AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: If you knew a dying person..

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If you knew a dying person..

How would you respond in the following situation:

You are contacted by an elderly person who used to live in the same house you and your family currently occupy. They have spent many happy years at that location and they have been diagnosed as termenal with little chance to survive the end of the month. Their dying wish is to die in the same place they enjoyed so many happy years (your current house.)

Would you deny them their dying wish?
    or
    How would you respond to them?

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

i saw that episode on king of the hill too

and to answer your question... i dunno i guess i'd grant it to em as long as 911 doesnt think i killed the person, i mean i look suspiscious enough...

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Eww, some people are way too sentimental. Just die and get over with it, who cares where.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I would deny their wish because it is your house now and most people don't want a total stranger dying in their home.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

hmm death is something no one can scape it, and as for my responce NO, weather you die in bed made of dioment or in garbage its steal death, beside i don't want to see anyone die infront of me, and in my house.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Junior Member Lord Nicholas is on a distinguished road Lord Nicholas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 12:13 PM
    Threads

It would really depend on how the situation was approached, how it was handled.
    What the family would wish of it.
    There would be a lot of factors before it would really come down to a yes or no from me.

But if it were down to the yes or no from me, I'd say yes.
    If I was dying and it was my wish, I would hope that the person who was at the yes or no stage... the final answer, would say yes too.
    I can be cool.

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Such a simple question yet it is always interesting to see the complexity of the replies.

I agree with one of the latter statements. It would seriously have to depend on how the situation was handled, the issue broached, and the factors involved. To simply turn down a persons dying wish with no forthought involved seems cruel to me. I would atleast consult the rest of my family members to get their opinions first before rendering a blind answer.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I think It depends. My nature would say no, I can't be bothered with this, but what if it was me? What If I wanted to die in the place I have had so much happiness, I would want that. So I guess I might say yes, but I would need some kind of concrete proof that it was really them who owned the house before us.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

i would fufil their wish..

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds like such a simple question, but is so wrapped in layers of complications.
    I've no idea what I'd actually do with out actually having been in that situation. I should like to think that I'd be honourable and find a way to work things out so the final request could be met, but with my luck they'd live another 15 years.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

i dont know what i'd do....

Senior Member Elf Princess will become famous soon enough Elf Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 08:11 AM
    Threads

If I were to do it, I'd call the cops and tell them so I wouldn't get thrown in prison for offing some old person who I didn't know in my own house.

But then again, I probably wouldn't do it.

I have no idea who made these for me, but thanks!

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

as long as im not accused of murder its fine with me o_o
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I agree with Myrra-sama. But... No... I won't let the old man. I'll just stay by his side until he dies. I don't want him haunting and walking around my house at night o_O. Or... I'll just take a pic of the house and give it to him. I hope he doesn't haunt me
    -_-;;
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'd let them, for a price. Heck, you can't take it with you, gramps, so gimme all your munny.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

As I have taken care of an early person before for a year -- took care of my grandmother after my grandfather died -- I would go with no. Most Older people are not easy to get along with the generation gap and health-wise and their special needs it's alot to deal with. It's not a simple question of yes or no, but what it best for this dieing person...a house is not a home. A home is the people in it and the mood set by actions; which are all going to be different as I'm now the owner. So, I think I'd suggest finding loved ones for this dieing person to stay with as a house is just bricks.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Closed Thread

Thread Information