), where would that be?
    Somewhere as beautiful as Bergen, but without the cold...so I'm guessing maybe another planet...or a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsychoticPuppy
    2. Besides me, who's the one person you look up to the most?

Wow...tough question. Looking up isn't really my thing...admiring from afar is more my speed. Humans are all too fallible. But I do admire Dr. Gro Brundtland. She's an amazing woman. She's Director-General of WHO (the World Health Orginasation) and a former PM of Norway

3. Are you a morning person?
    I'm very much a morning person

4. What are you getting me for Christmas?
    World peace if I can manage it

5. If a genie gave you three wishes, what three wishes would you make?
    None...never trust a genie. They'll make your wishes go wrong somehow.

6. If you could change one thing about the forums, what would it be?
    ah...the one thing I'd change is having posts in intro close after a certain amount of time, automatically.

7. What is your dream vacation?
    anywhere I can be alone with my b/f.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1. Aside from your current living quarters, if you could live anywhere within our galaxy or world(whichever works for you), where would that be?

Cairns or Brisbane Australia. Spent 6 months there and it was too short. I LOVED it.

my mother, she spent her life clawing and climbing her way up the corporate ladder in General Motors as an executive at a time when women wern't really welcomed. She made it and was able to retire early and do what she loves, photography. She really helped me to be who I am today because I saw what she went through and the determination that she kept no matter what anyone said to her, and trust me they said some nasty things, only because she was a woman.

no, not at all

The question is, what are you getting me? I'm the site Goddess

I'd have to agree with Myrra, too many semantics to cover... and always Becareful what you wish for, it just might come true

People would actually appreciate the amount of work, blood, sweat, and tears that we put into making it go. Everyone tells us when something is wrong or they don't like something, but I think 1 out of every 5000 members might tell us when something goes right or they do like something. You should see the hate mail I get, its a wonder I even have any self esteem.

Taking another cruise to Tahiti, but for much longer than a week! Spend several days on each of the islands, Tahiti, BoraBora, Moorea, Riatea
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    People would actually appreciate the amount of work, blood, sweat, and tears that we put into making it go. Everyone tells us when something is wrong or they don't like something, but I think 1 out of every 5000 members might tell us when something goes right or they do like something. You should see the hate mail I get, its a wonder I even have any self esteem.
    Why do you get hate mail? o_O;

I think everyone knows how much work you and the other admins put into the site. I'm not on here too much but hell I know how much work you guys do and for one thing I'm gonna say right now I'm gonna be one of those people that tell you when they like something.

You have no idea how much I love the rotating banners at the top, and I'm sure you must remember what I said when Kaitou made that thread about the site themes.

This site would suck without you Minako and you know that. You're the site Goddess damnit.

(and this isn't me sucking up. I really do think that. You're great, all of you.)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:24 AM
    Threads

World peace if I can manage it
    No, don't do that, then you'd ruin my plans for world domination.

The question is, what are you getting me? I'm the site Goddess
    Hey! Hey! Hey! Just a second! Puppies are way more cuddly than site goddesses. I'm much more fun to pet. >:P

What more can I get you aside from this forum? Just name it, and I'll get it if its below *checks pockets* A stick of gum, some lent, my car keys, $3.50, and...I have no idea what this other thing is...looks broken....hope it wasn't mine.

Well, I'm one in a million if that make you feel any better. I actually like this forum, not many complaints yet. :3
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    .::su gnoma llewd seippup citocysp::.
    ....KRAB?
    (!eRaWeB)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Angry

1. In an apartment closer to my school. Driving an hour to and from class isnt fun

2. Probably...umm....I'll get back to this one o_O

3. No

4. Christmas is over buddy =3

5. a. to pass college with flying colors b. to get a good paying job (in the field I earned my degree in) c. to have the perfect wedding to my fiance =3

6. Less n00bs

7. Ireland. I was born there, but I never really got to see it...since I was still a baby when I moved here to the U.S. Buuuuut, Im too poor to go there, and my mother REFUSES to go due to her fear of flying...and cruises
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-16-2007 at 10:25 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A bunker.
    Man-Faye.
    No.
    Nada. Mi nada es su nada.
    1- A Golden DeLorean
    2- Laser Eyes
    3- A Jet Pack
    We'd invite a random fool and Takashi Moonblade Wielder back for the championship match in The Battle of The Trolls.
    Some place with snow and steep hills.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

In a warm southern state.

No one

No

Same thing you got me.

Ten Million dollars - tax free
    A old victorian home
    10 more wishes

That members could have real discussions on real subjects.

3 month European vacation fully paid for.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1. Aside from your current living quarters, if you could live anywhere within our galaxy or world(whichever works for you), where would that be? : I'm pretty happy where I am right now. Nothing too serious is going on, I don't fear for my safety, and I am having a wonderful time.

2. Besides me, who's the one person you look up to the most?: I respect everything my parents did to help raise me. I also look up to politicians who aren't afraid to go against the norm (or their party) to say what is right/fair.

3. Are you a morning person?: no way, not at all.

4. What are you getting me for Christmas?: coal. pink coal.

5. If a genie gave you three wishes, what three wishes would you make?: health to myself and others, happiness, world peace

6. If you could change one thing about the forums, what would it be?: the color. i hate the blue SO MUCH.

7. What is your dream vacation?: right now, I would love to go to India.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Ooo ... I would live in Italy. My family is from there, and I heard it's a beautiful country.

My parents. They are the best parents a guy could have.

Definitely not.

Maybe a signature set if you ask nicely.

#1 - To have telekinetic powers and to have FULL control over them
    #2 - Be in a successful and healthy relationship with someone I love <--I know, cheesy. lol
    #3 - High metabolism so I could eat all the crap I want and never gain weight!

Umm well ... I would make a 2 sig limit for signatures. Some of you out there have MASSIVELY long signatures.

To go to Japan for a month and stay there for free. That would be a most wonderous vacation. =D

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

The place where my Trinity Muse lives. >_>

Trinity Muse, my girlfriend. o_O

Depends on the morning.

A nice, toasty BAN.

I would want a toast, a waffle with vanilla ice cream on it and a gallon bottle of clean, fresh water.

You. You'd disappear. =)

Anywhere, as long as I was with my girlfriend ( & future wife >__> ), Trinity Muse.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan View Post

6. If you could change one thing about the forums, what would it be?: the color. i hate the blue SO MUCH.
    There are choosable skins >.>

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    There are choosable skins >.>
    I'm lazy. Plus, I want a uber uber girly one! Can I make PookySkin?

Thorny: you're coming to Japan to visit me, right?
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 01-22-2007 at 09:02 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

aaaawwwww c'mon......can't anybody answer my question?

Siggy made by MaX. Thanks lots!

Siggy made by Coldcase. Thank you!
    Road of Life

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Do you go on Gaiaonline at all?

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1. Pink Clouds is pretty girly, I'm using that one.

2. What question?

3. No only game I play is WoW

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

wooo i wanna get to know a mod.
    hmmm lets see whats the most stressful thing about being a MOD !?!
    i know simple question but i just felt like asking :3
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥ View Post
    wooo i wanna get to know a mod.
    hmmm lets see whats the most stressful thing about being a MOD !?!
    i know simple question but i just felt like asking :3
    Logging in in the morning and seeing thats theres 20 threads with new responses you have to check, half of which are spam.
    Also, snotty and disrespectful members

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Although Pink Clouds is pretty and is the one I am using, it is a bit dark for my tastes (or for my current mood, at least!) I'm thinking bright: whites and pinks. Like my beautiful siggy. I'll bug ya about it later.

"Do you go on GaiaOnline?": Sometimes. Look for Mistress_Pooky

"Most stressful part about being a mod": disrespectful members (thank goodness I don't get that often!!), spam

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

pestulance can't do anyhting on this sight.... why's that??

Siggy made by MaX. Thanks lots!

Siggy made by Coldcase. Thank you!
    Road of Life

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Logging in in the morning and seeing thats theres 20 threads with new responses you have to check, half of which are spam.
    Also, snotty and disrespectful members
    i just started noticing how much spam are in the forums. but at least ya'll are doing ya'lls best to keep it clean. woot Go ♥Miss.Maru♥. but theres always gonna be a disrespectful member somewhere in a bunch.
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

Aside from the usual big basket of Valentine cards and credit card payments, what will you expect to recieve for Valentines day? What would you like to recieve for Valentines day (non-forum related, by the way)?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan View Post
    "Most stressful part about being a mod": disrespectful members (thank goodness I don't get that often!!)
    LOL. You are too nice. I was surprised to hear this.
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ishakak View Post
    pestulance can't do anyhting on this sight.... why's that??
    USE THE Site Issues / Questions FORUM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Lost View Post
    Aside from the usual big basket of Valentine cards and credit card payments, what will you expect to recieve for Valentines day? What would you like to recieve for Valentines day (non-forum related, by the way)?
    I've rather been avoiding any thought about this particular holiday. This will be the first Valentine's Day in a very long time where I have someone special to share it with. I'm not exactly a hearts and flowers girl, but some chocolate I think would be nice. Not necessarily a big box, but a small box would be welcome.
    I'm a chocolate addict, what can I say?

I'd LOVE the bigger box!!
    Last edited by Myrra; 01-23-2007 at 10:19 AM.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

For Valentine's day... hmm... In Japan, the custom is different. Girls give gifts to the guys on Valentine's Day. The boys return the favor and give gifts on White Day (March 14th). However, I think we will do things the traditional way and exchange gifts on Feb 14th only. I'm expecting a lot of flowers (pink, of course!) and I'll probably make him something chocolately.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

What do I want for V-Day? A weekend away from my hectic life at work, school and home. Just me and my pookie <33

And as Myrra said, chocolate would be nice ^_^ (espically if its that pot of gold stuff >.>)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||