AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pudding Wallpaper

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pudding Wallpaper

Well, this is a wall that I made of Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew....I don't really know if I like the pudding cup behind the text though....I'm just kinda starting this so it'll change. The text I'm still pondering....I don't know if I want to change it or not....I dunno, any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pudding wall.jpg‎
Views:	312
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	8460  
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Wizard of Darkness kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hiya there ChibiChibi ^_^

Firstly I would have to point out that the scan quality is really quite bad [because perhaps the original scan was pretty small and it was perhaps, enlarged] - this should be fixed before you do anything else, I think. Extraction also might need a bit of improvement- I can't see it too clearly, but I suggest getting rid of the pink outer stroke or glow because it separates the scan from the background.

Hmmmm for the scan I think the font/text should be much smaller, and I do think the pudding should be gotten rid of ^_^; I'd also have the text in a colour taken from somewhere on the scan itself so then it looks more consistent. [probably a change of colour would be good] - if you also keep the abstract background, I'd also change the font to a more stronger, blocky font for the technical feeling. If you want to keep it to a more swirly type font, then I think the background would need perhaps a set of swirly brushes all over it ^_^ And with the text, I would put it right in the middle of the space between the left edge of the wallpaper and the scan to bring the focus closer to the scan- at the moment it's a bit orientated to the left, when it would be nicer if orientated to the right

As for the background, more abstract effects or maybe some brushes would be ideal ^_^

Overall, I would probably have a look at the scan quality first before you think about the background any further ~ kudos, and nice work ^_^V

Senior Member boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

it sucks

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

boogerworm: don't be a troll. Warning given.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

oooooohhhhh swirly@_@ lol anyway I like it. Make it a little clearer thought and put some more stuff in it and u might have a winner^_^ I am going to rep u anyway cause for one I like MewMew Power and two I like the way u did the wallpaper

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

The Prelude of Darkness Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:59 AM
    Threads

Ooo, thats cute!! Better than what I can do, although what you
    can maybe do is sharpen the pic a bit, like make it less blurry, ya
    know^^ Its nice though, great job!! ^_^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~AKA Silverwind3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siggy made by Rikkiu58505 <33

The chobit girl. Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67 is infamous around these parts Chobits67's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 02:38 AM
    Threads

that is good Wallpaper you can also change some thing then it will look more beautiful.
    I am Chobit girl

No.1 cap fan

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahhhhhhh! It's a thread that's come back to life from the grave! Zombie Thread! Zombie Thread! *Runs away*
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 07:53 AM
    Threads

dude chill out!!!...you are gonna be in trouble if u dont quit posting like this...so stop

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

The scans of the girl and the pudding cup are really poor. You need to have much better quality scans for a good wallpaper.

The font you're using is interesting; I like it.

The spiral background could work, but it looks too regular. Try moving the center of the spiral away from the center of the wallpaper.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Warning given to the spammer. Keep it up and you could be banned.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Junior Member Wolfsameri will become famous soon enough Wolfsameri will become famous soon enough Wolfsameri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 12:49 PM
    Threads

Hi my name is Wolfsameri.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

warning for you too. If no one else talks about this wallpaper, the thread will be closed.

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I think it's cool

Keeper of the All-Spark Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 05:55 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Zombie thread indeed... heh heh heh. I would get rid of the pudding cup, it looks completely out of place. The font is nice, I like it too. The colors kinda weird me out, the glow around the char completely clashes with the background. I agree with the suggestion of the background being shifted a bit, as is it makes me a bit dizzy. Character itself, maybe find a better scan... your extraction is pretty good though. Keep working at it!
    (Sig by ME)

Junior Member Ashram is on a distinguished road Ashram's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 06:13 AM
    Threads

By, MistressPookyChan - boogerworm: don't be a troll. Warning given.
    Thank you for giving many people those warnings.

This Wallpaper by chibichibi personally is pretty good to me, she made a complex effort to make it look good.
    Chronicles of the Heroic Knight

''Ashram''

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gosh, why did you guys have to bring this wallpaper back up? Honestly, I think it's the worst I've done (in my oppinion). I'll show you the result of this wall as soon as I can get off of my brother's laptop.

Edit:And this is what I decided to do with the wall...completely start over
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pudding wall2.jpg‎
Views:	115
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	11053  
    Last edited by ChibiChibi; 06-18-2006 at 06:23 PM.
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WOW! that's better than the last one!

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

When I commented earlier, I didn't realize this was a zombie thread resurrected. Whups!

I do like the new wallpaper - very cute. My only comments would be that you cropped a little too close along her upper arm and her knee, and behind her tail, it looks like. Possibly also around the top of the hoop she's holding.

And the circles in the background have edges which are too pixellated.

Junior Member Wolfsameri will become famous soon enough Wolfsameri will become famous soon enough Wolfsameri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 12:49 PM
    Threads

it's MUCH better than the last Pudding wallpaper

Member Samurai Mike is on a distinguished road Samurai Mike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

wow it's like night and day,
    you have Improved a lot.
    i really dig the new WP very nice work...
    and don't be ashamed of your older WP's
    lol if you want a good laugh i could always post my first WP

now that was bad....LOL

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm so sorry, but I need to say, this thread would have been better off dead.

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

Hmm...well you did make some improvement, but I think you should experiment with the different types of properties in Photoshop/Paint Shop. Play around with some brushes, and experiment with color and texture. = )

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ginny, please look at the thread date. The thread has been dead for quite some time. Thanks!

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, MistressPookyChan? shouldn't u ask someone to close this thing?

Closed Thread

Thread Information