AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: I hate it when people......

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow I hate it when people......

Say something and then take it back later.Or when people take things without asking.What are things that you hate that people do?

Wizard of Darkness kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*blood starts to boil* lol ~ I hate it when people make a promise and don't keep it. [That's roughly about the same as your "people saying something and taking it back"].
    It's just that I myself would only make a promise knowing I would be able to keep it, so I expect others to do the same too... I hate it when people make promises, KNOWING they can't keep them. T___T

Member FaintScent is on a distinguished road FaintScent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 08:44 PM
    Threads

This is a thing called pet peves
    LOL
    - when people ask you something and they they totally forget
    - when people don't say thank you or sorry
    - Being Ignored
    - People who always talk in sarcasm
    - Going to the mall and Not Buying anything
    - Liars
    - Showoffs
    - Braggsers
    - When people imitate you
    - wasted talent
    any of these LOL
    Layterz
    Daydr3amerz

"My Oberon what visions have I seen! Me though I was in love with an ***!"
    A Midsummer's Nights Dream

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by FaintScent
    - when people ask you something and they they totally forget
    - when people don't say thank you or sorry
    - Being Ignored
    - People who always talk in sarcasm
    - Going to the mall and Not Buying anything
    - Liars
    - Showoffs
    - Braggsers
    - When people imitate you
    - wasted talent
    any of these LOL
    I also hate most of those things(I can stand going to the mall and not buying things).

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

ok I have lots:
    -When people make they're eyes big cock they're head a bit and halfway stick out they''re toungue while saying "nyaaaaaaah" ITS SO DUMB!
    -When people, No matter what say "I can do _____ better!"
    -when you ask someone to stop something and they say "why should I?"
    -when people perposly Diss you or something behind-your-back-in-front-of-you
    - when someone, Whatever you say says "thats retarded" or "you're on crack dude"
    -When people try to be witty but come up with somehitng like this "I dont need a compass to see which way the wind shines" Or "im a Panteera's block you dont want to pry into"
    *viens on temple start pulsing* AUGH! I hate it!

Sig by meisou!

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Pet Peeves:

-When people take something and then don't put it back where they found it
    -When people brag to try and impress you
    -Show offs
    -When people mimick me
    -When people annoy you to get attention

....and the list goes on..I'll probably post some more later..or put it in my journal..

V01M42.Volmareact... Volmar.00.Brasil is on a distinguished road Volmar.00.Brasil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 03:40 PM
    Threads

Default han

answer: someone Hate the others, without knowledge to understand the others...
    I'm the Man that I still seeking around... all of my life
    www.machados.cjb.net

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

generaly i hate people what ever they do, except my friends but i do hate all people.

even some of my friends, no matter what they do its still absurd.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I hate it when people say things just to be nice. When they don't mean what they say, and they just tell you something to seem kind instead of telling the truth.

That's my ultimate pet peeve.

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

so many but what i hate the most is when people act s-h-i-t-t-y and think they are so much better then everyone else.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

...when people hurt my friends
    ...when poeple lie for a harsh reason
    ...doesnt respect others
    ...posers - too much show off!
    ...doesnt know how to say Thanks, Please and Sorry! >_<

Senior Member ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

"When people make they're eyes big cock they're head a bit and halfway stick out they''re toungue while saying "nyaaaaaaah" ITS SO DUMB!"
    i hate tht too

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

*eyes glow red* i hate when u tell someone a secret then blab it to everyone 10 min. later! i hate it when people dont knock when they enter my room! i hate it when my brother takes things without asking! i hate it when people make promises they cant keep! i hate it when people lie! i hate it when people show off! i hate it when people ignore you! and i hate it when people say something then take it back later!
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Ah, this brings back memories.... >.>
    - Liars
    - Hypocrits
    - People being rude/obnoxious
    - People who talk behind other peoples' backs
    - People making me a scapegoat
    - Being ignored
    - Being falsely accused of something

I'll stop here. It may turn out to be a big list.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

i can't stand it when people...
    -interrupt me when i'm speaking, because it seems that's all i'm good for, interrupting!
    -when i'm on the phone and someone in the same room as me starts talking to me! (kinda the same as interrupting)
    -pick their nose! ew! this is kinda gross, but i'm obsessive compulsive/sanitary freak, for god's sake, use a TISSUE! ugh!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Junior Member Cherrie Que will become famous soon enough Cherrie Que's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 07:35 PM
    Threads

-Sighs.- Well, honestly, I don't realy... "hate". I don't think I've matured enough to really feel that emotion, or "love" [romantially] for that matter. But, I do "dislike with a passion" and "adore with a passion".

So, here are my little pet peeves:

[x]-Excessive usage of the words "love" and "hate".
    [x]-Saying you "love" or "hate" someone when you don't mean it.
    [x]-People who preach to me.
    [x]-Wasted talent.
    [x]-Show off's.
    [x]-Overly selfish or self-centered people.
    [x]-People leaving without a notice.

Those are only what I can think of now.
    Last edited by Cherrie Que; 12-29-2005 at 01:33 AM.

"All Out of Love" [-] Air Supply
    "Un-break My Heart" [-] Tony Braxton

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

-mixed up between me and my sis
    -keep saying that i shoul be like my cousins n friends
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I hate it when people remind me of myself. Usually, this person is a jerk.

I also dislike it when people act very friendly towards me one day, and then the next day, totally ignore me. Please choose whether you like me or not!!! >__<

Last one: I like taking my time when I'm shopping, because I enjoy looking around and seeing what all a store has. I really despise it when a person rushes me through a store; its like "dangit! You can wait!" ><
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

I don't like it when people don't keep their promises or their words... somethimes my parents do that... =( I HATE it when people treat animals as objects, not living things.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I hate it when the korean pplz are making the whole city as their little mini Seoul, now im not being a racist cos im part korean. They firstly would ask you if you're korean, if you are, they'd make you join their group and wont let any other pplz besides korean to know you. If you're not korean, they would give you bad rep, talk rumors about you, make fake stories about you and talk behind your back doesnt matter they know you or not which is so freakin wrong. And this is America im living in now...its even worst ><;

I know i mention these pplz alot on AF, but yeah, i dun usually hate pplz with only a tiny reason. I had a host family from Japan last year, those korean pplz knew that she was Japanese (shes a beautiful japanese girl) they took her to the bathroom and physically hurt her, and scared her beautiful face...just cos shes not korean. Scary eh...my sister was a senior last year and since that time, i truely hated those korean pplz here. My sister is full korean but lived in Japan for long so she was known as a fluent Japanese speaker. Still got bad repped by those korean pplz for not knowing Korean well.

Well i dun hate all korean pplz cos some are ok, just most of the korean pplz here in this city, they feel too confident to make this city as Seoul, thats why...><;

I still hated pplz that way.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Default I hate it when people:

1. Lie.
    2. P*** me off on purpose.
    3. Insult me.
    4. Say I'm not hot (what kind of RETARD would say that? Only one crazy little d*** has ever said that to me, and that was ages ago... and he was gay).
    5. Don't let me watch Naruto.
    6. Tell me Kakashi's ugly.
    7. Betray me.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Lets see..

- When people lie to you.
    - When people are greedy.
    - When people think they aver better than everyone else.
    - When people say things just to be nice, even though they don't really mean it.
    - When people fight over pointless things.
    - When people don't like someone else just because they look different.

-----------

Meh, there's more, but I don't everyone to think I hate everything. ^_^;; Heh.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

hates me more than anything
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

I hate when people think their lives are the worst and they suffering the most... >>;
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

ik hate it when people are nice to me when they talk to me and then say that i am weird behind my back. or that they can't be honest against me about my behavior but can against my supervisors grrrrr.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information