AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else scared of the mods?

The Sin of Envy Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 02:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreall
    Shall I go get her?
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!

CRAP! NO MORE SPAMMING!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Princess ai is always a little stiff with me (no idea why), and Member Name scares me because he has too many records in the arcade. Has anyone else noticed this? I mean, like 36 top scores....holy crap. That should be illegal. Does he even have time to moderate? And do they get paid for doing it? I've always wondered about that.....

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

I don't fear them. I don't like some of them because on my last thread they closed it. I don't mind I was bored when I made it. And I had no clue that someone else came up with the same idea and I really did forget to look. But then a Mod closed it and said being bored is no excuse for not looking. I can't help it that I forget things.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Default No point to be ><;

Theres no point of being scared of the mods seriously, they are realli friendly!

Unless you did something bad behind them or feeling guilty just like a person who killed a person and always scared to see the soul comeing back at him. Theres realli no point of being scared. Just relax, i used to be scared too, i was freaking out and fingers were shaking while typing seeing mods posting but now i made frds with them. <3
    Last edited by -akichan-; 11-26-2005 at 12:32 AM.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

I ain't scared at no mods, but I am disagreein' with them a lot. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THREE WORD STORIES?

Chat Admin Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2023 09:10 PM
    Threads

As a Chat Admin I don't really post a lot on the forums, but based on the mods I know none of them (or us) are really scary. LPS is especially super friendly.

I like to pretend to be scary sometimes, though, just to put rebel newbs into place.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been a member here for nearly two years, and over that time, i have made the point of reading a lot of posts, from which i feel that i have gotten to know the mods just a little bit. I have respect for them because most of the mods have not become tyrannical, and they are just like normal members. They have to put up with dealing with all of the rule-breakers, problem causers, and simply with stupid questions. I will admit that i do have some issues with a few of the mods, and that every once in a while I get a little angry, but it only lasts for a minute or two. They are all people just like us, they just have more authority than we do. They are not mean, they are just doing what they are suppose to do, which members often call "being mean" because they get a warning, a thread closed, or a referal (even though it is deserved).

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

u don`t really have to be scared of the mod *UNLESS* u did something wrong or upset them....then hoho u got so big prob partner...and just like what darktwilight and Aki said..u don't have to be scared...some of them are friendly and some of them well errmm..*cough*...but the points is the mod and admin are important cause they built and the place put a lot of time into it too!!

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

I don't fear the mods...they're just people. So what if they close a thread or something, you can always leave the forum if it bothers you that much. What happens here isn't real...people aren't going to not hire you because your thread was closed. In another forum I'm on there's only one mod that does anything and that person isn't on that much so myself and another person seem to be the ones doing crowd control until posts are edited or deleted. Basically, if you follow the rules they don't even notice you. And even if you break one it's not like they personally think down on you, they just correct your mistake. It's only when you repeatedly do things you've been told not to that I've seen further action taken...and it should be.

Perhaps if they were more involved in posting regularly on the threads you wouldn't feel they're on a different level. Sometimes if you never see them give an opinion they seem like dull lifeless robots...then again I know some people who post regularly that seem that way. But in all fairness, I've seen them try to post on some forums and people seem to think they are pushing their views on others because they are stating their opinion, so I kind of understand why they distance themselves a bit.

The only time I don't like it is when a mod starts posting like they know more than everyone (and often they don't) or talk down to others who are discussing an issue, but then that has nothing to do with being a mod--anyone who posts that way is arrogant and rude. Being ruled by your ego doesn't come with being a mod, it comes with being full of yourself, and no matter who you are I'll call you on that one.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 11-26-2005 at 12:47 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Most of the mods brag about being able to lecture you into being sorry for breaking the rules. They say things like "If you have an issue, feel free to PM me and I will FULLY explain it to you (and trust me, most will tell you that you don't want me to lecture you on something)". Is that really something to be proud of? It's creepy to me...

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    Most of the mods brag about being able to lecture you into being sorry for breaking the rules. They say things like "If you have an issue, feel free to PM me and I will FULLY explain it to you (and trust me, most will tell you that you don't want me to lecture you on something)". Is that really something to be proud of? It's creepy to me...
    Well, that depends on how they say it. It's just like in real life. What they are saying is, this isn't appropriate to discuss in front of everyone and waste the thread. It's not appropriate to take class or work time away from everyone else to discuss your transgression either. So you do it in private. If that person goes on a power trip and tries to convince you you're this or that rather than just telling you "look these are the rules, this is what you broke, if you do it again further actions wiill be taken" or the like, they most likely have an ego issue. It has nothing to do with being a mod--although a position they can deem as above others can add fuel to the fire--it has to do with the type of person they are. Just like in real life, if that's your boss or teacher, you're just stuck with them unless you quit or move. Most people just minimalize the contact with them and keep their opinions to themselves.

People get put in positions for all sorts of reasons and sometimes they are good reasons and sometimes not. Just like there are some people who are really good at their jobs and some who really aren't so good. A good mod will tell you how it is and move on without making it personal. It's not a power trip, it's just the rules. Not every mod is a good mod; some are too nice, some are too edgy, some are too lazy, and some are too arrogant. It doesn't really matter. In the end, what matters is that they are in that position and you decide on your own course of action. If they are going to be egotistical and power hungry, are you going to feed it? Or are you going to ignore it and let what they say take no hold on you? You're the one who decides if what they say is important, true and worthy of change. The only real control they have is what you give them.

Note: I'm not advocating breaking rules, but be realistic about this, they are just people. If you break the rules, just like anyone else, they will call you on it. Some are nicer about it than others, just like some do their jobs better than others. It has nothing to do with being a mod and everything to do with being human and who they are as people. For every mod that brags I can find three members that do the same. It's just who they are. If it bothers you that much, take it up with the people running the forum as they are the only ones likely to change it.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 11-26-2005 at 01:06 AM.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I didn't say it bothered me, just that it's creepy...like having x-ray vision. A creepy ability. *shivers*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't say it bothered me, just that it's creepy...like having x-ray vision. A creepy ability. *shivers*
    Edit: this is a direct response to the comment on bragging, moreover this is true of any two people in any situation, not just a mod and member. A person only has as much control over you as you give them.

Yeah, but my point is there's no creepy ability. They have the capability to ban you, edit and delete your posts and threads, etc. But they really can't do much else. Having an ego is not something to be proud of, but people often are proud of it. They can act like they can lecture you but all you have to do is leave or turn your brain off. Once you decide not to care about what someone has to say, their words fall on deaf ears. Even if they're trying for the right reasons and just doing their job explaining it to you, if you don't care, they're basically talking to themselves. They're just people; the only things they have control over are the threads, posts and membership status, all of which can be overruled by the admin. They have no more control or ability over you than you have over them. If you think they have creepy powers, then that is how they will appear to you and what they say will always reflect that. If you realize they are just normal people performing a specific function within this community, then that is how they will appear to you.

Edit2: The whole point of my posts is that fear only leads to disharmony and I see no reason to fear the mods. Follow the rules, yes. They enforce the rules, yes. Be respectful to everyone--mod and member alike, yes. See each other as human beings, yes. Once we get rid of labels and realize we are all humans, fear tends to flee and we are left with a happy healthy community where there is no need to break the rules and mods can participate in conversations just like everyone else.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 11-26-2005 at 01:55 AM.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

...I really don't think a mod will appreciate this conversation we have going here. Mods, in my opinion, do have a lot of power. You disagree, and I respect that. But anyway, let's let other people post their thoughts, shall we?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...I really don't think a mod will appreciate this conversation we have going here. Mods, in my opinion, do have a lot of power. You disagree, and I respect that. But anyway, let's let other people post their thoughts, shall we?
    I don't disagree and I don't see why a mod would not appreciate it as I am not saying they have no power. I'm saying they perform a function, but they aren't gods. The last post was responding specifically to those that you have encountered while bragging. (I've put edits in to clarify) Mods do have the power--as I've stated--to close and edit threads, posts, etc. But some people are responding like the mods have the ability to make them feel one way or another, which they don't. Most mods I know would like to join in conversations but feel they can't because people get freaked out that a mod is responding. It's like they feel they can't be a member of the forum because people feel it's creepy or odd to have a mod have an opinion. I'm defending the point that although they have a function, they are people too with feelings and emotions the same as anyone else. I know far too well what that position feels like.

I am not disagreeing that they have the power to maintain the forum--that's their job. I'm saying they don't have power over who you are, what you feel, what you think, etc. If you break the rules, you should have the consequence. That's life. Some mods/people have more forceful personalities, that's life too. It's not really fair that they can't post as freely as they'd like, but I suppose that comes with the territory. On the other hand, it's not a free for all and you have consequences for breaking the rules. That's what comes with the territory of being a member.

I love reading other people's views, but I thought the point of a forum was discussion of these thoughts. The most interesting threads I've read are when people are really discussing issues/views/whatever rather than just listing their own. I'm not trying to prevent anyone else from responding, nor can I. But I think I've said all I can for this particular point. I can be wordy, so if the point became a little lost I apologize. I mean no offense to anyone with my opinions, after all they are just that; opinions.

Edit: Okay...since you said that Capernicus, I realized I was not being clear in what I was saying and that bothered me because I really don't mean to offend anyone. I figured out what it is I was missing. At the forum I help with crowd control, 99% of the time it's because someone is not using common sense and not reading the rules, or simply disregarding them. Then when the post gets edited they have a temper tantrum. We and the mod aren't particularly patient nor forgiving for those people. When that happens, it's not a bragging or ego issue at all, it's simply the way it is. That's why you have to click you read the rules to join--you're expected to read them.

It should go without saying, but people SHOULD use their brains and common sense. They often do not. Mods sometimes get into a okay, here is the automatic response and the automatic consequence. It doesn't have anything to do with YOU, just that you broke the rules. I think what all my posting--that I do apologize for the length--was trying to say is: You shouldn't fear the mods, but if you break the rules and they issue a consequence, own up to it and be respectful. They're not making it personal and neither should you. Wow...two sentences and I had to type all that out to get there...I need a brain html cleanup program. Anyway, I hope that makes it more clear.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 11-26-2005 at 02:42 AM.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Well this has been said many many times already, but I feel like repeating it... We're normal people too. We don't close threads for fun, there is a reason, and if you disagree with that reason, you can always PM the mod who closed the thread and ask for a more in-depth reason, although the rules are pretty straight-forward and not that difficult to follow. =)

We are just doing our job, we're not here to torment you, Really. o_O
    Unless you are just being an ignorant little spammer and breaking rules on purpose when you clearly have read the rules in the first place. Seriously, just don't act like you didn't read the rules and then be obnoxious and break them, and then when we take action, you'd complain. It's really not that hard ^__^

The most common thing that people complain about is the closing of a similar topic that exists, It's really common sense that it just brings clutter into the forum with topics like "Whats your favorite food!" and "Your most fav. Food" and "Fave thing to eat or drink" That is why we stress members to use the SEARCH button, it would make everyones time here more easier.

I have not once thought myself to be higher than any member. Before I became mod, I saw the staff as fellow members that I respect a little more for putting up with things and doing thier job with keeping things in order.

There is really nothing to be scared of... o.o... We're just... normal people.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    Well this has been said many many times already, but I feel like repeating it... We're normal people too. We don't close threads for fun, there is a reason, and if you disagree with that reason, you can always PM the mod who closed the thread and ask for a more in-depth reason, although the rules are pretty straight-forward and not that difficult to follow. =)

We are just doing our job, we're not here to torment you, Really. o_O
    Unless you are just being an ignorant little spammer and breaking rules on purpose when you clearly have read the rules in the first place. Seriously, just don't act like you didn't read the rules and then be obnoxious and break them, and then when we take action, you'd complain. It's really not that hard ^__^

The most common thing that people complain about is the closing of a similar topic that exists, It's really common sense that it just brings clutter into the forum with topics like "Whats your favorite food!" and "Your most fav. Food" and "Fave thing to eat or drink" That is why we stress members to use the SEARCH button, it would make everyones time here more easier.

I have not once thought myself to be higher than any member. Before I became mod, I saw the staff as fellow members that I respect a little more for putting up with things and doing thier job with keeping things in order.

There is really nothing to be scared of... o.o... We're just... normal people.
    Haha. Agreed. I'm not a mod (anymore), however I can understand the stress a moderator and really; ANY staff member at Animeforum has to put up with, don't get me wrong, it's not hard at all, and it's pretty easy altogether *unless you are a site owner*, but let's just say, I grew to be a lot patient with people. Lol. Being a staff member, I cannot talk crazy back to the person (I used to, but I learned that doesn't work at all).

Anyway. So if the mods or any other staff members come off as "scary" or "grouchy", think of their situation. They are not being mean just because they are "mods/admins", they most likely had a bad day in their "personal" life, THEN came on here to try and relax, and we deal with people who don't like to follow rules, who like to cuss, etc. It's not pretty. But it keeps me busy, so that's a good thing. xD

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is nothing to fear unless it's spam, or some imbecile has spammed in it.

I would welcome personally welcome some stronger modding.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I am not a normal person. I have no feelings. I'm just a thread-closing machine, created to irritate forum-goers.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Chat Admin Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2023 09:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    I am not a normal person. I have no feelings. I'm just a thread-closing machine, created to irritate forum-goers.
    Oh yes, it's true. Member Name is perhaps the scariest mod/admin of them all. Why? Because he's always in chat, yet never in chat. It's like he has eyes that sit in front of his computer screen while he leaves the house. He's always watching you. **Eyes random person.**

On an on-topic note, never fear me (chat-goers). It's not healthy. I toy with people's fear and turn it into hate.

But really, you should come visit me in the chat sometime. And bring cookies!

No, I am not serious when I imply "oh fear me, I'll bully you around so much you'll hate me!" Be serious. I'd get fired for that.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah we can PM the mods but that doen't do ****. most of the time the mods seem to avoid the question. AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THREE WORD STORIES?

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dude! It's annoying, that's what's wrong! Sorry, but asking about it 3 times is pathetic! If you really want to know, just PM the mod that closed it. That's what this thread is all about. Jeez. Anyway, I believe in short and sweet, so which is my main issue with akiko kalla (he made it personal). But the mods are okay, they just get me a little unnerved. You know? lol

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Im not a mod nor part of the staff, but Missy is my real life friend, i can understand how she and other staff would feel reading this thread and repeating and repeating for million times, as i said theres no point to be scared of the mods unless you "kill someone and afraid to have that soul appears".

We should understand the stress around the moderators, they are doing their job closing threads, we dun complain or talk behind their back for mods to do their job.

Just PM the mods, they are all frdly^^; i love them <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did. and i still dont have an answer.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh. Well be patient, mods are very busy poeple, bullying members and whatnot. jk lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information