AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Is This World Coming To?

Angel Of Deception Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 02:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy What Is This World Coming To?

What is the world coming to?
    This world is a rotten mess. What have we become? There are too many people on this world that have sold thereselves out for drugs, they'll do anything for drugs once they're hooked. Their whole lives dissapate right before the person's eyes and they don't even realize it. They're in la-la land. People will say they will drink responsibly..but get drunk day in and day out. They only do it to escape the conflict in their own lifes. But there is no good reason at all to do any of that stuff. Those frickers are the kind of people that don't deserve to live. I don't care what anyone says...there is no good reason at all...no reason in heck that you should drink or do drugs...the only reason they do it is to get away from their troubles but doing that stuff just causes more conflict. People now days will do anything for their own benefit and then not give a damn what they did as long as their *** is okay. See how screwed up people are? We have the ability to create cars that run on something other than oil, but the industry that sells it doesn't want the invention of those cars because they woulden't make a profit anymore. It's out of pure greed. Last year the oil industry made 13 billon dollars in profit but said they still don't have enough. So they raised the prices of gas to the point that the average individual can barely afford. Why did they raise the prices? FOR MONEY. Those oils are made from fossil fuels that are known as non-renewable resources that will take thousands of years to regenerate. We will need to be able to conserve our enviorment instead of building buildings and stores, factories and who knows what else for money. Do people even care what our enviorment is like? Our greedy money driven population will ultimately be our untimely downfall because of the constant use of resources that can't be reused. The world gets worse as more greedy idiots come along...we need to do something about it..or within the next few centuries the world will be coming to an end unless we do something about it....and the human race might have to move on to another habitable planet. We may not be around to see it...we will be able to see it in our future lifes (I belive in reincarnation), but what about our future generations to come? I realized these things when I was eleven years old..three years ago when my mother left...I realized what people can be like. I had to say something about it to all of you knowing that you intelligent and understanding individuals on the forums would know and understand this...

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

drugs need to be illegal. im around 3 smokers all day (aka mom, grandma, and uncle) and i CANT BREATH!!!

i hate how the country is being run... the president can burn in hell. so can the california governer for that matter. o_O

i also hate the damned pollution! we are destroying ourselves >_<
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 01-08-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

yea pollutions sux
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Junior Member Hisoka Kazutaka will become famous soon enough Hisoka Kazutaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 08:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomarus Bro
    What is the world coming to?

First off, the text was long, so I decided to get rid of it.

More importantly, the world is coming to an extremely slow end, though, the people on it are working on a way to speed up the process. This world which should be a type of bliss is turning into an equivilant of hell, and some, maybe even most, of the beings that exist deserve the bull they got goin' or comin' to them. And it sucks for the... "innocent" that should be in a place the world once was. It's impossible for things to go back though. We've wasted it all.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

it's not know that it sucks, look back 20 years. you would probably say the same thing. People took tons of drugs back then. Cars weren't as efficiant. Today were at least doing the best to make up for the dumb mistakes we did in the past. Besides you are asking the impossibe. People are not going to give up drinking and smoking. It's what the human loves to do. Besides were all are parasites. We have so far consumed alot and then were going to be in panic.
    Last edited by zodiak; 01-09-2006 at 12:35 AM.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Dont read this because its way too long.

We are cattle. We get up in the morning, do our daily routine day after day and then we die. In all the years we as humans have never stood up and said this is crazy. There is something wrong here. Why do we all not care how we live. Its like we have been brain washed or something. We are all led to believe that money is something we must have to survive. That we must live by the rules or we are evil. That everything has a purpose in the end. That everyone realy loves each other but all we realy want is to have more than the next person. Greed, lust, and money have taken over our world. We are humans and as humans we are imperfect? No, we could be perfect but we dont care. All we want to do is lay around, get rich, and be loved. All we care about is if we're happy, full, and powerful. All we want to do is be better than the next guy and have more than the next person. All we realy are is conroled cattle led to the slaughter. Think about it. All cows do is lay around, eat grass, and then they die. All we do is lay around, eat cows, have our selfish desieres, and then die. Thats it. Thats all we are. All we care about. Why do people get married? Beacuse they dont WANT to die alone. Because they WANT to have sex. Because they WANT to be loved. Why do people WANT anything? Why must we WANT to get rich, have a nice home, nice car, a dog in the backyard, a steak on the stove, and a soft bed? Why do we want a beutiful wife, smart kids, and a god that will let you live forever? What is it that makes us WANT so damn much? If humans were meant to have everything then we must be demons that only want to have everything or else. Money is just an object. We color a piece of paper green and everyone has to have it so they spend there whole life trying to get it. Sad realy. How everyone is controled by a green piece of paper. The government says we have to fight for them and we obey like mindless robots. We are controled. We are cattle led to grinding mill and fed to the wolves. And we dont care. We like fighting war. We like being powerful and being better than someone else. After all, being powerful means you can controle everything. So of God is the most powerful entity ever then I say he is the most crazed, sycotic, evil being ever. If there is an Almighty God that rules everything and created everything then he must be a heartless coward who only cares about seeing us suffer and having power to controle everything. Its like a video game. The creater is God, and he controles how the game works. If God made us imperfect, or let us be imperfect, then he must be worse than his all evil enemy Satan. Its funny how when someone is murdered we say Satan was to blame but who created us? God. Not Satan. Who is more powerful? God. Not Satan. Its like God doesnt care. This angel that god created is killing us, and he just watches. Doing nothing. And we dont care either. We could care less if God came down and told us that hes going to kill Satan and make everything better. All we care about is putting food in our mouth and putting green paper in our pocket. Sad. Its like a bad movie with no happy ending. A scary movie. A nightmare. Evil rules our hearts and we love it. We embrace it. We WANT to hate everything and everyone and rule the universe and controle everything and everyone and then live forever because death is a bad thing. I think we all deserve to die, suffer, and be made to do what the government says and I think God feals the same way. We are so messed up that even if God came down and explained everything we probably would end up hating him for making us suffer and then we would all kill ourselves because there is no happy ending. There is no life forever. there is no eternal love, no eternal happyness, no freedom. In the end there is only the best one and he isnt good enough. Thats all. Its all just a big lie. The ultimate mind controle. We're cows. Thats all. Just cattle made to live in a fence and we love it. We dont care. And theres nothing we can do about it.

I wrote this a couple years ago and feal like the world or going to hell in a hand basket and we are partying the whole way there. No complaints here, just a young kid who thinks too much.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2006 11:50 AM
    Threads

There are good people and bad people. One day the Earth will die and the few remaining animals will disappear. Things will be chaotic, everything diminishing. Spirituality and care for others will be at an extreme low. I think we can still be saved. Though, I can only imagine... near the end, the world would be a rather desolate and saddening display for the onlooker. It won't be just one persons fault. Blaming it on the President is foolish and overall pointless. It is all who contribute to it and all who don't help to fight it that are to blame. Everyone who drives a car, who smokes, who drinks and kills other people in accidents, those who tempt others into doing drugs, killers, and all other terrible people are the ones to blame. I don't think we should stone them verbally for their problems, but rather try and influence them and help them from their spiritual maladies. We have to learn to love everyone, treat people as equals.

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

All i know is *after alot of reading* that we can not change what we did. All we can do is try to stop. I know some people wont stp, but you have the choice to do drugs or not to. I choose not too. We also must not dread upon the past. What is done is done, and we cant reverse time. Maby in a 100, 300, more years, this earth wont be the same.I dont worry of people in this present as much as i worry for people in the future. I realize we cant do anything. All i can do is choose to not do drugs and smoke and pollute or any of that stuff. I choose witch way my path goes.

Senior Member blueseed is an unknown quantity at this point blueseed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 12:39 AM
    Threads

drugs tear away people that use them from ther family drugs just sicken me

http://s15.************.com/TheHomeOfSaphire
    http://s15.************.com/dragons_hangout
    http://s15.************.com/Home_of_Dragons
    funney friend: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    cool friend: sundavar the illusionist
    helpfull friend: astalle

Member shamananna64 is on a distinguished road shamananna64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 05:26 PM
    Threads

drugs sicken me to ive seen wut happens to ppl who use them theyre brain rots they life is one big deathwish and they pull away from everyone else its just STUPID i mean come on you waste your life away and then your left with nothing and yeah i could ask the same dang question but there are many other problems in this worl as well i mean the end is near so many things havr gone wrong ppl are dying phcycos are out killing ppl and its just crazy children under 10 are being treated like slaves in other countries i mean cant ppl see that this is not some thing we can just destroy i mean the earth is fragile and theres so much sin in this world and nobody gives a crap its just stupid the decisions ppl make and the things peaople do its just STUPID! it makes me ticked off and sad that so many ppl are suffering who dont need to be its crazy all the ppl who are doing all these bad things let them suffer but instead they hurt other ppl so yeah its stupid
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

Topic Question: What is this world coming to?
    Answer: Simle: a quick and painfull end hopefully. after what everyone in this world is making, all it takes is one nuclear warhead set off on some country then everybody with a nuclear warhead would be firing it at each other and the next thing you know, its all over.
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dragoninja
    Dont read this because its way too long.

We are cattle. We get up in the morning, do our daily routine day after day and then we die. All we realy are is conroled cattle led to the slaughter. Think about it. All cows do is lay around, eat grass, and then they die. All we do is lay around, eat cows, have our selfish desieres, and then die. Thats it.

I wrote this a couple years ago and feal like the world or going to hell in a hand basket and we are partying the whole way there. No complaints here, just a young kid who thinks too much.
    I read it all but its just this part I wanted to Quote. ^^ Theres alot I disagree about that sentence and I would go on forever if I wanted too.

Cows DO NOT just lay around, eat grass, then die. They Give us Milk/Strong bones and prouduct other stuff we need to surive. Haven't you noticed yet that "ALL" animals give life to another baby to raise them to protect them and to make them live just like human mothers! Am I wrong about something?
    And don't say "we" since there are people who feel to animal rights and rather die to eat them. I am one of them. <3<3<3

Im sorry If I offended anyone here, Im not trying to make enemies or try to hurt others feelings. I just got offened at this post. ^^;;

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Honey bunches <33 _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

I hate drugs, people who do drugs are stupid

[Sig made by aYaMe5967~^_^~]

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

God damn pollution. I hate pollution. Things used to better back then. The air is not as fresh as it used to be before all this pollution got started. And what is this world coming to? I really don't know. What ever it going to, it's not good. That's all I can say.

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

People dont do drugs just to get away from there problems they do it to fit in and be kool yea some people do sale themselves to it but still its there choices and its there life so you shouldnt be mad at them about it. Polliution is bad yea but everything invovles it and i dont think there is anybody or anything that can prevent it from showing up somewhere.
    .:BeautifullyXBroken:.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

This is how I see it and I mean no offense, but I am opinionated on this topic so in advance please know it is not my intent to attack or push a viewpoint--take my thoughts of leave them. Not all people are content to just criticize the world. Although I agree, many people are selfish and do nothing to better the world and carelessly trample upon the planet and humanity, but only some of the people are like that. Many people are standing up and saying this is ridiculous, but change takes time. Some people work to make this world a better place, in fact that is the reason they get up each morning; to make a difference. Again, change takes time--especially if a good number of people believe they can't change things. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better, but this planet and life will not be destroyed because of some lazy inconsiderate and selfish humans. We may kill off ourselves, but there is a much larger cycle going on beyond our own lives and it won't stop for us. From the fires we create, life will be born of the ashes...it's up to us how intense the fires become and if the ashes are actually ourselves or more metaphorical.

If all the people who are convinced the world is a terrible place would spend their energy trying to help the world rather than placing blame and angsting, things might change more quickly. (And no I'm not saying anyone who has posted here is not doing anything, it's a rhetorical question and only you can decide if it applies.) This is a world of our making and the future has not yet come to pass but it will reflect the actions we take now. Even if you can't yet do as much as you would like, change starts with perception and thoughts. Big differences are created by many small differences.

Think good thoughts; words become actions, actions become habits, habits become character, character becomes destiny. Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~Ghandi
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

to me... all this is, is just thoughts of a kid who has to much time to think...[advise... find some extractular activities]

the way i see it, if the world was perfect, everyone would be the same... what people do is of their own choice... they should have accepted their consequences good or bad... i see the world is as good as its gonna get(well... from what i have seen in people actions)... sure it could be better... cleaner, more efficiant, and advanced... want it that way? become the president... take over the world... you can make a diffrence... whats the point of talking about it if their is no action that takes place...
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Isn't it already well enough known that the world isn't perfect? Isn't that just obivious? Perfection doesn't exist, so don't expect it. This world sucks, but don't worry about it. You and everyone you know will be dead.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

wanna know how sick is the world just watch a supermodels life, you'll see how sick the world is.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

i drink and smoke im 15 so what im not a bad person for that...

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Many things happen to everything this world. My relatives were so stubborn to take some cigarettes, and beers having so illegal and dangerous to their health. There is a bad news again, the prices from every country has increasingly the monetary or funds because of those good-for-nothing business men going to competition for who is the best. The world today is now even worse than I expected. *looks down*

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Miyazono
    I read it all but its just this part I wanted to Quote. ^^ Theres alot I disagree about that sentence and I would go on forever if I wanted too.

Cows DO NOT just lay around, eat grass, then die. They Give us Milk/Strong bones and prouduct other stuff we need to surive. Haven't you noticed yet that "ALL" animals give life to another baby to raise them to protect them and to make them live just like human mothers! Am I wrong about something?
    And don't say "we" since there are people who feel to animal rights and rather die to eat them. I am one of them. <3<3<3

Im sorry If I offended anyone here, Im not trying to make enemies or try to hurt others feelings. I just got offened at this post. ^^;;
    I agree with you Maya. I like animals more than us humans. Just feal like we are going about consuming everything in sight and not giving anything back. Yeah, when we die we give back to the earth ... circle of life ... but we are taking more than we give back. If the earth could fight back we wouldnt be here.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member geronimo will become famous soon enough geronimo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 05:43 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

an end duh

ur crazy hobo,
    geronimo

P.S. god will smite thee
    "Live every day like ur gonna die cuz ur gonna!"

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

drugs and guns are a problem. what ever happened to the good ol' days when we had pitchforks and torches?
    If your mom tells you to jump off a bridge, pack a parachute and jump off.
    If your dad tells you to jump off a bridge, pack a parachute and jump off.
    If your friend tells you to jump off a bridge, push him off and hope he packed a parachute.

Senior Member blueseed is an unknown quantity at this point blueseed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 12:39 AM
    Threads

you are 15 meisou

http://s15.************.com/TheHomeOfSaphire
    http://s15.************.com/dragons_hangout
    http://s15.************.com/Home_of_Dragons
    funney friend: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    cool friend: sundavar the illusionist
    helpfull friend: astalle

Closed Thread

Thread Information