AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Movies - Critique

Member Abdoun will become famous soon enough Abdoun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Movies - Critique

Well hopefully this will go well. This is where you can post any thoughts and ideas about ANY move that you have seen, and i stress the word ANY. LOL! to start it off, here are SOME, i say SOME of my favorite movies.

Million Dollar Baby
    Shawshank Redemption
    Pulp Fiction
    SNATCH
    Forest Gump
    Green Mile...and much much more.

The movie ifirst want to talk about is million dollar baby. WOW WOW WOW. such an amazing movie, sooo strong, and oooh so touching. The movie uplifts you from start to finish. But I must admit, the ending is very very depressing, well not depressig but sad. It just want you to go back in the past and change everything. What i really liked about the movie was the subtle and innocent flow it had, from character to scence. Morgran freeman and Eastwoon, were like angles, strong but subtle (yes very clique but true) and the music was amazing too, it had that laid back country folk theme which set scence perfectly. BUt oh so sad at the end, AH!!!

but anywho post any or allof your thoughts about this movie or ANY other.

.: Always look up, because I am your Everest :.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've seen Million Dollar Baby. ^^ I agree, it was pretty good.

Let's see here .. some of my favorite movies:

Better Off Dead
    Collateral
    Revenge Of The Nerds 1 and 4 (LOL. <3)
    Pirates Of The Carribean
    The Wedding Singer

And some of my favorite holiday movies:

Home Alone 2 "Lost In New York"
    A Christmas Story (You know, with Ralphie and his Red Rider ^^)
    National Lampoons: Grizwald Family Christmas
    Jingle All The Way

.... I like Comedy/Action movies. Serious movies bore me a little .. but say 'Collateral' for instance, I loved that movie. It was really interesting, the whole story line flowed well together. And I loved Tom Cruise's character (Vincent). He had that really awesome attitude about him. I could have cared less for Jamie Foxx's character, though. ;P But, without him, the movie wouldn't have had the same quality about it.

My favorite scene was the club scene, when Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx were running through the club trying to find this man that was on Vincent's hit list. The music was great (Paul Oakenfold - "Ready, Steady, Go" <3), so was the whole atmosphere.

Ah, and the music! I love the soundtrack. I downloaded the entire thing. For one, they had Paul Oakenfold on there, Audioslave - "Shadow On The Sun", The Roots - "The Seed 2.0", Calexico - "Guero Canelo", and a few others that were awesome.
    Hence, why 'Collateral' is one of my favorite movies. ^_^

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Passion of the Christ

Hey! let's take all the Biblical stories and cut out the parts that held meaning and make movies of all the gore!

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love the movie "Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind"

I'm not sure if anyones seen it, but the way that it's storyline is so complex until you get to the end is just uhh........cool! I love movies that lead you on to believe that you know whats going on, but then later realize that you were totally off. Plus it was a somewhat good ending so its satisfying.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri

My favorite scene was the club scene, when Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx were running through the club trying to find this man that was on Vincent's hit list. The music was great (Paul Oakenfold - "Ready, Steady, Go" <3),

Ah, and the music! I love the soundtrack. I downloaded the entire thing. For one, they had Paul Oakenfold on there
    lol, i have 5 of his CDs freaking amazing i must agree. but my techno fad has fadded long ago lol. But what i really like about tom cruise is that he is a very versatile character, meaning that he can play many roles. Not many actors can do that, i can only think of 3 or 4, tom cruise, johny depp, brad pitt, and SOMETIMES tom hanks.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Jaws- In my opinion one of the greatest movies of all time. Despite it's lack of correct facts about sharks, it was incredibly entertaining, and I am obsessed with Quint.

Forest Gump- Perhaps it is just because I am a die hard runner, but I love this movie, it's messeges, the acting, and there are some good quotes out of it.

Man on Fire- Great acting and I love how it was filmed. The music was good, the story was great, and it was all around just very good.

5000 Meters -A documentry about the athletes trying to get into the 5000 meter race in the 2004 Olympics. Some great runners in there with some good stories and advice. Inspirational.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

South Park--There were so many musical puns as well as political and just in general that I love that movie, even if it's twisted.

hotaru no haka (Grave of Fireflies)--Excellent movie about a boy and his sister after the bomb.

Life is Beautiful--Another excellent WWII story.

Schindler's List--Yet another one.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation--It makes me laugh because I have relatives like that.

MADE IN HEAVEN Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 11:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akiko_kalla

hotaru no haka (Grave of Fireflies)--Excellent movie about a boy and his sister
    I'd like to see that. Is it a new movie?

Full Metal Alchemist Movie (Japanese Verson) - I loved it so much. <(^w^)>

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Shrimp
    I'd like to see that. Is it a new movie?

Full Metal Alchemist Movie (Japanese Verson) - I loved it so much. <(^w^)>
    No, it's not new, but it's an excellent movie. It is animated, but it is loosely based upon a true story. They include interviews on the commentary. It takes place in Japan, about a brother and his sister trying to survive a war they didn't understand. Just make sure you have a box of tissues with you. ^_^

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are all some of my faviorte films.

A Clockwork Orange-One of my faviorte films, the great stanley kubrick made this film and did a excellent job.From the classic book written by anthony burgess and even that the film is very dirty and has bad language(Really bad for 1973).It just had a rare story and the film had some of the coolest things i have ever seen in a movie, i think only a person who can respect odd films can like this.

The Godfather-Just some of the best writing i have ever seen, the acting, scenes and good violence was great.One of the greatest films of all time in my opinon and is still excellent today.

The Godfather part 2-A sequal that is better then the original is rare, but this movie pulled it off.Showing the past was amazing, and robert deniro did a great acting job, aswell as al pacino as the great actor he is.Once again there was amazing writing and scenes, i can not think of anything bad about this movie, what a great sequal.

Star Wars-For 1977 this movie would of been amazing, and tpday the effects and movie are still great.This could be the greatest film of all time, but it is for sure in the top films ever made.I think george lucas is a genius and what he has done for movies is incredible and absolutely great.

Star wars(Empire strikes back)-Very good sequal, it is hard to say that this is better then the first, it is amazing and had some great scenes.I was happy to see a lightsaber fight between luke and vader.Also they really added some characters that made the triliogy even better and what a twist at the end.

Star Wars(Return of the jedi)-This is probally my faviorte star wars film, it has 3 movies in one, it starts atr one place and then ends in the old fashioned star wars way.With the excellent final fight between luke and vader, with the awesome final fight in space.And the truly great ending for star wars fans, also the ewoks were pretty cool.

Raiders of the lost ark-The first time people saw indiana jones there were amazed, steven and george had come togethor for this great film.This is in my opinon the greatest action film ever made, harrison ford plays sucha great part in this movie.And the action is excellent, with absolutely perfect writing and good effects.How did they do it?Perfect film in every way and this is really the movie to show you george lucas is not just scifi.

SERPCIO-Famous cop movie about frank serpcio(al pacino) as a honest cop who will not take money.What a great acting job by pacino and also this movie was perfect for the 70's.Had action and a style of it's own that made serpcio a classic film, i consider this some of pacinos best work.

The Graduate-Very awesome movie with dustin hoffman, and has one of the best soundtracks ever heard on film.With great scenes in the movie like the one at the end where hoffman tries to stop the wedding.I think this is hoffmans best film and it is one of my faviortes.I love to watch this alot and want the dvd soon.

Goodfellas-Deniro made enough great films and martin scorsese had direct enough great films.But they had to make this movie, and i must say wow for how good it was.But the acting job by joe pesci was amazing, he deserved that socar that he won.If you like the godfather, then you will like goodfellas.

Back To The Future-Great, this is one of thopse movies that has everything that you want and more.Even the sequal were great and i really like the second one.I have always liked michael j fox, but this is his best work by far and will be a remembered films for years to come.

Hannah and her sisters-A woody allen movie, this guy has made some of the greatest comedy films.And he is one of my faviorte writers, he writes these stupid hillarious movies.Then these movies with plot but great humor and great plot.Hannah and her sisters is my faviorte woody allen film, it has such a good story and good writing, i just loved watching it and thought it was great.You prbally have to be a woodey allen fan to like this, but if you are you should know what im talking about.

Blazing Saddles-Mel brooks best comedy in my opinon and it is probally th funniest film of all time, gene wilder does a great acting job and this is so funny.For the time when it came out, this movie made people laugh so hard and was such a great step for films.This movie is still hillarious today and is one of those good old laugh films.

The Exorcist-Greatest horror film ever made, it has it all and then some with scary parts and great plot.What a well written movie, and what a chance to take for the time.This movie made people pass out in the theateres and there is even rumors someone died from the shock of this movie.It is still today, my faviorte horror film and has one of the best ends i have ever seen.Where the go to the house to preform the exorcism, and the old man shows up and gets out of the car in that great shot.And a 12 year old swearing and using large ammounts of violence.This is a awesome movie.

T2:Judgement Day-One of the greatest action films ever made and is a classic for special effects and awesome action scenes.My faviorte arnold film and the best terminator film for sure, it really is how a action movie should be and keeps you wanting more.

Pulp Fiction-Very good movie, has a awesome story and very good actors from travolta to willis to jackson.What a violent film, and makes you think that this stuff actully happens.It is a scary film in many ways, but it is a classic and one of my faviorte films.

Forrest Gump-One of the greatest written films ever made, the writing made this movie and the way they connect him to all these famous things is great.And tom hanks does such a great acting job, and the movie starts great and ends great.Has to be one of the greatest films ever made.

Scarface-I loved it, and it has one of the best endings i have ever seen in a movie where paccino comes out and fights.It is a little too long, but some scenes like where there in the shower and a guy has a chainsaw are very scary in a way.But pacino did a absolutely awesome acting job, and really showed off his skills.

The Lord of the rings triliogy-I ajm gonna talk about all 3 films and how great they were.Some of the best special effects ever, and the closest movie i ever saw to books like these.The books are amazing and the movies were absolutely amazing and made me respect peter jackson, i think these are some of the greatest films ever made and have great battles with awesome plot.

Jurrasic Park-One of the greatest films ever made, had special effects and awesome story.And john williams does a awesome music score once again, with mr. speilberg doing the best he can.This is a wow movie that today is just absolutely just out of this world good.

DUNE-Not many people know they made this film based from the famous scifi novel.This has no connection to those dukb scifi dune movies that you see on tv.It is a film that you probally have not seen, but i think it is one of the greatest scifi films ever made.It has very good special effects and excelllent plot and acting, the writing that frank herbert did for the book made this movie very good.I have nothing bad to say about dune, and i think if people back in the 80s knew of it.It would of been a huge movie.

This is all i have for now...
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 11-27-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WOW, now thats what i call a critique, THANK YOU!

Well Scarface, is more of an adrenaline rush movie. It really didnt have any plot just shooting and killing, but I must say it owned Lots of action, lotf of drugs, and alot of F-Bombs.

One of my all time favorties:

Blow, it had one of the saddest ending next to Million Dollar Baby, but man I loved it. So meaningful on so many levels. Dep, did an amazing job, but his charcater can get you mad sometimes.

The movies i like are the meaningful ones, like green miles, shawshank, blow, etc. I also love the movies that are narrarted.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Those are some good critiques...I think I may have to go movie renting. ^_^;

The one I want to talk about is the new Harry Potter movie: The Goblet of Fire. I've only read and compared the first three books. I'm sad to say as I watched the 4th movie I couldn't help but feel, even though I haven't read the 4th book, like there was a lot missing. I don't think it was the best Harry Potter movie. So that movie I'm not getting on DVD. The only thing that movie did was inspire me to read the other books, for lack of information.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Abdoun
    Blow, it had one of the saddest ending next to Million Dollar Baby, but man I loved it. So meaningful on so many levels. Dep, did an amazing job, but his charcater can get you mad sometimes.
    Oh! I've seen that also. Penelope Cruise was in it too, right? Or was that Selma Hayek ..

I thought that movie was pretty interesting, it kept me entertained from start to finish. Which is pretty good, since I can't sit still when watching movies at home.

I might as well give another critique. I'm in a critiquing mood .. ^^;. Ah, lemme go with 'Better Off Dead' (It came out awhile ago, before I was even born, so I don't if many of you will recognize it). Oh, and it's a Comedy movie.

Well, basically, it's a movie based around a kid named Lane Myer (played by John Cusak) and his really 80's, hick town, strange family, weird best friend, random lifestyle and all of these crazy things happening to him. It all starts off with his girlfriend Beth breaking up with him for the captain of the Ski Team. The captain of the Ski Team's name is Rick Stolumn, and he's the only person ever to ski the K12 (the steepest slope in their city). So, throughout the movie, Lane tries to get better and eventually goes up against Rick in skiing the K12, in hopes of getting Beth back. But, that's probably the least focused thing about the movie. The most memorable parts have nothing to do with the plot whatsoever, and it's the random crazy things that happen to him throughout this movie that makes it way too funny. XD It's so silly and random, just like myself. <3

The soundtrack has those cheesy 80's songs you know you like but you just don't want to admit that you like them. Heh, and Van Halen's song "Everybody Wants Some" is featured in there also.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

I saw RENT on wednesday...so I'll just rave about that movie!

Four years ago, I was introduced to RENT for the first time on Broadway. It was amazing...everything about it was just so good. After listening to the soundtrack...MANY, MANY TIMES, it's comes to theaters and I go on opening night. It was STILL amazing! Maybe even more amazing than when I saw it on Broadway considering I knew all of the songs. This musical is not your stereotypical musical. There are no wacky dance numbers or sparkly, flashy suits...wait...yes there are but...but it's a musical and movie that deals with things that are actually happening everywhere in the world. These actors, most of them from the original broadway cast, have poured their guts out to make and amazing play and movie (i should stop saying that word...amazing). It's a comedy and a drama that will forever be remembered... (my goodness, that was corny...GO SEE RENT!)

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Blow-I thought it was very good, and i think it is johny depp's best acting job that i have ever seen him do.Really good story and one of the better drama films i have seen in a long time.Blow was no dissapointment and i like to watch it.
    -TWM-

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Just a few out of the top of my head.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas My favorite Depp movie.
    Requiem for a dream Sad, but genious. Perhaps not genious. Just really good.
    Clerks Considering the incredible low budget, this is probably the best comedy yet made.

Also most old Hitchcock flicks are neat, Tarantino is nice, and check out some other Kevin Smith films while you're at it.

I'm really looking forward to the film based on the Phillip K Dick book "A Scanner Darkly". I hope and belive that Keanu Reaves will pull this one off nicely. A sci fi mix of fear and loathing and requiem perhaps? time will tell.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Tarantino movies are awesome, but the prize goes to 'The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'! I love that movie.
    Also, Master & Commander is awesome.

I can't bother to write any reviews, I'd rather go to bed.
    I live in Switzerland!

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akiko_kalla
    South Park--There were so many musical puns as well as political and just in general that I love that movie, even if it's twisted.
    See, people need to start seeing south park for what it really is, not stupid random comedy, but very insightful political humor. lol
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Four Weddings And A Funeral-I have always wanted to see this film, and i finally got to tonight and i liked it alot.One of those romantic comedy films and hugh grant really did a good job in this.It had comedy, drama and just showing four weddings and a funeral just made it worth watching.I respect this film.
    -TWM-

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Shriek - Wow, not as brutal as Scary movie but better. And funnyer.

Red Dragon/Silence of the Lams - Lecter Hannibal is such an interesting character.

Cheaper by the dozen - Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! Boy, that movie sucked! (12 times)

Underworld - It doesn't have a very strong background story, but the action, characters and the evolution of the modern story was good enough. I loved the music themes during the movie. And it was nice to explore the heart of a lycan. I enjoyed that movie.

Saw - Yes, i haven't seen a good Psycho Thriller like that in awhile. An interesting idea to make your own traps like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information