AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What was the darkest day in your life?

propery of SamuraiGirl13 Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego will become famous soon enough Raimego's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What was the darkest day in your life?

What was the darkest day of your life? Mine was when my dad broke his leg and he got laid off. We had to support ourselves and our mom because she was taking care of my dad.
    Be cool!

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

well, i think i've said this three times so far in af.com but the darkest would be when my closest friend(girl) was raped and murdered on halloween.

Member Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

May 23rd, 2003.

At least, I believe that is the correct year. It was when I was in sixth grade. I am in eighth grade now.

I broke my right collar bone that day. The night before, my boyfriend [at the time] broke up with me. All was just so wrong. It wasn't even a sunny day, you know? It was gloomy. Very, very gloomy. And it was so hard to deal because I felt so alone. I felt beyond alone. I felt no one could help me, and really... I didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to do anything.

-She sighed.- I dunno. I find it hard to explain.

Is there any better feeling than this?
    This feeling of love in an internal bliss?

My Husband, whom I adore so very much: Zeke Arcadia.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lavo Madding
    May 23rd, 2003.

At least, I believe that is the correct year. It was when I was in sixth grade. I am in eighth grade now.

I broke my right collar bone that day. The night before, my boyfriend [at the time] broke up with me. All was just so wrong. It wasn't even a sunny day, you know? It was gloomy. Very, very gloomy. And it was so hard to deal because I felt so alone. I felt beyond alone. I felt no one could help me, and really... I didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to do anything.

-She sighed.- I dunno. I find it hard to explain.
    As charming as your rant is it doesn't explain how you broke your collar bone.

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

April 23rd 2002,
    When I was in fourth grade their were alot of rumors going around about me. I figured out it was the bully. I asked him nicely to stop spreading rumors about like I hit a teacher. But he pushed me in a thorn bush. And I was sore for a month.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Member Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding will become famous soon enough Lavo Madding's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    As charming as your rant is it doesn't explain how you broke your collar bone.
    I was supposed to explain that too? I was doing a cartwheel, tripped over my friend who was too close to me, and crashed into the blacktop.

Is there any better feeling than this?
    This feeling of love in an internal bliss?

My Husband, whom I adore so very much: Zeke Arcadia.

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Has anyone else noticed that anyone who named a date said the 23rd.(just seems odd to me. The best day of my life was a 23rd)

the darkest day...
    the Day of my Birth.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Oct. 16, 2003.

I walked into my dad's bedroom and saw his dead body on the bed. I was living in Korea and didn't speak the language well so it took a long time to get help.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Link-Chan
    April 23rd 2002,
    When I was in fourth grade their were alot of rumors going around about me. I figured out it was the bully. I asked him nicely to stop spreading rumors about like I hit a teacher. But he pushed me in a thorn bush. And I was sore for a month.
    Count yourself lucky, same goes for you Lavo.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I was stupid...cos i met a bad boyfriend one time, he was all sweet to me...he cried in front of me to ask me out cos i understand he loved me, but now as there are bunch of misunderstanding going on...so one day...

which is my darkest day...he pushed me to the street told me Removed as he was holding the crafty girl....i almost die!

We do not make references to that word here ~ Bean
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 11-14-2005 at 06:51 PM.

Senior Member Lady_Farore will become famous soon enough Lady_Farore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

when i was in 2nd grade and i was STUPID enough to run around outside with no shoes on -_-; i stepped on a thorn and got blood poisoning..... i had to go to the emergency room and get operated on my foot While I Was Still Friggen Awake!!!!! No numbing AT ALL either x_X
    Light is a powerful thing.
    To posses makes you unbeatable,
    To lack makes you vulnerable.
    Light is the only way out of the darkness,
    The evil in ones soul.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

darkest day? i have so many. When i got dumped by my bf, that my parents thought i had cancer, when i dislocated my knee and others but i think these ones are the worst.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

my darkest day is when in was still a kid.that time no one would ever want to became my friend or even close to me.thank goodness when i in secondary school,a lot of people want to friend with me

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

My darkest day?

Winter Solstice. (Ba-dum-cht)
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

my another darkest day when my fav.cat die in car accident *cry*

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

got two that were pretty bad... the more recent 1 wasnt as bad... it was last january... i woke up and was completely paralised in my left arm and leg... and was for the following 3 days... after that, i wasnt even able to open a bag of chips i was so weak... they did test after test after test and never told me or my parents what was going on... i spent the entire time on a stretcher in the emergency room's hallway... they thought it was neurological, so they scanned my brain... and found a cist the size of a walnut in my left temporal lobe... too bad it has NOTHING to do with it...

the worst would have to be when i had an allergic reaction to penecillin... went to the hospital for a weak... and then was returned home... what we didnt know is that i have serum sickness... a type of allergy to penecillin so rare it hasnt been seen since about 20 years after penecillin was discovered... so exactly 24 hours after stepping foot out of the hospital, i had another reaction... within 15 minutes i couldnt breathe anymore... and i wasnt even half way to the hospital... my heartbeat rose to 187 and then i blanked out... i woke up 2 days later... told that i had died and was re-animated... then i spent 2 weeks in the hospital beeing given enough meds to kill a person... (and even then! the side effects of the different meds contradicted each other! one pill makes u hungry, the other makes your stomac hurt... 1 pill makes u tired... the other gives you insomnia...)

i know it isnt anywhere near as traumatising as other things... and i should be thankfull... but that is my story... i hope you got a laugh about my luck (the pill thing lol)
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Smile

Darkest day... when I got kicked out of Gymnastics, even though I came 8th at Nationals. For no reason other than they had too many girls from my club.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Ueheheheh... GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley is a splendid one to behold GoldPlateRidley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:41 AM
    Threads

When the love of my life left me because I'm a perv'. (However loyal of one, my slate is entirely clean.)

... And because she was tired of sleeping beside something that generated a neverending uneasy feeling and nightmares involving shadows welling out of the corners and archways. <3

But that's not what actually stung. She left me...
    ... For a Naruto cosplayer. HGSHDGHSDGK
    I trow I hung on that windy Tree
    nine whole days and nights,
    stabbed with a spear, offered to Odin,
    myself to mine own self given,
    high on that Tree of which none hath heard
    from what roots it rises to heaven.

- The Hávamál

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidian Dyne
    My darkest day?

Winter Solstice. (Ba-dum-cht)
    Was gonna say my birthday (which is at the same day as the winter solstice).

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Uh.. The darkest momment in my life was when I found out that my best friend had committed suicide.. The school had a big assemble about it earlier in the morining. That was around two years ago.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Ummmm....when my grandfather died a month ago and today...today is just so bad day for me...I don't feel so good....I'm depressed....
    Last edited by Mutsumi Anami; 11-11-2005 at 01:21 PM.

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Wow some pretty sad stories out their i dont think ive had a dark or worst day that can be called one by my standerds but i guess it was when i found out the person i called dad my hole life wasnt infact my real dad... my real dad died in a motorcycle acsident before i was born... But when i found out alot of things were going on and and i lost it so i fought with my dad and told him to leave... i know it doesent make sense but lets just leave it at that...

Have a nice day XD
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Member TMcMahon51 is on a distinguished road TMcMahon51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2006 06:30 AM
    Threads

September 17th, 2000, the worst day I've ever had. My grandfather died, just hours after being released from the hospital. Never felt worse, never really felt since.

Member Gren, The Soul Absorber is an unknown quantity at this point Gren, The Soul Absorber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

hmm everyday is the worst day... because of my life is so messed up being alone all the time.. there will never be a worse day then today, tommorrow, etc. There will never be a better day either
    Looking for something... Need Relationship

http://s14.************.com/Animagawa
    My new forums^ im looking for members and a couple admin... Need lots of mods yet :s

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Um .. I'm not sure, really. There's no set date or anything ..

Probably last year, around this time, actually. I had been home from school for over 2 weeks due to injury issues and shoulder problems. I was alone at home all day, it was gloomy and rainy outside all the time, everyone was busy, and I was in alot of pain. I felt very very alone those few days ..

Closed Thread

Thread Information