AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem

Member krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22 is an unknown quantity at this point krad22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2005 12:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fire Emblem

A good RPG is called the Fire Emblem series, and the best of them is Path Of Radiance
    Death creeps as the blade swings

Senior Member MysticMyths00 is on a distinguished road MysticMyths00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

I heard of that

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I've played EVERY SINGLE Fire Emblem that has came into America. I've beaten them all, and they are all very good.

Path of Radiance was one of the hardest Fire Emblem's. I think that's because it was for the Gamecube...? Or maybe that's just my opinion.

Sacred Stones was pretty fun, and the easiest ones that hti America. I like the fact that you could continue the game once you've beaten it.

Blazing Sword was a pretty long... I've beaten it a couple of times, but it's EXTREMELY hard to get support convo's. It's frustrating.

Overall, I like the Fire Emblem series because it's an excellent Tactic game. I also liked the fact that the characters had anime looks to them.
    Last edited by Mayonnaise; 12-23-2005 at 06:11 PM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I'm playing path of radiance right now, and its.....pretty good. I think when i beat it on hard mode i will be able to make my 'final' opinion on it. The thing i enjoy the most is being able to test my 'commanding skills' if my partners survive, then i consider myself a wise leader, if they are all dying, then... we'll that has yet to happen, so yay.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love Fire Emblem. I liked the one with Eliwood and the Sacred Stones. I can't til I try Path of Radience. I heard it's a hard game, but I'll try it anyway.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Fire emblem is not an RPG, stop saying it is. It's a strategy game. It's a game that makes you think. 'Nuff said.

The fire emblem series is incredible. Why? If your men die, they truly die - you can no longer use them. That adds a different level of gameplay, and different depths to your movements, and strategies you plan out. I highly suggest it.

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by krad22
    A good RPG is called the Fire Emblem series, and the best of them is Path Of Radiance
    Fire Emblem is not an RPG. It's a strategy game with rpg elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewoman_of_Sacae
    Path of Radiance was one of the hardest Fire Emblem's.

FE9 was too easy. FE5 is the hardest not FE9.

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I've played the Fire Emblems for Game Boy. I've been thinking of getting my brother Path of Radiance for Christmas and I wanted to know if it's a good game to get him.

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

i've only played the gameboy fire emblem

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

my brothers going to get that game...it looks pretty good....
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Senior Member ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

i lke fire emblem,its cool

Member Periwinkle is on a distinguished road Periwinkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2006 01:24 PM
    Threads

I've played all the Fire Emblems but Path of Radience, i've beaten both of the GBA ones, those were fun and good story for both. I need to get Raidience but it's not at Blockbuster to rent V.V.
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is muh minion teh bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help me and him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Friend made me this one ^_____^

Thanks Master Pogi for this one, I love it! ^_^

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

i love sacred stones because its the only one i have...
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_stalker
    i've only played the gameboy fire emblem
    Which one? There are three Fire Emblem games on Gameboy. Two were released in America ('Fire Emblem' is FE7 and 'Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones' is FE8).

Senior Member MewMewLover will become famous soon enough MewMewLover will become famous soon enough MewMewLover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 06:53 PM
    Threads

I recently just got that game for Christmas, so i'm only only chapter 4.But loving the game so far.
    Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka...who will win??
    Itachi Uchiha is so hawt!!! xDD!!

Senior Member ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691 is infamous around these parts ayame691's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

ive heard tht fire emblem is a good game , and i played it and it was a good game,so/so

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by krad22
    I agree, that Path of radience is the best out of the ones i played, but then again the other 2 were on GBZ xD

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I got a fire emblem game for Christmas i don't know wich one is was i thats the game ive been playing lately.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

i've heard of fire emblem. i have the game. it's realy good and i like it.

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Which one are you even talking about, harakiri? All the Fire Emblem's have specific names. So which one is it?
    Last edited by Mayonnaise; 12-30-2005 at 07:13 AM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Fire emblem is not an RPG, stop saying it is. It's a strategy game. It's a game that makes you think. 'Nuff said.

The fire emblem series is incredible. Why? If your men die, they truly die - you can no longer use them. That adds a different level of gameplay, and different depths to your movements, and strategies you plan out. I highly suggest it.
    If you only know how many times I reset my GBA when I first played fire emblem. Units dieing for good wouldn't be a problem if they were all namless/ faceless.
    I got pretty good a the game. I kinda trained myself to get better, so everyone is alive by the end of the game(this resulted in very high complete times)

My favorite Characters:
    Lyndis
    Marth
    Eliwood
    Titania
    Mia
    Ike
    Nephenee(For a quiet country girl, she's pretty rigged with a spear)

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I get pretty upset when one of my charcters die, then i start thinking 'should i reset?' 'is that charcter worth doing this all over again?' I have reset the game if i make some big mistake and someone valuble is lost....i guess i just get attached.

In path of radiance Titania is such a badass, I think shes prob killed half the bad guys in the whole game. And not too long ago Nephenee got her 'class change' i'm excited to see how good she gets. Ike is pretty cool, but not as cool as marth.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewoman_of_Sacae
    Which one are you even talking about, harakiri? All the Fire Emblem's have specific names. So which one is it?
    It's the one with Athos in it. When you have to fight the dragon. I think it was the first one to be released in the U.S.

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

BTW, the american version of fire emblem, the first one that came out is called Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(Blazing Sword? also known as Fire Emblem 7)My favorite has to be Sacred Stones and Seisen no Keifu(Geneology of the Holy War,otherwise Fire Emblem 4).

My favorite chars are:

Ira/Ayra
    Aless/Ares
    Roy
    Eliwood
    Sigurd
    Selis
    Joshua
    Lloyd(Yeah, sure he was a bad guy, but I liked his custom sprite)
    Guy
    Karel
    Karla
    Lyndis
    Lilina
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyuko
    BTW, the american version of fire emblem, the first one that came out is called Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(Blazing Sword? also known as Fire Emblem 7)My favorite has to be Sacred Stones and Seisen no Keifu(Geneology of the Holy War,otherwise Fire Emblem 4).

My favorite chars are:

Ira/Ayra
    Aless/Ares
    Roy
    Eliwood
    Sigurd
    Selis
    Joshua
    Lloyd(Yeah, sure he was a bad guy, but I liked his custom sprite)
    Guy
    Karel
    Karla
    Lyndis
    Lilina
    yea i have 7. i forgot what it was called...^^;;

Closed Thread

Thread Information