AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Pantera song!!

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Default Favorite Pantera song!!

What is up ppl,thought i'd post this since I didn't see a thread like it.
    What is your fave Pantera song and album???
    Well I love all of their albums and most of the songs,but if I had a fave among these they would be.

Cowboys From Hell album
    And my fave song would most likely be Cemetery Gates
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

ahhh pantera the most over rated band in metal they where.......ok i suppose but nothing great nor original to that time plus they are like every other metal band in the land but if i must pick a song i can lisen to its

* HOSTILE!!!!! (grrrrrrr)

(p.s) R.i.p to the dude who was killed (cant remeber his name something like dimbag or something)

*edited for swearing...and yes, using asterixs does not change the fact that you are cursing!
    Last edited by Myrra; 11-29-2005 at 04:45 PM. Reason: swearing

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow

Man it is about an insult that no one has posted to this.......and another thing I want to address.....

ahhh pantera the most over rated band in metal they where.......ok i suppose but nothing great nor original to that time plus they are like every other metal band in the land but if i must pick a song i can lisen to its

* HOSTILE!!!!! (grrrrrrr)

(p.s) R.i.p to the dude who was killed (cant remeber his name something like dimbag or something)
    And that post was so pointless.....now why on this side of the nut house would a non Pantera fan post in a Pantera related thread...........what a **.

Rep my headbangin keister,and edit the crap outta me.
    To me THAT was crap.....aint gotta come in here and insult somebody that got killed doing what he loved man.
    I wont mind getting reped and edited for standing up for what I believe in man, I just plain don't care.
    Sorry in advance to the mods.

**that is highly inappropriate!
    Last edited by Myrra; 11-29-2005 at 04:49 PM. Reason: >_<
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I completely agree with master. Sure, they weren't the best but they held their own and thay play well.

"Cemetary Gates" and "broken" are my favs.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm gonna get a bad rep or two here for sure! Edited?.... well heck yea, but man what was said was bogus and narrow minded.And ya don't HAVE to post here ya know......don't like'em fine don't post...why would ya?! lol

Gotta do what ya gotta do.
    Hell Bent Till The End

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:47 PM
    Threads

A new level, Mouth for war and I'm Broken are all my favourites. as for favourite album it would have to be Vulgar Display of power.

We miss you Dimebag!

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

ha ha ha ha

i have my veiws and i shall stick to them. pantera are like most other "heavy metal" bands they are all drop D riffs and pointless lyrics.......pantera solo.....3 power chords and a waa waa bar. sure he died doing something he love but so have so many guitarists so shout and bad rep all you want but your choice in music is awfull so instead of having a little mood why not just say you dont agree with me.....wow that was so much easyer that your little rant

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smile

Since you all can't behave this thread is closed.
    This behaviour keeps up and I'll see about restricting who can post here.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information