AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kawaii ~ Fruits Basket

Member Kawaii ~ is on a distinguished road Kawaii ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 10:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Kawaii ~

Waaaah Nice place u have here! Sorry, i'm norwegian and my english is bad I hope u guys understand me... So, there are Fruits Basket fans here, right? Eh I really like that kind of anime. It's so romantic and cute

Signed by Kawaii ~
    Last edited by Kawaii ~; 01-12-2006 at 07:43 AM.

Member Windstorm will become famous soon enough Windstorm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 09:26 PM
    Threads

Yes,I'm a fan of Fruits Basket. This anime is really good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink kawaii ~

Eh I'm so happy
    Last edited by Kawaii ~; 01-06-2006 at 05:56 AM.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

You said it so right! It's one of teh best ever. The manga is really nice & interesting much that fruits basket is continoulsy going on in manga.
    The anime is ok but unfortunately it already stopped unlike in manga.
    It would be better if the creators of the anime would come up with the idea of making follow-up episodes knowing that lots are asking for it. I hope they realize that.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 01-13-2006 at 03:51 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Uno_Caste
    You said it so right! It's one of teh best ever. The manga is really nice & interesting much that fruits basket is continoulsy going on in manga.
    The anime is ok but unfortunately it already stopped unlike in manga.
    It would be better if the creators of the anime would come up with the idea of making follow-up episodes knowing that lots are asking for it. I hope they realize that.
    I see... I think that's a good idea!

Junior Member LostNmyHead15 is on a distinguished road LostNmyHead15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Fruits Baskets is sooo funny and yet when it gets sad...it makes me want to cry. Waaaaaahhhhh
    We three king of orient are
    Tried to smoke rubber cigars
    It was loaded and exploded
    Blowing us all afar....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LostNmyHead15
    Fruits Baskets is sooo funny and yet when it gets sad...it makes me want to cry. Waaaaaahhhhh
    Same here!

Member chibi_inu_furuba is an unknown quantity at this point chibi_inu_furuba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 12:27 PM
    Threads

Cool yup yup!!

i LOVE FRUiTS BASKET!!!!!!!! i just love how tohru acts and how her lyf is turning around ever since she met the sohmas!!!! and fyi.... da sohmas r cute!!! except akito..... not akito!!!!! im actually reffering to kyo, yuki, hatsuharu, momiji, and hiro!
    GOTTA LOVE 'EM
    FRUITS BASKET, INUYASHA, NARUTO

honor inuyasha, kakashi, saske, kyo-kun, yuki-kun, hatsuharu-kun, momiji-kun, hiro-kun, and kisa-san!!!!!!!!!

sister: ladyjay_crunk411

GOT MILK??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by chibi_inu_furuba
    i LOVE FRUiTS BASKET!!!!!!!! i just love how tohru acts and how her lyf is turning around ever since she met the sohmas!!!! and fyi.... da sohmas r cute!!! except akito..... not akito!!!!! im actually reffering to kyo, yuki, hatsuharu, momiji, and hiro!
    That's good!

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    Threads

I love Fruits Basket! lol (see my username?) It's 1 of my favorite anime/manga out there! I wish they would make a 2nd season though. I think that the English voice cast of the anime was pretty good. I even have a I <3 KYO wristband! lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Girl
    I love Fruits Basket! lol (see my username?) It's 1 of my favorite anime/manga out there! I wish they would make a 2nd season though. I think that the English voice cast of the anime was pretty good. I even have a I <3 KYO wristband! lol

Really? I didn't know something like that existed.
    Last edited by Kawaii ~; 05-10-2006 at 04:00 PM.

Honeybee of Randomness miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

Yay! I love furuba too. I have 15 Furuba manga and I get my friend to scan random pages for the volumes that aren't released here.

I think that all the sohma guys are so hot ( excpet ayame and hatori nope....not hot)

But why isn't akito considred hot???

Join isolated.wonderland forums:
    http://isowonder.phpbb3.net

Also join Crimson Flames
    http://saramood.phpbb3.net

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hello

Yep i love fruit basket it make me laugh sooo much but also it can make me felt soo sad and lonely i just think its great and also im sad that there are not going to do anymore of it which is a shame my fave are Kyo Sohma and Ayame Sohma and Ritsu Sohma and Megumi Hanajima and Saki Hanajima, "Hana-chan" but the one i do love is Hatori Sohma

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Fruits Baskets is great I am only on the 3 book of the manga but so far I
    have loved it.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Junior Member xeternalovex is on a distinguished road xeternalovex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2006 03:35 AM
    Threads

Fruits Basket is so cool!!! I never actually got the chance to watch the shows/movies but i've read the books...they're great!

Junior Member Loutana is on a distinguished road Loutana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

Fruits Basket Is the anime that got me into reading manga. So I really love fruits basket in fact it has made my sister-in-law one of us. An anime lover and not just any anime/manga Fruits Basket. I cannot place a favorite Character because I love them all. But I have to disagree on the fact that Hetori is not hot. I really do think that Hatori is hot. But then I do have a weird taste in guys so it could be just me.....
    And yes all the other guys on there are cuties. Or should I say Hotties...
    Hummm......

Talk to you all later
    Loutana

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

How could you not like Fruits baskets... I loove this anime....Kyo is my favorite especially when he's around Momitchi (?) they all make me laugh....

Member DeathdealerWarrior_gurl is on a distinguished road DeathdealerWarrior_gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 07:22 PM
    Threads

I like Fruits basket! its a great anime show! i like kyo the most and his orange hair lol. All you ppl that like this show rock! later....

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Fruits Basket is awesome....so many cute guys.....

And I MUST say something.
    Kisa Sohma is ADORABLE!!!!!
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Thank you very mutch for answers I'm very happy now!

Fantastic sig made by Nespa!
    She is sutch a great person!
    I'm so happy! ~

Umm... I wish i could have one more signature, they are all so cute ^^
    But i can't make them...

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

yea, i do,
    its a pretty interesting anime. ^^
    kyo's cool lol.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

I LOVE furuba...it is amazing! It's so cute and funny, but it's so deep and depressing. UGH! All I ever do is cry when reading it! But it's so good! You just can't put it down. Oh! And my favorites are the Mabudachi Trio A.K.A: Ayame, Hatori, and Shigure! Ugh...and of course I love Ayame 'cause I'm the year of the snake!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

Fruits Basket is awsome.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by *.:Endless Sky:.*
    Fruits Basket is awesome....so many cute guys.....

And I MUST say something.
    Kisa Sohma is ADORABLE!!!!!
    Yes! Kisa Sohma is so cuuute! Looove her! <3

Fantastic sig made by Nespa!
    She is sutch a great person!
    I'm so happy! ~

Umm... I wish i could have one more signature, they are all so cute ^^
    But i can't make them...

Member FireFlareC has a spectacular aura about FireFlareC has a spectacular aura about FireFlareC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 08:53 AM
    Threads

love Fruits baskets, my fav character is Kyo, i'm a cat person. i also think black haro is really cool and i can't wait for the next season to come out on dvd.
    Life
    is like a garden,
    if nutured and respected
    it grows into a rose garden of beauty.
    If ill-nurished it becomes sad and slowly withers away.

Closed Thread

Thread Information