AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: allo

Member Dark Jen is on a distinguished road Dark Jen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default allo

hi ya um..i'm new..ya.so any1 wanna be friends lol < i luv that emoticon

OMG HE I SOOO HOT *drool* (lol i have this exact poster on my wall )

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.
    *hands you a balloon*
    Have fun posting.
    More friends the marrier.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bms
    Welcome to AF.
    *hands you a balloon*
    Have fun posting.
    More friends the marrier.
    thanks lol

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

On behalf of the Yagyu Empire i welcome you, enjoy all that is here and hopefully friends will come quickly
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight Zasz
    On behalf of the Yagyu Empire i welcome you, enjoy all that is here and hopefully friends will come quickly
    excellent kewl

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome Dark Jen!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

has been eaten by J.A.G. vifs is on a distinguished road vifs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 05:29 PM
    Threads

hello welcome to the forum^^ PM me if i can do anything for u^^

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome ^^,
    have fun posting!
    feel free to PM me anytime
    ~bye
    btw: I love your username <3 it reminds me of my best friend ^^,

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thanks, pm me ppl, i'm so bored haha lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru-dono
    Hello and welcome Dark Jen!

^_^
    '
    lol thanks

Senior Member *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

Ahhh...who is this newcomer, I wonder? Someone I know...probably not.

Anyways, Welcome to AF. Have Fun. Nice to meet you, O newcomer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Kedar*
    Ahhh...who is this newcomer, I wonder? Someone I know...probably not.

Anyways, Welcome to AF. Have Fun. Nice to meet you, O newcomer.
    lol i know u becuz of 1.) ur siggy and 2.) ur name lol

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

hello, welcome to AF, obey the rules and have fun, pm me if u need a friend

Senior Member *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jen
    lol i know u becuz of 1.) ur siggy and 2.) ur name lol
    Glad to know that you still remember me...Dark Jen.

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

Hol and welcome to AF, mind the mods, and keep it PG-13.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF. *hands over blanket and pocky*

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome Welcome Welcome To AF!!
    Hope you like it here. Visit the chat room once in a while. Have fun posting!

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to animeforums.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there and welcome to AnimeForum! Nice to meet you! Please make sure you follow the rules and read them so you don't get in trouble. Anyway, just have a great time in here! Pm me if you need help on anything or just to talk to me and hope to be friends.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

/me executes I_Love_Emma then says "Debate over!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angry

welcome to AF

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

hello
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, hello! *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to animeforum. If you need any help or just a friend PM me. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, ttyl. BTW I already greeted your brother, so hello again.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member *Sesshomaru* will become famous soon enough *Sesshomaru* will become famous soon enough *Sesshomaru*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 06:27 AM
    Threads

Welcome to anime forums.

~*Daydreaming*~ Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Hi welcome to AF!! I hope you have A great time here!! ^_^ and feel free to pm me anytime if you ever feel like chatting.

Closed Thread

Thread Information