AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of the moment.

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Day Of Defeat: Source and Curse Of Darkness
    I make cars go sideways.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Hajime
    Day Of Defeat: Source and Curse Of Darkness
    source is ok... a few things really pissed me off about it tho...

for 1, the fact that they removed the carbine...

2, no pistols with most classes... an SMG needs a pistol as much as a sniper does! if i can get 6 more shots out before i reload, ill take it!

3, almost no custom maps... help us mod community!

4, the guns are louder... ok, it makes it easyer to sneak up on ppl... but i wear big arse headphones... i need to be able to hear footsteps... otherwise im pretty much doomed...

that, and that i cant run it on my comp lol (i can barely run DoD on my comp, let alone source...)
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

Counterstrike:Source
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Nitendo DS:Animal Crossing
    Nitendo DS:Nitndogs
    GameBoy Advance:Pokemon LeafGreen
    Mitendo DS:Trace Memory
    GameBoy Advance:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

PS2 - Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1

2, no pistols with most classes... an SMG needs a pistol as much as a sniper does! if i can get 6 more shots out before i reload, ill take it!

4, the guns are louder... ok, it makes it easyer to sneak up on ppl... but i wear big arse headphones... i need to be able to hear footsteps... otherwise im pretty much doomed...

that, and that i cant run it on my comp lol (i can barely run DoD on my comp, let alone source...)
    I beleve you've also missed out that a lot of the weapons at the moment are not accurate (this will be changed with time however), and the fact there is now the "bonus round".....I would love to slap the guy who came up with that, it's like they're appealing to the CS fans...

As for game of the moment....I'm trying to connect to The Discworld MUD
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

PC - Tron 2.0

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1

actually, the staff sergeant carbine is now under allied bazooka.

well, that's the idea. they added a tactical sense into DoD because now you just cant run anywhere with a backup weapon. You have to think of what you do and where you go.

well, it just came out...and most people still haven't upgraded to source as still a large amout of people play regular DoD.

well, guns are naturaly loud. ^.^

if you can, visit www.pricewatch.com for a site of relativly inexpensive computer parts to see if you can upgrade your compy to properly play source. ^.^
    I make cars go sideways.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

just been playin a bit of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Hajime
    actually, the staff sergeant carbine is now under allied bazooka.
    phew! i didnt know that... and was bashing them for both source AND for steam (and they really get flammed for steam)

well, that's the idea. they added a tactical sense into DoD because now you just cant run anywhere with a backup weapon. You have to think of what you do and where you go.
    you c, thats why i really love the server i play on... its not about "pwnin' noobs" and its not about who got the most kills/flag caps/blew up more stuff...

well, it just came out...and most people still haven't upgraded to source as still a large amout of people play regular DoD.
    true, but i guess thats a vicious cycle right there... i didnt upgrade yet because there arent enough custom maps...

well, guns are naturaly loud. ^.^

if you can, visit www.pricewatch.com for a site of relativly inexpensive computer parts to see if you can upgrade your compy to properly play source. ^.^
    well, its a lil late now... i got a brand new computerfor x-mas... funny story... every single 1 of my presents was electronic... so the very day after christmas, 70 000 households lose all electricity for the day (including myself)... ironic no?

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

im sure it has already been mentioned but it needs more

Dragon Quest VIII - PS2
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Soul Calibur 3

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Breath of Fire 4

Victim of The Matchmaker Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus is infamous around these parts Lotreas Tusterus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2005 12:56 PM
    Threads

PSP- Prince Of Persia: Revelations
    Rated M for mature >_>

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Mortal Kombat Deception

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

I've been playing Halo 2 and DOA 3 off and on....
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

Mgs 3
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ps2-Shadow The Hedgehog.
    -TWM-

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

PS2-NBA Live 06

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

X-box: Capcom Vs Snk

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

PS2: Auto Modellista

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Otogi and Otogi 2, of course. Good games.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

ps2 kindgom hearts * i am gonna kill this game if i cant find this freikin boss!!!!*
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Member Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z is infamous around these parts Demon Slayer Z's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 08:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    ps2 kindgom hearts * i am gonna kill this game if i cant find this freikin boss!!!!*
    Which boss cause I have beat the game like five times. Including expert mode.

Owner of Spaghetti Cat Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gandizzl

I'm playing "The Punisher" for the PS2. Pretty entertaining in a lot of ways. But a good game? Meh... depends a bit, but yes it's a entertaining game.

Ari Gold set by dotmyztick <33

Wonderwice fan nr.1
    |Gan, Lettuce and CFA..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006|
    Gandy-Man and Bunster saving one pimp and one pornstar at a time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information