AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do you think bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo is one jacked up show?

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up do you think bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo is one jacked up show?

i find bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo one scary and messed up show
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

LIVING_DEAD_grl chiifanloversis will become famous soon enough chiifanloversis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

i dont even know what the heck it is !
    lol

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Bo-Bo-Bo bobobo isn't jacked up........ It's just very random...
    It looks like more of a parody than an actual anime

-|- Risa's Angel -|- Surimano is infamous around these parts Surimano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 04:21 PM
    i live in a 1-story house ( can't tell u much more)
    Threads

It's a horrible show that's messed up, random, senseless, and confusing!

Member naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465 is infamous around these parts naruto465's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 04:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Surimano
    It's a horrible show that's messed up, random, senseless, and confusing!
    thats exactly it
    my name is Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it!

i will stop at nothing to become the greatest hokage!! Believe it!!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, i think it is a work of genius. Clearly none of you have seen Excel Saga or Azumanga Daioh...it is like a combination of the randomness of Excel Saga, the insanity of Azumanga Daioh, and some of the parody and satyrical theme of Milk-chan.
    Don't get me wrong, but it seems that all of you previous posters, with the exception of Skeith/Haseo Wave, are anime fans whose extent of anime viewing goes only as far as Cartoon Network allows you to go, and have developed a lack of anime-related-open-mindedness, liking anime only with action and violence(ex: DBZ/GT, YYH, etc.). Then again, some of the parodies and allusions made in BoBoBo Bo-bo BoBo would be hard to pick up without some knowledge of current global events, japanese culture, and such....i suppose you can all pick up on the American-culture related parodies.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member lil slugger91 is on a distinguished road lil slugger91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

it sucks
    Love is for the weaklings!!!

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

Basically, in this show, the random-ness is pretty much the main thing. I mean...c'mon...it's so stupid.....it's funny.

This show is a real stress relief, if you've had a bad day, that is.

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

i think it is funny too

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I think they just got alot of 9 year olds together to put down ramdom events in the show......

What 37 year old would make a group of barbers to be villans?

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

What 37 year old would make a group of barbers to be villans?
    There's other weirder anime than this. Anyways, Gainax made FLCL and they're pretty old. Also, Family Guy is a pretty random show, and I don't see people complaining about it.

Bobobo is hilarious. Obviously the people at CN\Toonami thought so as well and that's why they're airing it.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo is an anime that was meant to make fun of anime. the parodies and randomness are the point. its not supposed to make sense. its supposed to be random. that at that, it excels.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    Actually, i think it is a work of genius. Clearly none of you have seen Excel Saga or Azumanga Daioh...it is like a combination of the randomness of Excel Saga, the insanity of Azumanga Daioh, and some of the parody and satyrical theme of Milk-chan.
    Don't get me wrong, but it seems that all of you previous posters, with the exception of Skeith/Haseo Wave, are anime fans whose extent of anime viewing goes only as far as Cartoon Network allows you to go, and have developed a lack of anime-related-open-mindedness, liking anime only with action and violence(ex: DBZ/GT, YYH, etc.). Then again, some of the parodies and allusions made in BoBoBo Bo-bo BoBo would be hard to pick up without some knowledge of current global events, japanese culture, and such....i suppose you can all pick up on the American-culture related parodies.....
    You sir, know what your talking about.of course, showing bo bo bo over in the states was a bad idea simply because most toonami viewers WON'T pick up on a majority of the japanese parodies. I on the other hand love the show. Some people are just afraid of new things i guess...or they just lack the brain power to understand the show.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I love this show I never miss it. It's one of the best animes I have ever seen. It makes me laugh so much
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

-|- Risa's Angel -|- Surimano is infamous around these parts Surimano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 04:21 PM
    i live in a 1-story house ( can't tell u much more)
    Threads

Hey I HAVE HEARD of Azumango Daioh! It's a funny show, and at least that show has some sense....and it doesn't confuse me............Ms. Osaka!

Member Malak has a little shameless behaviour in the past Malak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 08:38 AM
    Threads

that is the dumbest show ever. it makes me wonder how such dumb shows get on. like duel masters copying yugioh----- compare duel masters-duel monsters

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

lets see....next to excel saga, paranoia agent, flcl it is very very wierd indeed...but flcl is funny so it doesn't count...lol..i don't even get why that one guy is cutting everybody's hair off ...hasn't this guy ever heard of rogain? lmao
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

well some of the parodies dont require a whole lot of knowledge about japanese culture to pick up.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

It's random not jacked up. It appeals to the younger generation of watchers and what ever they were smoking when they made it I want some.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Samurai
    It's random not jacked up. It appeals to the younger generation of watchers and what ever they were smoking when they made it I want some.
    They got it from the folks that made Katamari.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

ah yes bobobo, i like it. its so freak'n crazy. i think its funny how they actually make an atempt to have a story line, when they get off track and go into these situations that are so ridiculous, and make no sence!
    its like at the begining of the show they try to have a plot then the whole thing is random, and at the end they continue the 'story'.
    and bobobo looks like a black man with a blond afro. lol
    A MaruDashi Creation

Shinigami Teishi Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

Um...
    I saw a perview of it...
    I'm not sure how I felt about it though...
    Is it werid?
    Yes...
    Werid enough to to have me saying it's scary after reading the first 3 pages.... -_-

Kikyo Fan! <3 I Love Kakashi is on a distinguished road I Love Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 03:54 PM
    Threads

That show sucks!

Kikyo Fan!

Member cjm is on a distinguished road cjm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:21 PM
    Threads

that show is sucks and is weird

sig made by Nespa

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find it..Ignorant.. The dude fights with his nose hairs, am I correct? o.O;

x

Closed Thread

Thread Information