AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pirates or Ninjas

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pirates

29 18.13%
  • Ninjas

131 81.88%
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: PIRATES vs. NINJAS

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

1. There are NO ninja songs.
    2. There are NO ninja ships.
    3. Ninjas come in, do it, and go out wihtout anyone even noticing...a pirate charges in with a bang, stays as long as he likes, then leaves with a BOOM!
    4. Ninjas can't have a talking parrot.
    5. Ninjas got no rythm
    6. Pirates can wear an eye patch just for the fun of it, and no one will notice.
    7. A pirate that loses a hand or a leg gets even cooler with a hook or a peg leg. a ninja just becomes a cripple.
    8. Muskets >>> shurikens
    9. "Yarr!" >>> "...(silence)..."
    10. Jack Sparrow

so yup

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Gahh! you're making me choose??? Kinda hard to do, so I'm not going to vote! i LOVE both of them equallyyy!! <3
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Senior Member sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 12:56 AM
    Threads

ninjas will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Definitely ninjas. For this poll, my stupid school assignment helped me choose because I had to research on REAL ninjas and do a bit on pirates too.^_^

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Ninjas. Because I'm Asian! XD

Anyway, Jack Sparrow was the only pirate I ever liked. LOLz. And if they're drunk all the time, how can they even fight properly? *sees Sparrow fighting* Okay, I rest my case on that one. Well, I bet they stink like rotten cheese! So, there! XD

Still, ninjas, because they have training and jutsu and stuff.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan
    Ninjas. Because I'm Asian! XD

Anyway, Jack Sparrow was the only pirate I ever liked. LOLz. And if they're drunk all the time, how can they even fight properly? *sees Sparrow fighting* Okay, I rest my case on that one. Well, I bet they stink like rotten cheese! So, there! XD

Still, ninjas, because they have training and jutsu and stuff.
    Pirates don't stay drunk all the time. And real ninjas don't use jutsu's and stuff. But ninjas are assassins and also trained in stealth so that gives them the advantages. Pirates are loud and they smell bad, so you will know they are coming in for the kill.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackwolf16
    Pirates don't stay drunk all the time. And real ninjas don't use jutsu's and stuff. ....
    Yes, and you're not a wolf. And I'm not a fox.

Anyway, ninjas do use jutsu. Because jutsu is... XD ROFLMAO: "technique"

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ninjas I just think their cooler than pirates so I'd have to go with ninjas

Junior Member neversmile13 is on a distinguished road neversmile13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

ninja rulz

no argument
    Some_one_Loves_me

Member migueluffy will become famous soon enough migueluffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 09:01 AM
    Threads

pirates all the way!!!
    actually only One Piece pirates :P lol

i love ninjas too!!!!
    |GOMU GOMU NO!!!|

Member Fmxtremeboi can only hope to improve Fmxtremeboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 07:42 PM
    Threads

Pirates would beat ninjas anyday!!!!!! NOT!!!!! Ninjas all the way!!!!!

(\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) Copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slowly...

Member Fmxtremeboi can only hope to improve Fmxtremeboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 07:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    Pirates. Pirates are totally manly. No Ninja could defeat a pirate, because the Pirate would totally just sit there, take it a few hits, and than rip the ninja in two, quite possibly with his pecs, and get on with his full day of raping and pillaging. Ninjas hide like pansies. Also, all their training is lame. They train by sparing, and sitting under waterfalls. Wow. Scared. If I'm a waterfall, ninjas will totally pwn me. Pirates do it right: they train at killing people every day by killing people.

Other Ways in Which Pirates are Better…
    Sure pirates are strong but ninjas are way better, ninjas attack from the shadows because they actually have BRAINS! Stupid pirates have tiny brains so they would just run into the thick of battle shouting 'ARRGH!!!' totally giving away their position and making them even more vulnerable for ninjas to totally teleport behind them and stab them in the back!! So yea... ninjas pwn pirates ANY DAY
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) Copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slowly...

Junior Member edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 11:31 AM
    Threads

ninjas
    I thank the brave men in the world for now I am free not to talk to you.

War turns men into monsters.

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

I would much rather be a pirate, no matter how AWESOME ninjas happen to be.

I think ninjas are definately cooler. They're incredibly stealthy, know how to fight and win in little time and have many other qualities, but there are negatives. The downsides of being a ninja are that you MUST do what you're told, you MUST believe what your master believes and you MUST not show your true self.

Pirates on the other hand do anything they want to whenever they want to and if another pirate crosses them, slit their gullet, Mate! As long as you fight for your captain, he doesn't give a crap about you and even though you probably won't get all the treasure to yourself, you can have as much rum as you could ever want.

The point of a ninja is to be unknown at all times. They must be faceless in killing and open only to their master, which gives a great advantage in the field of assassination. As for pirates not being as great in a fight, the point is to be known and feared for your vicious pillaging; very much the opposite of the ninja. For this reason, I don't think the two should be compared in this aspect at all.

Given a battle between a pirate and a viking, the ninja would win.
    Last edited by pfftlecakes; 12-03-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Junior Member Apostle Azmaria is on a distinguished road Apostle Azmaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

Ninjas man. They have pretty sweet moves and could kick a pirate's butt any day, man!
    I am Azmaria! -^_^-

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

weird....yeah ninjas...coolest concept i ever heard of...they kill with stealth not run blindly into enemy teritory like pirates do...they have no brains...

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Better yet...

Pirates, Ninjas, or uber strong Aliens from planet Vageta.

Haha... Vegeta Aliens will PWN anything and everything thanks to Toriyama.

But for the sake of staying on topic... I'll say ninja's would win.

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    13 more posts after this to get this thing closed!
    FINALLY.

But for the record, I still like Ninjas much better in general. Unless I'm listening to or with Flogging Molly, then I could be a Pirate Ninja.
    ROFL... pirate ninja. Sing out loud and stay drunk, while moving in the shadows to kill your enemy. Definitely a nice combination.
    Back..

Closed Thread

Thread Information