AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Retro-revamped

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Retro-revamped

What Retro game that you used to love do you think should be remade?

I Say Altered Beast.

Senior Member Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2006 09:45 AM
    Threads

........................uhhhhhh i dont think any one like retro games not to be mean>>>...........................................
    peace

[brett out]

oh and plz good rep me and donate to me plz

http://www.supercheats.com you will like this place if you wont cheats

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyo...am=deathseaker plz click this site its a really cool site i think you will like it injoy

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoever has been a gamer most of there life and is over the age of 16 would know exactly what i'm talking about. If you can't appreciate what has paved the way for psp. Xbox 360, and DS. Then I suggest you do some reasearch. Even though the games are old, they are still classic. I still play pac-man to this day, along with streets of rage, and maximum carnage. If you stillplay FF7 that's considered old, but it's a great game. GET IT?

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbo
    If you stillplay FF7 that's considered old, but it's a great game. GET IT?
    FF7 isn't hardly old. Certainly doesn't belong in a discussion about retro games.

Usually the term is "Old school" but retro does work...

Anyhow, I don't think they should remake any old school games. They were great for what they were, and I'll still play them on my old school systems. I don't need them to release them again and cost money over again.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    FF7 isn't hardly old. Certainly doesn't belong in a discussion about retro games.

Usually the term is "Old school" but retro does work...

Anyhow, I don't think they should remake any old school games. They were great for what they were, and I'll still play them on my old school systems. I don't need them to release them again and cost money over again.
    So you mean to tell me that you didn't apreciate Mario 64? Metroid didn't get top scores? Sonic adventure wasn't a good game. Come on if you really tink about it a lot of "retro" games came back harder than ever, here are some examples. Rygar, metal gear solid, ghost and goblins (maximo), and doom just to name a few.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

What Retro game that you used to love do you think should be remade?
    I Say Altered Beast.
    Altered Beast was remade. It's only available in Japan with no US or Europe release date. Apparently it was mediocre.

As for remaking games....there are a few games that I'd like to see given the modern look, but overall I have to agree with Member Name. The games were great back in the day, and they still are. There's no overall need to bring them back.

Also, I do beleve that he respects most old school games. He just doesn't want them to be remade.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

So you mean to tell me that you didn't apreciate Mario 64? Metroid didn't get top scores? Sonic adventure wasn't a good game. Come on if you really tink about it a lot of "retro" games came back harder than ever, here are some examples. Rygar, metal gear solid, ghost and goblins (maximo), and doom just to name a few.
    ... Those aren't retro! Think back to like Joust, Pac Man, Q-Bert.. I might even consider Super Mario Bros the first.. None of this 3-D stuff.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ET seriously needs to be remade. The first game was awesome.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Um...I'd have to go with Ghouls 'n' Ghosts for the Sega Genesis. I must've completed that game a hundred times over (my dad could probably do it blindfolded), and somehow it never gets old.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

Super mario Bros. (Snes)
    Zelda: Link to the past (snes)
    Super Metroid
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

When I think of old school, I think of 8-bit pixelated masterpieces rather than smooth-edged sprites of the 16-bit era. Wanna chomp down on some goodness? Try a little Dragon Warrior 1-4 with your coffee in the morning.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    ET seriously needs to be remade. The first game was awesome.
    it was on the psx, not a true re-make but it did suck.

I want to see a new super mario bros style re-make to the chronically overlooked classic lode runner, I love that game. And My sparatic nes cart only work when it feels like it. And a re-make of dragon quest would be stellar too (the gbc port doesn't count).
    ........................uhhhhhh i dont think any one like retro games not to be mean>>>...........................................
    Awww, look at the 10 year old trying to have an opinion isn't that cute!

final form kingdom hearts is on a distinguished road kingdom hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

they remade the games allready that i wanted to be ^^
    "The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

they remade the old megaman X for the Snes, its for psp now
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would really like if the first three Final Fantasy games were remade.

Closed Thread

Thread Information