AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are you going to do with the holidays?

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What are you going to do with the holidays?

since there are so much threads about death and such, I would like to start a bit happier thread.
    And the holidays are coming (for me, about 2 weeks)
    I was just wondering, what all of you are going to do with the holidays?
    I am just going to do what I like..Being a lot on the computer, drawing, reading, writing, etc.
    Not really special, but i like it.
    And I'm going to be with my best friend when it's new year ^^,
    Now the question:
    What are you going to do with the holidays?

oh, and merry christmas and a happy newyear!!
    ^^,

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Same I will probably draw my anime creations,go on the computer, catch up with old friends etc. I hope to make the most of these holidays also on Christmas and New Years Eve!
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, that's a good one. I'll tell you what I'm going to do... the same thing I always do. Sit around and do nothing at all. I hate the holidays.

Marvin

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

...let's see..I know..play dodge with my sisters(shuriken dodge..HAHAHAHA)..then maybe try out my new sword..-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nice to hear some possitive things ^^,
    I'll probably fill whole my holidays with doing nothing...
    ^^, hmm...I can't wait

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was originally discard them in my back yard seeing as how they take a lot of place, but then I decided to pass the holidays out amongst the homeless.

This post was sponsored by the department of non sequiteur.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-13-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

~Let Me Be Your Wings~ Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes is a glorious beacon of light Angel~Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Woohoo, it is holiday time for me^^ No classes for three weeks *dances around happily* I am going to work some, and complete some extra assignments so I need not do them during next semester, but above all I am going to R-E-L-A-X! Oh and spend time with family and friends of course^^ Merry Christmas Everyone ^_~

Luv Angel Eyes
    Angel Eyes=Huggle Faerie (Need a huggle? Just ask)~Loving Fiance~PM's Lil' Darling~Crazed & obsessed Anime/Manga Fanatic~Tea drinker extradordinaire
    ^_^ ^_~ =^_^=
    Look~Listen~Laugh~Love~Smile

Quote~"I turned him into a cat, I am so sorry!"~Torhu;Fruits Basket
    Quote~"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"~ Adam;Mythbusters

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~Eyes
    Woohoo, it is holiday time for me^^ No classes for three weeks *dances around happily* I am going to work some, and complete some extra assignments so I need not do them during next semester, but above all I am going to R-E-L-A-X! Oh and spend time with family and friends of course^^ Merry Christmas Everyone ^_~

Luv Angel Eyes
    ahh, you already have holidays..I have to wait for two weeks -__-"
    Well, hope you have a nice holiday then ^^,
    Merry Christmas !

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Default Short and sweet

sleep , , ,

z...z...z...z...z...z...z...z...
    (not realy)I'd spend it with family of cource.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Visiting my grandmother down in North Carolina from the 26th to the 31st =/ Er...outside of that, I'll be working. In between working, I want to finish my special school application, finish the other applications, do some writing, reading, and painting, etc.

i love puppys Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

I plan to listen to music and do loads of nothing

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^, nice to hear people, hope you all have a great vacation

What I'm probably going to do a lot too is sleeping -__-"
    I really need to catch some more sleep..ah well..
    ^^,

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Christmas, my bro and parents are going to my uncle's place, and a few other family friends are coming, too.

New Years is going to be spent at the club-type place my brother is the manager at. Since i'm already known by the owner, waitresses, bartenders, DJ's, etc. my under 21 status isn't a problem. =) Go me. My parents, about 8 of my friends and my boyfriend along with his best friend are coming along, too.

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

im gonna do loads of nothing

just relax and draw some

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I am going to be out in the middle of nowhere aka Arkansas with my parents,grandparents,two dogs and my annoying older brother.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

drive my new car <(^_^)> and.... get my wisdom teeth pulled out

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    Threads

Well for me I am just going to chill out, listen to music, and go online! lol

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I have more...talk to my sweetie..catch up on my manga..draw more..there's a lot to do..-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

well, i'll probably be...
    -working most of the time, be lazy (when i can)
    -clean my room (ha! like that'll happen...)
    -reading the tons of manga i'll be getteing for christmas (i know that's selfish...but come on! it's manga!)
    -going to my friend's sweet sixteen (personally, sweet 16's are COMPLETELY OVER RATED! THEY ARE UNNECESSARY! but...i know that it'll be fun.)
    -and my personal fave.....SLEEPING! (i NEED this time for my self and my sleep!)

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna go boarding, and try to find that chick i met last night.

Senior Member Elf Princess will become famous soon enough Elf Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 08:11 AM
    Threads

well, I have to play at some basketball games....Go WOLFPACK!
    and work at the ranch, start planning band camp for the little highschool peps
    sleep...maybe!

I have no idea who made these for me, but thanks!

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

So far I have nothing planned. I'll probably just sleep for 16 - 18 hours a day or so....

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Well, there's something new that I'm doing this Holiday. We're going to have Christmas at my house. I usually have it at my Grandma's house, so it's something to look forward to. ^_^

I also want my presents! Those are always new, since you get different things each year.

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

i'm not staying home. my friends are picking me up after christmas moring and i'm just hang out and crash at their house for the rest of my vaction.

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

with my break i'm just going to lay back and enjoy peace for 2 weeks. although i do have an essay to write...but i'll leave that for later. i'm going to just relax and be happy. and eat a lot!!!! lol. i love food so much *hugs a sandwich*

So fill me up to the brim...

Closed Thread

Thread Information