AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rei *warning*

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Rei *warning*

Well, I had this scan on my HD, but then did a major cleanup and it got lost in the shuffle. I wanted to do something with it, but didn't know what... Hell, even now, I'm not sure about it. So, yeah, that begs the question. What does this need? The top left corner feels empty. So any and all suggestions are copacetic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RPantsu.jpg‎
Views:	334
Size:	539.2 KB
ID:	7854  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 11-25-2005 at 06:45 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It looks great, I think that you don't have to put anything to it.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Yup,what he said.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

pretty solid. but if i had to come up with sumthin maybe texture the bakground wherever appropriate, you'll be set.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Better? And the halo, go or stay? Made a few more subtle changes. Can you see Fallen Angel on the fig leaf? If barely then that was the intent.

Views:	167
Size:	604.5 KB
ID:	7865  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 11-26-2005 at 01:27 AM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Wow never looked in this section of the forums, well in my opinion it looks great.
    I can hand draw but never could do a thing on pc or anything.
    And anyway Rei is a good chioce would like to see walls or whatever of her more often.....i'm 26 and saying an anime girl is hot.......odd or not? lol either way thats what I think lmao!
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    Threads

Okay, it is much better but the halo has to go. It seems so small that it looks like an unintentional scratch on the wallpaper....
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Halo's gone. Better?

Views:	117
Size:	601.3 KB
ID:	7871  

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Better, yes better. But it still needs something in the corner. How about a phrase or title or something? *scratches head* Title or phrase? How about, "Pilot of Eva 0"? But in some nice text font.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    Threads

Much better
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There seems to be a textured "scratch" coming out of her head. I would lose it, but keep the swirly stuff on the edges. Thanks for adding a slight shadow! Everything else looks great.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

I like it, but I'm not sure about the tiled background. Too uniform and square. Maybe erase parts of it so it looks random, or just have a more textured bg without squares. Other than that, its pretty dang good.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

More Rei and Cute Rei too.... <3

this is great but i agree with pokie cleaning up the texture would be good. and keep up the Rei work...

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

I think it is good. Nice done there. ^_~

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Closed Thread

Thread Information