AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of myspace?

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

myspace is over rated and stupid! i have a lot of friends on myspace and they always talk about it, but...it's just seems so stupid. i don't have a myspace, maybe that's why i have a bad opinion about it, but i still think it's useless and boring. "oh, comment on this pisture of me and my friends acting like idiots!" or "comment this picture of me half-naked!" <---(because myspace is FULL of bullcrap like that...i know of people who do that.) so, it just seems like a complete waste of life.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I just signed up for it...it's not all that great in my opinion.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

ok so all of us agree, most of it, myspace has its ups, downs, positives, and negatives...no one can really say it's bad or good, of fun, or...anti-fun XD
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:37 PM
    I live in Texas, but I am constantly visiting Alabama and Georgia as well.
    Threads

I like myspace a bit. Not crazy into it, it's a nice place to meet friends.

~First Spammer to Spam Chii's Spam Thread~

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

MySpAcE iSn'T tHaT bAd!!! Mysoace is just a place for kids to hangout and make friends. The only reason i have myspace is because that was the only way i was able to stay in touch with some of my friends. Its not like a place were there are creepy dudes that try to get in your pants. Its kind of just like AF you tell your thoughts about things and make friends!!!
    .:BeautifullyXBroken:.

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I have a myspace, but I have it mainly because alot of bands up and coming and larger have accounts there, and well I like being able to actually communicate with them on a human level there. Plus it's a good way to get heard as a musician there, I'm working on getting some stuff recorded and put on there to promote.
    So I like it for those reasons.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

i thought myspace was dumb and didnt join for a long time then i did and was hooked now i dont really care.. mine is www.myspace.com/bluexecstasy

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

In my honest opinion my space is a waste of bandwidth, it is merely a place where teens can whine about anything and everything as well as post lots of stupid pictures.

Member *mY_oBsEsSiOn* is on a distinguished road *mY_oBsEsSiOn*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

myspace is just a waste of time. plain and simple.

wonderful sig made by Vagary

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089
    myspace is over rated and stupid!
    I cant realli say that myspace is stupid and overrated, you just have to be careful.

Member Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2006 11:50 AM
    Threads

I completely agree with Tira Misu. But I usually just stalk my classmates and stuff. =) So I'm all for myspace. Hahaha.

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

I use myspace, like manypeople do....but i only let people on my myspace that i know. REALLY KNOW! Not just people i have met online. I let people on my myspace, out side the cyber life. Manily people who go to my school. We chat about things that happened and such. If someone else pms me or sends a friend request and i dont know who they are, i wont acept. I feel however that people should still be careful. There are still hackers on myspace. Also, lately, myspace seems to be getting alot of glitches. I dont know what the cause is but i just try to be careful on myspace.

LIVING_DEAD_grl chiifanloversis will become famous soon enough chiifanloversis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

i made one but i like hardly ever go on it ;I

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

well my friend told me how awsome it is so i signed up for it but i have not been o n for a while so i don't know
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i go one maybe once a day now its so dumb everyone is so fake on it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i admit, there are fake people. Some myspaces are odd, like glittery ones. GAH i hate thoes. Myspace tends to grow on me though i guess.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I log into myspace once or twice a day, cause some of my best friends over in England has it.
    And the band accounts are really cool, and it's a great way to promote a band.

If you want to add me, I'm called Axeit there, like at most places.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea i hate glittery ones also mine basic and looks good nice colors.. hehe green and a la costs logo

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the color green. Mine is my page in my profile in here. Its basicly red/black/blue. There isnt alot on there but defying graivty, from the broadway musical, plays on there. thats cool to me. XD

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Cool

i have only been on it once cuz my computer has a pernt-Lock (that is getting taken off YAY) but, i thought it was pretty cool...
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

gah...im am now faceing yet another stupid glitch with myspace. I love it but all the time i get something like this, "This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance. The profile will be available again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience." Well this users profile is MINE! Gosh i cant stand myspace sometimes.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Life~
    gah...im am now faceing yet another stupid glitch with myspace. I love it but all the time i get something like this, "This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance. The profile will be available again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience." Well this users profile is MINE! Gosh i cant stand myspace sometimes.
    Well, the whole Myspace thing is made and maintained by ONE person, I'd imagine he runs into problems quite often.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    Well, the whole Myspace thing is made and maintained by ONE person, I'd imagine he runs into problems quite often.
    Its all tom isnt it? Well he needs more people. Its still anoying you must admit. gah, i cant standf it. tagged is a little better then myspace at times.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no its not by one person
    myspace is a large company dude... anyway what is your myspace ~Life~ ?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Life~
    Its all tom isnt it? Well he needs more people. Its still anoying you must admit. gah, i cant standf it. tagged is a little better then myspace at times.
    Indeed, Tom runs it all.
    And yeah, it's pretty annoying.

Edit:
    Can't remember seeing anything about myspace being some huge company.
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information