AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Philippine Bands!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Uno_Caste
    So, your parents are Filipino or one them? Btw, have you been here in Phil,? and you know how to speak like a bit of Tagalog? Game Ka Na Ba and Wowowee are noon time shows here. I don't watch them often though.
    Both my parents are Filipino. I've been to PI before. And I can speak and understand very little tagalog and ilocano...

And I don't really watch any of the shows, I usually just hear them from my bedroom... >_>;

I plan on going back to PI for a visit in two years or so... Gonna buy some cheap games and systems...

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Both my parents are Filipino. I've been to PI before. And I can speak and understand very little tagalog and ilocano...

And I don't really watch any of the shows, I usually just hear them from my bedroom... >_>;

I plan on going back to PI for a visit in two years or so... Gonna buy some cheap games and systems...
    I see...that's cool.^^
    Well, sure you'd love the tourist spots here. I'd recommend Boracay, Cebu, Palawan and yeah Ilocos Norte and Sur and alot more if you like touring.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

Hihihi. See you guys are chatting each other up. Well, nothing bad to that anyway. On-topic:

See, I still like my solid Rivermaya/Bamboo songs, but lately, I've been expanding my horizons. Anyone ehre also likes Parokya ni Edgar? Their "Bagsakan" is really funny. Clue: to the Filipinos who've seen the Mountain Dew commercial, that's the one... and the last words at the end of the song are FUNNY!

Though it's a bit on the green side though.
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Member Dark_Ryle is on a distinguished road Dark_Ryle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2006 08:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uno_Caste
    I see...that's cool.^^
    Well, sure you'd love the tourist spots here. I'd recommend Boracay, Cebu, Palawan and yeah Ilocos Norte and Sur and alot more if you like touring.
    Heya..Uno_Caste
    How are you doing there?
    Just checking out. ^^
    Btw, Uno, can I borrow some of your anime dvd's. Any of the titles you have would do. I don't have a class for 5 days and watching anime would be a good counter against boredom. xD

Anywho, it's BAmboo for me always; the only OPM band that sticks to my taste over the years. I just like their stuff.

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

wow, there are plenty of filipinos here huh?!
    lemme join, kababayan!!~
    my favorite bands are spongecola [oh how i love my yael..]
    and hale [oh champ, there you are..*blushes*]..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Closed Thread

Thread Information