AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank

Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank (WHO WILL WIN?)
    Be cool!

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

I say Jak & Daxter.

The Goddess of Dragons Storm Dragon Girl is on a distinguished road Storm Dragon Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2006 07:41 AM
    I am living I my "Fantasy" away for the pains of "Reality"
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Soilder
    I say Jak & Daxter.
    I am with him on this I agree Jak and Daxter would definitely win.
    *{The Goddess of Dragons}*~
    The Dragon is one with the earth and theearth is one with the Dragon.

MY FAMILY!
    Crazy Chuunin Ninja Sister - Kissed_by_Kakashi

RPGchat - the place for RPers

WARNING: SDG is crazy, weird and incredibly strange. Fear Her! Joke, Joke, Joke. LOL.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

jak and daxter of course

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

how about some reasons to back up your opinions?

i'll agree on J&D. Daxter is just cool, and Jak not only has a nice little array of weapons (however, rachet still overpowers him in that department) and good driving skills, he also has the ability to turn into a feral beast, and an angelic savior. Come now...all rachet can do is shoot his big guns around randomly.

Member xplay221 is an unknown quantity at this point xplay221's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 11:02 PM
    Threads

jack&dexter

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Hmm. A tesla shield, Clank Zapper, plus the many heavy ordinance guns like rocket launchers and bouncing mines, and turrets he can deploy with a flick of his wrist? Robotic bodyguards, and a personal assistant device for him to buy refills on anything that was needed? Not to mention, getting money for destroying random stuff?

Throw in a pulse rifle and some carbonox armor, add some nifty jumping techniques, and I say Jak & Daxter are going to have a very difficult time remaining in Ratchet's line of sight, let alone trying to get next to him.

Yeah. Ratchet and Clank are boss, yo.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Ratchet and Clank, their games are just much better. Hell the second jak game was just a pale imitation of ratchet and grand theft auto. The first jak game was pretty good, but ratchet was just much better. Despite owning jak 3 i have yet to play it, or even open it. I'm trying to remember why i bought it, oh yeah so i could get a non greatest hits copy. Some times i just have lousy ideas.

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

R+C ... I enjoy blowing the bits out of peeple. I have yet to find a good Jak game... and Jak X just looks dumb as hell
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff
    All your base are belong to us

SUPA TANK TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!
    BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

check out my forum site @ http://www.python862.proboards92.com

SIG'S HOLY AWESOMENESS CREATED BY NESPA

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

The new Ratchet deadlocked looks awesome. With that team Ratchet could kick Jak up and down the road.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Senior Member trippy200 is on a distinguished road trippy200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:08 PM
    Threads

R+C ... I enjoy blowing the bits out of
    Ratchet and Clank are boss, yo.
    I couldnt have said it better myself ! Ratchet has shield chargers, agents of doom, rift inducer, Flux Rifle, an entire crapload of even more guns, Oh--and the galactic rangers owe bigtime too.
    Stop reading my sig & read the next post! Wait,why are you still reading this? Do you have a genuine interest in my sig? Well, I suppose if you've gotten this far . . . first of all, you must acknowledge my awesomeness. C'mon, don't be shy. just say it. Say i'm awesome. See, that wasn' too hard was it? Now go forth, my minion! Aid my quest to worlddomination!! . . . Did I just reveal my top-secret plan in my sig? Drat!

The person in your mind ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 09:34 AM
    Threads

ratchet and clank for sure. I mean they have a kinds of weapons in their arsenal and they are so awesome.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to go with Rachet and Clank. I have the first three games, and I want the new one. I say Rachet and Clank because I've only played Jak and Daxter once, and I guess it wasn't all that exciting.

x

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Ratchet and Clank

Junior Member ~Ling Xiaoyu~ is on a distinguished road ~Ling Xiaoyu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 09:09 PM
    Threads

I like Jak & Daxter honestly. Ratchet and Clank was okay. The blowing up people was awesome, but I liked Jak & Daxter a whole bunch because I guess I just liked it a whole bunch. It was like, funny kinda. Hehe. ^.^;
    Siggieless. ;.;

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    how about some reasons to back up your opinions?

i'll agree on J&D. Daxter is just cool, and Jak not only has a nice little array of weapons (however, rachet still overpowers him in that department) and good driving skills, he also has the ability to turn into a feral beast, and an angelic savior. Come now...all rachet can do is shoot his big guns around randomly.
    I agree to that Jak And Daxter would kick some serious a$$.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Closed Thread

Thread Information