AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who thinks friends are useless? version 2

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who thinks friends are useless? version 2

Last one got closed for length, so here it is reborn. So who thinks friends are useless?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

The Divine Shadow Shadow Hime is on a distinguished road Shadow Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

same friends are.
    There are different kind of friends.
    There are friends you joke around with and talk to. But if you were in trouble you wouldnt go too.
    Then there are the very few friends that you cant do without. You need them even if you think you dont. They point out your mistakes in the nicest way and you fly to them if you are trouble.
    Those kinda friends arent useless. They are priceless.
    Sig made by me. PM me if you want one.

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

i dont think friends are a waste of time becuase i enjoy talking and hanging out with my friends.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I agree that there are many kinds of friends. The ones that are just there because they are bored are useless, but the ones that are there because you are bored are useful. lol

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member falling_angel_111 is on a distinguished road falling_angel_111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 04:21 PM
    Threads

Basically all my friends are just people you talk to and hang out with. Not really people who help you, and sometimes just make things worse.

Senior Member Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 02:11 PM
    Threads

My friends aren't useless most of the time
    I need so reps

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

what are you? nuts?

Friends are certainly not useless. Unless of course you want to die an empty shell of a person in his basement of his parents house in front of their computer with a half eaten burger lodged in their throat.

If you were sad, who would you go to? lonley? Bored? in trouble? Finantially unstable? etc...

Friends are not useless, but you know what is useless? this topic. Anyone who says friends are useless are either:

A. Emo
    B. Friendless
    C. Attention Whor3s
    D. All of the above (which is very probable)
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

My friends buy me food, they are gonna get me christmas presents, so they are not useless to me <3
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Seed of Destruction will become famous soon enough Seed of Destruction's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 07:19 PM
    Canada: peaceful, alarming, warm, cold, HOME.
    Threads

I will never call my friends useless. They offer friendship, support, and love. If anyone has "useless" friends, then they have made friends with the wrong people. Did you post this thread, because you were a victim of betrayal? Otherwise, please don't post such meaningless and despicable topics. That is mean. That is all... for now.
    "Oma Kora su..... BANKAI."

Negima!

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Closed Thread

Thread Information