AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo is better than the rest it kicks sony and microsoft to te ground!

Gaurdian of Angel Island Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 06:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nintendo is better than the rest it kicks sony and microsoft to te ground!

Talk to me about the awsome Nintendo and rag about the others!

Gaurdian of Angel Island Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sony has bad graphics and horrid load time!
    Nintendo has awsome graphics and short to no load time!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nintendo has just a bit better graphics when microsoft and it get push to there limits Nintendo comes out ahead.

The one and only. NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 05:55 PM
    Threads

SIgh...... XBOX 360 kicks nitendos azz and nice spamming.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also the Nintendo is much much more durable than the rest!

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

nintendo ds and gameboy rules!!! better than psp
    Last edited by _CTA_; 12-31-2005 at 12:02 PM.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

stuff

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow I did not think anyone would come.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I spam tis not true.

The one and only. NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA is infamous around these parts NARUTO_AND_SAKURA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 05:55 PM
    Threads

well i dunno but i heard ur not spuse to put more than one post down at a time but whatever. PSP is cool i like it. it can play movies, music, and games. can nintendo>????

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also I have my opinons and you all have yours so don't take my word for it go and reserch! These are facts not opions.....well maybe a little =D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No it can't but it's about games not unneeded thing like movies and stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Nintendo Revolution will cost less because it will not have a dvd player. Most people already have one in there home so they do not want people to spend money on something they already have. Also your sig is cool.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

X-box 360 is better than Nintendo

Also no spamming...
    Spamming is posting useless infomation in a thread and you arn't sussposed to post more than post a time. eg. no double or triple posting.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Nintendo definetly does NOT kick Microsoft and Sony to the ground.

The Nintendo Revolution will cost less because it will not have a dvd player. Most people already have one in there home so they do not want people to spend money on something they already have.
    Or Nintendo doesn't want to copy the Playstation 2. Xbox didn't.

Also the Nintendo is much much more durable than the rest!
    Actually, it depends on how you handle it. But I'm going to use this example, where the Nintendo Gamecube is up on something that's pretty high.

When you pull the controller on the Nintendo Gamecube, the system comes crashing to the ground WITH the controller. If you pull on an Xbox controller, the controller will come out and save your system from being damaged. The Gamecube doesn't have that. Which is more durable now?

Also I have my opinons and you all have yours so don't take my word for it go and reserch! These are facts not opions.....well maybe a little =D
    Some of it is facts, Nickl. But what you put doesn't seem to be all true.
    Last edited by Mayonnaise; 12-30-2005 at 08:14 AM.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

meh maybe nintendo kicks gamecue but not ps3 haha nothing can beat ps3 when it comes out.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You know Knickl, I like Nintendo a lot, but everything you said in the post's above caused me too die a little inside.

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

I spam tis not true.
    you are spamming

Junior Member Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude is infamous around these parts Supermonkeydude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 05:47 AM
    here and there... nice curtains by the way!
    Threads

Nintendo are outdated, sure they have a few good characters, but at this rate X-box will own not only perfect dark, but mario and yoshi (stupid dinosaurs...)
    Life is the disease...

Death is just the jab in the arm and the cold kiss on the cheek...

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

FANBOY ALERT! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Personaly, I don't give a damn which console is better, which one has better features etc, which one has better graphics, etc. As long as it plays a video game, and there are video games out for the console that I find interesting, I don't care.

On another note - God hates console fanboys.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nickl
    The Nintendo Revolution will cost less because it will not have a dvd player. Most people already have one in there home so they do not want people to spend money on something they already have. Also your sig is cool.
    You do know that the main reason for having DVD's is to fit stuff on it? Not to play a movie?

And besides, you would get banned for this kind of spamming.
    I live in Switzerland!

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

*Ahem*
    Sega, The best console ever, It may have not very good grafics but it loads faster than 'em all!

Sig by meisou!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Kiss
    *Ahem*
    Sega, The best console ever, It may have not very good grafics
    That's the reason why it loads fast.
    I live in Switzerland!

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    That's the reason why it loads fast.
    \
    I know! And it has good games, But if i had to choose all time best, I'd probably go for Xbox

Sig by meisou!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

SIgh...... XBOX 360 kicks nitendos azz and nice spamming.
    Just so everyone knows, in japan the cube is crushing both the x box and I think the 360 I would need to check again to be sure. And the the DS is crushing every other system, and not by a small amount either DS sales are 4 times that of the psp in japan. And the psp is the second best selling system in japan as of rigth now.

To put just how poorly ms is doing in japan into perspective, the original non back lit gbas are out selling the original x box. I didn't even know they made those anymore.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 01-01-2006 at 10:25 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information