AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What you want in your partner is...

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What you want in your partner is...

(this is applicable for gurls and guys)
    what do you want in your partner...i mean let's make a picture of your special/perfect someone

You're making a girl/guy? a guy =_=

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? long hair...but not that long =_=

Straight/Curly/Layered or what? straight

Blonde/Black/White or what? i prefer black

White complexion/fair/dark? white

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? taller that me

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? just okay...i think i dont want him to ba smarter than me

American/Asian/European or what? Asian - japanese, chinese or korean in particular

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? brown is okay =_=

Childish/Mature? a lil bit of both

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? hmm...someone who can play drums or better than me in guitars =_=

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

You're making a girl/guy? A female

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? Short hair, I think it's just adorable

Straight/Curly/Layered or what? Straight

Blonde/Black/White or what? ...I hope this is hair, if so then Brunette (black)

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? Shorter than me, short girls are also adorable

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? Smart, I would like someone with whom I could have a good conversation

American/Asian/European or what? European, por favor. Italian preferably

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? Dark brown, to match mine

Childish/Mature? Mature for the most part.

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? A girl that plays guitar or bass, then we could jam.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Aside from needing to be attracted to a romantic partner--as I take it that is the type of partner to which you are referring--physical specifics and the like are of little importance to me personally. (Maybe it's my age now that I no longer think about it that way...time sneaks up on you I tell ya! ^_~ )

What is important to me is who he is...that he has a kind heart, a strong sense of who he is, enough confidence to stand up for what is right, sees things logically and with understanding, who sees the world as it is in all its facets rather than just a few, who can enjoy the simple things in life just as much as the great ones, someone who still sees beauty in the darkest of times, someone with whom I can be myself, someone who truly feels and recieves unconditional love; but most importantly I want someone who can make me loose myself in the moment and forget the rest of the world exists even for a short time.

However, just for fun...and so I don't sound like I'm much older than I truly am...

You're making a girl/guy? a guy

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? Long or short, as long as it looks nice and is CLEAN

Straight/Curly/Layered or what? As long as it looks nice and I can mess it up, it doesn't matter

Blonde/Black/White or what? huh? hair? I don't care--probably not white though

White complexion/fair/dark? doesn't matter

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? as long as he's taller than me

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? tend to be drawn towards smarter ones

American/Asian/European or what? Doesn't really matter, although in the past I tend to be drawn to all three of those

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? Just not cold or evil feeling eyes

Childish/Mature? Someone who knows how to be both...and when

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? I'd say an interest in music is probably a good thing, but he wouldn't have to be involved in it...although I do tend to like voices...
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 12-28-2005 at 10:25 PM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

☃ Snowmen! ☃ Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You're making a girl/guy? Probably a guy

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? Long hair... but not as long as mine.

Straight/Curly/Layered or what? no preference

Blonde/Black/White or what? no preference, although platinum blonde has its appeal

White complexion/fair/dark? I don't care

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? Well... most people are taller than me. I guess taller would be better

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? Smart. Close to as smart as I am. If they are smarter than me, then they have to be nice about it.

American/Asian/European or what? I don't care

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? same as above

Childish/Mature? good sense of humor, but definately mature

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? they must be good enough to accompany my singing... lol

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're making a girl/guy?= A girl.

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair?= Short...well, shorter than mine....

Straight/Curly/Layered or what?= Straight.

Blonde/Black/White or what?= No preference, as long as it is not dyed a clearly fake color.

White complexion/fair/dark?= No preference.
    Same height/Taller/Shorter than you?= Shorter or the same height.

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb?= As intelligent, or nearly as intelligent as me, but with a goofy side.

American/Asian/European or what?= Whatever.

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what?= Just having nice eyes is good enough. Color doesn't matter to me.

Childish/Mature= Childish, in a mature way. Put simply, someone mature who can front being childish.

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what?= Doesn't matter to me.

Not a very indepth post...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

You're making a girl/guy? a guy

You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? chin length.

Straight/Curly/Layered or what? layerd

Blonde/Black/White or what? brown

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? dont care, as long as its not any shorter than 3 inches or taller than 4 er 5 inches

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? just ok, cause i dun want a smarty pance or a drool monkey XD

American/Asian/European or what? american

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? brown

Childish/Mature? both

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? can play the guitar or drums but honestly i dont care
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 12-28-2005 at 11:52 PM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

First off, I don't really care about looks. Beauty is only skin deep; it's what's inside that counts. ^.~
    But for giggles...

You're making a girl/guy? Either.
    You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair? Really doesn't matter; as long has it's neat and not pseudo-crazy.
    Straight/Curly/Layered or what? Hmm.. I like layers ^__~
    Blonde/Black/White or what? Any color! I like funky colors though.
    White complexion/fair/dark? Race doesn't bother me.
    Same height/Taller/Shorter than you? Ummm... It really doesn't matter. I like tall people though; somethin' really cool about them. Always wanna ask them "How's the weather up there?"
    Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb? I want someone I can hold an intelligent conversation with.
    American/Asian/European or what? Doesn't matter ar all!
    Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what? It doesn't matter; however, I think unique eye colors are really coolio.

Childish/Mature? A mature person who knows how to have fun.

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what? It doesn't matter.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Nyah I'll do this for fun ^^;

You're making a girl/guy?
    Either is fine by my >.>
    You prefer Bald/long hair/short hair?
    Medium long. Never bald ^^;;

Straight/Curly/Layered or what?
    Hmm straight or layers us good <3

Blonde/Black/White or what?
    Any color as long as his/her hair doesn't look like a rainbow lolz.

White complexion/fair/dark?
    Fair.

Same height/Taller/Shorter than you?
    Either is fine too. Just not tooooo tall or tooo short >.>

Nerd/Smart/Just okay/Dumb?
    Not too smart not too dumb ^^;;

American/Asian/European or what?
    Asian - preferably Japanese.

Eye color is Black/Brown/Blue or what?
    Any! colors are kewl <3

Childish/Mature?
    Childish at play mature at doing stuff ^^

Can play an instrument/good at singing or what?
    Doesn't matter but being able to play or sing is good.

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

O__o

Last time I checked, threads such as these weren't allowed anymore.

Sorry? Closed.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information