AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

Unhappy Suicide

this thread is deticated to all suicide victoms.
    this was yellow ribbon week at school so thats another reason why i came up with this thread.
    have you ever known someone who has commited suicide? did their attempt fail or succeed? has your friends or family thought of it or have YOU ever tried or just thought about suicide? you can post your memories of a suicide victom you know, on here if ya want to also.

my boyfriends friend was a victom of suicide. he died of the choking game. last year he was cremated and tossed into the ocean cause he wanted to reak havic on the weather.

even though i never new him i feel like ive met him. way to go jeff. and great job on making hectic weather over here ^^.
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 12-16-2005 at 06:17 PM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know alot of people that has tried, failed and comitted suicide.
    You're only running away from life.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member MysticMyths00 is on a distinguished road MysticMyths00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

People who comit such an act are weak and stupid in my opinion

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

here is a note that everyone should read.

Suicide is a permenent solution for a temporary problem.
    signature by Saphire.

i love puppys Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

Its sad to think a person would be suffering so much that they would take away there most valuable possession

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Don't get me started on it...cause I'll never stop. Suicide is hilariously retarded, people who kill themselves, no matter how [removed] up your life is, are weak. If you kill yourself it shows your weakness and inability to cope with what life throws at you. Killing yourself is like saying "Im weak, I give up, Im not gonna bother to live". You are a weak worthless human being who can't deal, the world doesn't need anymore weaklings, you probably are. Plus, I hate emo people.
    Last edited by Kewii; 12-16-2005 at 06:52 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well, the thing is, people commit suicide because of unbearable depression. you shouldnt call them weak cause that could just as easily be you. suicide is the #3 killer of people from ages 10 to 24. mostly ages 10 to 14. but when someone you know wants to kill themselves, dont call them worthless. talking to them and getting help is likely to save them. so basically, YOUR their lifeline. people just dont say for no reason "oh, i wanna commit suicide", they do it cause of depression thats been building up in them for a long time. normally, an event accurse and because of that event they want to comit suicide, is normally the final straw/trigger to the thought/ action. what im trying to say is, if someone wants to kill themselves, take them seriousely and help them as much as possible. calling them weak will just deepen the thought into their heads.
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 12-16-2005 at 06:44 PM.
    signature by Saphire.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama_the_spirit_fox
    this thread is deticated to all suicide victoms.
    You cannot be a victim of suicide. That would be being a victim of yourself. Unless you have MPD or are skitzoprenic(sp?).

Another fact (thanks to my athletic health teacher). Roughly 80% of people with think about suicide before they are 18 years old. This does not mean attempting it, but having the thought in their head.

I myself have been suicidally depressed before, although I never harmed myself. I saw it pointless to cut or bleed or anything stupid like that...that is just for those who want attention and pity. I was just going to get it over with. Unlike many people, I wasn't in it for the attention.
    As for now, I am 100% against the idea of suicide, and I consider it to be the most selfish, cowardly, idiotic, and disgraceful act a human can preform. If people are depressed, they can always get help, or take my method, of dealing with the problem head on. And then we have those who like to cut and pretend to be suicidal so they can be cool...I cannot post how I feel about them on this forum, as I would be breaking several rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama_the_spirit_fox
    well, the thing is, people commit suicide because of unbearable depression. you shouldnt call them weak cause that could just as easily be you. suicide is the #3 killer of people from ages 10 to 14. mostly ages 10 to 14.but when someone you know wants to kill themselves, dont call them worthless. talking to them and getting help is likely to save them. so basically, YOUR their lifeline. people just dont say for no reason "oh, i wanna commit suicide", they do it cause of depression thats been building up in them for a long time. normally, an event accurse and because of that event they want to comit suicide, is normally the final straw/trigger to the thought. what im trying to say is, if someone wants to kill themselves, take them seriousely and help them as much as possible. calling them weak will just deepen the thought into their heads.
    A lot of people do it not out of depression, but out of desire for attention and pity, and some are just plain crazy. I have seen several cases of girls not being able to go out with a guy they like because he does not share their feelings, so they hurt themselves to show the guy their love for them, and what they are willing to do for him....all four have been with 13-14 year olds. We can also blame the media, such as rock music groups (especially emo, goth, punk bands), advocating suicide, and making it seem cool because they are famous and kids and teenagers will subconsciously make them role models. Also, one of the reasons I did not kill myself was because I did not want to admit I was weak, and now, I am no longer weak(at least in that sense.)
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 12-16-2005 at 06:46 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    A lot of people do it not out of depression, but out of desire for attention and pity, and some are just plain crazy. I have seen several cases of girls not being able to go out with a guy they like because he does not share their feelings, so they hurt themselves to show the guy their love for them, and what they are willing to do for him....all four have been with 13-14 year olds. We can also blame the media, such as rock music groups (especially emo, goth, punk bands), advocating suicide, and making it seem cool because they are famous and kids and teenagers will subconsciously make them role models. Also, one of the reasons I did not kill myself was because I did not want to admit I was weak, and now, I am no longer weak(at least in that sense.)
    yes you make a strong point. its a mith that people do it other than depression but i do understand that it does happen. im just listing the most common/lethal form of suicide.
    signature by Saphire.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I feel not pity for people who commit suicide. Your just throwing life away and saying "I a quiter"
    If you fail and suicide, you lose because you can go to jail.
    If you do commint suicide, you just fail at life.
    Either way, you fail.

Edit: To the nameless person who bad repped me and was to afraid to leave his/her name.

Yes, I am heartless, sue me.

Edit2: No, i'm not mad (I really don't care), but i see you're still a coward too afraid to leave his/her name. Congrats, between both of your bad rep I only lost 2 reputation...wow,that's going ruin my rep And how did you rep me again that fast? Better hope the mod's don't find out your making multiple accounts just to bad rep some one.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 12-17-2005 at 03:55 PM.

Still Dreaming EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 01:13 AM
    Threads

One of my friends jumped off a cliff a few months ago.......he died......
    Im sad he's gorn......he was a great person, with heaps of potential...but now he's gorn, and theres nothing left cept a few photo's and fading memorys.....its almost like he never existed.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

this is kind of private but oh well, 5 friends have successfully commited suicide of mine, and i have had 3 failed attempts. The reason why i wanted to do it was becasue my frinds were dieing and i just got so depressed. Now i am all better and all, but i loo kback and see how stupid and sellfish i was,and i remeber my friends.

~*Lonely Angel*~ Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence will become famous soon enough Shattered Essence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 04:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    Don't get me started on it...cause I'll never stop. Suicide is hilariously retarded, people who kill themselves, no matter how [removed] up your life is, are weak. If you kill yourself it shows your weakness and inability to cope with what life throws at you. Killing yourself is like saying "Im weak, I give up, Im not gonna bother to live". You are a weak worthless human being who can't deal, the world doesn't need anymore weaklings, you probably are. Plus, I hate emo people.
    Such love...Not all Emo people are like that however....

Just on a side note, I thought this thread was started for people to remember lost loved ones

What Type Of Girl Are You?

You are the loner girl. You have reasons for being a loner. You know people talk about you and it may seem like people don't like you but sometimes you can tell they don't want to but are pressured into it but it still hurts you.

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

im not sure if any of my friends have, i havent seen a lot of my friends from HS in a few years so i dunno, but ive known some people that seemed to be prone to it, but like i said i never knew if they actually did it.

i do know that people who do it dont realise how much they hurt the people that care about them. i knew someone whose sister actually did it, and it hurt her very much. i wouldnt wanna hurt any of the people i care about like that and i dont want any of the people i care about to do it.
    Last edited by ryoga-one; 12-16-2005 at 07:39 PM.

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Essence
    Such love...Not all Emo people are like that however....

Just on a side note, I thought this thread was started for people to remember lost loved ones
    yup. i found it difficult seeing how emo people fit into this topic.

and yup. this thread was made to remember those loved ones lost to suicide.

please try to say nice things about this people. im not liking some of the insult your giving. people who want to commit suicide should be taken seriousely.
    signature by Saphire.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no, they shouldn't. They're weak and selfish.

and I really, really, don't care in the LEAST what you say about my posts, cause they're my opinions.

And none of my friends ever commited suicide, they're too smart for that. Well...one of my family killed themselves, but thats a shame, life goes on.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They really are selfish. They kill themselves because "It hurts to live". The people who suffer the most are they're loved ones. They no longer feel anything because they are dead. However, the people they go to school with, their parents, friends, whatever...they all feel the impact from it. They take their own lives without thinking about what effect it would have on the people who care about them. I don't care what you think of me, but that is how I feel.

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

I think that if your friend tries to commit suicide you should try to stop them even though they might hate you for it at first. If you don't even try you might feel guilty. I thought about it but never tried and my friends never did either. I can understand why people commit it. This world can be hell at times but still....If you think of all the people you're going to hurt by commiting it and all its not worth it.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

"...the most interesting thing you can do with your life is end it."- George Carlin

If you want to end your life, I'm not going to stop you. I realize my existence is meaningless and pointless. In evolutionary time, I'll be forgotten like everyone else. However, I'm in no rush to end what time I have. Anyone who does, well, that's their choice and their problem.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation wolves blood can only hope to improve wolves blood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2005 10:12 PM
    Threads

Suicide???? i well i guess i don't really care. I've cut myself but i was 7 then and i seen ppl cut themselvs so i tried it. i was stupid though. my cuz stopped me before any real damage was done. it was still cool though Ps-If you are fond of pain try it it hurts like hell itself babe....or dude. My friend wanted to jump off a building once. he jumped off his shed. he landed in the coolest way i mean wicked. he bawled like a baby. he waz in the hospital for 5 weeks. he got internal bleed because of a broken rib. but it was still cool. my sis says i'm morbid....am i?

PM ME

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

okay just to set it straight, the reason why i tried to kill myself is because the i was in a very deep depression. I didn't talk to anyone for months. Doctors called it an extreme case of depression. I wasn't like some of the people who say they wan't to do it becasue they don't want to live becasue the world is depressing. I just had a severe case thats all.

Member falling_angel_111 is on a distinguished road falling_angel_111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 04:21 PM
    Threads

I agree with zodiak, sometimes it's more than just some weak person thats sick of life. They are weak but some people have real reasons for thinking or doing something like that. If somebody is having that kind of problem, then you should help them not sit back and call them weak. When you haven't been where they have you don't really know how their feeling or what their thinking. Not ever person that thinks about suicide is some emo brat doing it for attention. But I don't see anybody calling the people that put them in that situation weak. Weak for bullying them, for parents being abusive. Because it's ok to get drunk and hit your kid but it's not ok for that kid to want to kill himself?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're missing the point, no matter how BAD that person's life is if they choose to give up and quit fighting then they show the ultimate weakness. I don't care if they're life is literally hell on earth, you face it and fight your demons and don't give up until you die or someone kills you. There is no honor in dying by one's own hand, I don't care what the samurai did. They were weak too, they couldn't accept failure so they ended it. They didn't try to make it so they could redeem themselves. I don't care about the drunk father hitting the kid, you know why? Because my father did the same thing. And I still live, and I never thought of killing myself. Things got better and now he's clean and a normal father. Suck it up you babies.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I knew one...and that's about the farthest I want to get into it.

i love puppys Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

Actually I knew a kid that seemed really happy back in high school. He ended up hanging himself in his basement

Closed Thread

Thread Information