AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Requests 2.2

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

i need a new sig and AVATAR made. i will pay 3000 rupees to whoever can make the sig and Avatar exactly as i specify or come very close to specifications. 1500 rupees for the Avatar and 1500 rupees for the sig, that is how the payment will work

sig: i need a picture of an Archangel in front of clouds that have the sun shining behind the clouds and make sure that the sun's rays are shining. the archangel needs to be kneeling in the air holding a sword in his hands with the blade pointing downward and i need the blade to have a glowing white aura on it. the text i want in this sig are as follows:

When I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
    Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
    Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
    And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
    Just smile back

make sure that the text has an animation like one line appears at a time. i also would like the text to be in a shade of light blue with a white lining.

Avatar: the avatar is gonna be unique. on it i want a pic of an archangel holding a sword with the blade pointing downward just like in the sig but blood has to be on the blade. i want the background to be black and i need the text to be this:

Don't mourn for me

i need the text to appear and disappear. text color needs to be white with blue lining.

if anyone can do this, the payment will be 3000. however, if you did not read what was stated at the beginning and you make me only one of the two, you will only receive only 1500! do not complain if you only get that much
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Ok i need a new sig and avatar i will pay 10000 for the work.
    this is what i want.
    i want a Old monk with mountains in the back ground with a kinda bluely arua around him.
    on it i want it to say.
    " The Young always forget but The Old always remember what was forgotten "
    i would like this done A.S.A.P please Pm me if you can do this.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

I need a Another Sig i want to add to my Sig list.

waht:(theres a bigger version if, naruto sakura ( is typed under yahoo images).
    color: wahtever looks best.. just not too girlish.
    waht to say: Why do we always want what we cannot get.

Doing this will be greately appreciated.

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

hey can sum1 make me a sig with sakuras from different animes on it?
    (plz include sakura frm ccs and naruto it dosent matter what other sakuras are on it)
    text/writing: *sakura. the sakura of sakuras.
    and if its not too much trouble, an avatar like that too? (except without the writing)
    domo arigato gozaimasu.
    (huevers gna make this for me pm me plz)
    (and umm not so girly plzplz im tomboyish)
    Last edited by *Sakura; 01-11-2006 at 07:05 PM.
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:52 PM
    A lovely, lovely place that you will never know about...
    Threads

^-^ I just got a signature that I will definitally put on, but I would like another one, too. Tecnically the same. One with Kagura and Sesshoumaru. Faded on the border line with the words: "Maybe it was destined...(in a different font) that I fell in love with you("with you" in a different font) Fading and coming back. Also, an avvie from this picture:

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

can somebody make me a siggers?
    just something thats kinda...somber?
    you can choose whatever, just make it a 'kinda sad but not suicidal' type of thing..
    with the words '14 Falls' and my name somewhere..but kinda tiny-ish..
    avvy if you have time, or care to make one

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 09:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ur request is kinda hard...cause its without a pic...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can someone Please do mine..Please.. I am a poor guy.

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Hum I really need someone to do mine. It's on the first page.
    I can now pay^^, I will pay up to 5k if I like it .

Made in Severa

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by *Sakura
    hey can sum1 make me a sig with sakuras from different animes on it?
    (plz include sakura frm ccs and naruto it dosent matter what other sakuras are on it)
    text/writing: *sakura. the sakura of sakuras.
    and if its not too much trouble, an avatar like that too? (except without the writing)
    domo arigato gozaimasu.
    (huevers gna make this for me pm me plz)
    (and umm not so girly plzplz im tomboyish)
    gomen nasai pls i dont need sig nemore.
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

robo-ky should i write ur name on it?
    Last edited by Kamui-Sama; 01-13-2006 at 03:47 AM.
    Visit!
    Fan Of

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Hello, I have Sig/Ava request.

I don't have a photo though, but I can be descriptive.
    I'm looking for something Regal, royalish. an anime woman, with long dark red hair, almost blood colored, She has to be young, but not like the average 15 ur olds you sde al the time, I'd say late teens early 20's, and pretty. Angel wings if possible or a semblance of being an angelthe style I'll et be a surprise for myself bc I'm not too familar with them ^^;; And for the Ava, maybe a Very well placed head shot. On the Sig I want my full name on the ava it can either be an R or Risa. I will pay if I like the work.

Thank you For your time
    ~Risa

P.S.: If you need a sort of visual basis, think a grown up Risa Harada fro DN angel, if that helps any.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

gothic...post a pic so its easier for us to make one

and ROBO-KY made u a new avy...in case u didnt want the avy that i made for u yesterday...^_^ so here it is

Last edited by Kamui-Sama; 01-13-2006 at 09:16 PM.
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Member dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy will become famous soon enough dark_fluffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 06:44 AM
    Threads

i need a siggy...and what i had in mine is a dnangel one..doesn't matter who's in it but if can possibly find a picture with Dark Mousy i would really like and on the bottom right you can put my name dark_fluffy. i don't have much ruppes to give soo can anyone help me with that.
    can someone be nice enough to fix my sig please

pm me if you can please

Member Gate_Guardian is an unknown quantity at this point Gate_Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 03:12 AM
    Threads

too bad i have no idea where a sig is... cause i have like 900 evil pics, and alot of evil things to say
    "Agonizing Memories"

"An innocent man died because of my anger. That Knowledge will haunt me for all eternity"

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0 has a spectacular aura about 0o_Imadoki_o0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 05:52 PM
    A lovely, lovely place that you will never know about...
    Threads

Can someone please make me another siggie and an avvie out of that picture, please. I will pay for your work, just name your price.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have had a post up on sig request for sometime and no one has respnded . Anyway i would Greatly appreciate if the following was completed .

Where:http://www.hinalove.com/imageboard/s...1646891023.jpg

Waht to say: I will always be your Guardian Angel

Color: wahtever looks best.

eXtra: I have always wanted this pic for my sig, so for the more details, could the sig be clear and not so big(so i dont get in trouble) And at least show the top-half.

Please, I have always wanted this done, i Will be willing to pay you alll that i have if accomplished.

Thank you for your time ^_^

Sincerely,

Qeeun

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well queen the pic that u gave...der is kinda problem when u search in yahoo....the pci is blocked...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sorry for the double post...queen can i just use the whole pic as the sig?...i mean i dont need it to hve it transparented...and should i write ur name on it?
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

http://www.geocities.com/kawaii_tk/e5.JPG

^ a banner please saying ChibiSasuke rulez's for 30 ruppies
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

il ldo it for free... ^_^
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

Thank you so much
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Could i get a matching sig and avy of this:

With "I will show you the greatest nightmare" on it in White Old English text w/ a black and red background, with a gold border.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Knightmare.JPG‎
Views:	20
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	8684  
    Last edited by Chaos Master Dark; 01-17-2006 at 06:49 PM.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Konnichiwa! I am in need of a signature...i have had ppl make me some..but they weren't what i was looking for...no offense...If it is not too much trouble I would like a sig made with the following....

These words: Pain comes to us in many ways, but no matter which way it comes in...IT HURTS.

This Picture: http://http://www.affe_an_garten.blo...gAnimeGirl.jpg

^that picture is okay...but i was looking for a neko girl crying...couldn't find it...please use whatever is convenient for you. thank-you for your assistance...and if it is necessary i will pay...

PLEASE AND THANK-YOU!!!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya! I really need a signature, and if someone could make it, I'll worship that person forever. ^w^ I you want to be paid, that's just fine with me =) okay, I'll tell what I want:

This picture with the words: Rainbows make me giggle.. Maybe with a little rainbow with it..

hehehe, I know, I'm crazy, but i would love it if someone made it for me.. u///u

PS: if you click on the link, it's says that the page is not thingy-thing... just press the refresh button ( you know, those 2 arrows circle around each other..) and then it works

PPS: sorry for the grammar mistakes..^^;

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Closed Thread

Thread Information