AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ragnarok Online

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok Online for free? I remember before I got my computer reformatted that I had a link to a website where I could download and play Ragnarok Online for free. Does anyone know of this website?

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am playing on a private server, with no fees
    I don't know if this is the same as you meant...www.discovery-ro.com

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Member LegendaryAngelWings is on a distinguished road LegendaryAngelWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 08:20 PM
    Threads

Were not suppose to use the free severs though. You can get in trouble for it. X_X I don't think I would trust that site either way. Might be a key logger thing.

Senior Member Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless is a splendid one to behold Ruthless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 07:35 AM
    Threads

Ah there are literally hundreds of RO private servers, and in my opinion it's actually better to play on one, the communities are a lot tighter and you normally don't have the bickering and general arseholeness in game.

Now on the 'we're not supposed to be using them', RO has been emulated for a while now, and if Gravity cared at all, they would try to shut those private servers down, alot like Blizzard is doing with WoW private servers.

If you're interested though, here is a list http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/

Member LegendaryAngelWings is on a distinguished road LegendaryAngelWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 08:20 PM
    Threads

Hm..yeah, I guess so. Aren't you able to level in the free severs faster though?

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Ah, thank you both so much. ^_^

I guess this can be closed now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information