AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Name an anime that you can watch over and

Junior Member meka2003 is on a distinguished road meka2003's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2005 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Name an anime that you can watch over and

that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of
    Meet me and my friends on Animetribe.com

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Deffinately OnePiece that show never gets old, you never know whats going to happen next!
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I never really go and watch one anime over and over... Only time I watch an anime over again is when I forgot about it and think, "Hm... What was this about again?"... Then I watch it...

But if I had to pick one that I think is one I couldn't get tired of... I would say... Naruto... Only because it's long enough for me to watch to the end and I'd forget about the beginning.. So it wouldn't be so bad... Haha...

Senior Member Thyrax'll is on a distinguished road Thyrax'll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 11:20 PM
    Threads

Elfen Lied, it's one of my favorites

Sig made by Archangel.

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    But if I had to pick one that I think is one I couldn't get tired of... I would say... Naruto... Only because it's long enough for me to watch to the end and I'd forget about the beginning.. So it wouldn't be so bad... Haha...
    I agree ^-^ Naruto is a good anime... it's length and funny/interesting plot make it an easy series to go back and start again when you're a long way into it lol. Also... another one I think is good is Noir, one of my fave series... but I can't watch the entire thing again... select episodes ^_^ lol!
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I could wtach FullMetal Alchemist over and over. That series never gets old, in my opinion. Naruto and Cowboy Bebop are some others.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Full Metal Alchemist! X3 GTO! Slam Dunk! X3

Yep. ^^

GTO Rulez!!!

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

The anime i want to watch over and over is Sailor Moon! My favorite anime ever!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Gotta go with Furi Kuri. For the simple reason that you really can't figure it out without watching it a few times.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi has much to be proud of Kyoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:03 PM
    Threads

Member Name, I have no heard that show in a long time. thank you for reminding me of that. o.0;

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I could watch Onegai Teacher a couple times a year and not get sick of it; some goes for Saiyuki.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

The Prelude of Darkness Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:59 AM
    Threads

Yea, Furi Kuri, I never get tired of it. That and Gravitation^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~AKA Silverwind3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siggy made by Rikkiu58505 <33

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

hmmm mine are Azumanga Daioh i never stop laffin, Furi Kuri i jst love to watch it, Gravitation one of my fav Romance Animes, Furuba my fav romance anime and NGE it never gets old for me

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Hagane No Renkinjutsushi!!! I could watch it over and over and over....well, you know. ^_^;
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

naruto is thy best soo far.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

There's several.

Naruto
    One Piece
    Paranoia Agent
    Wolf's Rain

The list could go on, but I'll end it at that.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha and Naruto
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member Fire Shaper Alchemist is on a distinguished road Fire Shaper Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

I could watch King of Bandit Jing over and over again without getting bored from it. I find it a really enjoyable series.
    Flames relate to living things, without oxygen. It dies.

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Super Gals and Yucie no dought about it.

Senior Member youko_kurama16 will become famous soon enough youko_kurama16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

i would have to say inuyasha and full metal alch. i love them both

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Evangelion (i make a point of watching it every other month...it hasn't gotten boring yet, but i do get more and more irrated with Shinji)

Naruto (as MistaCloudStrife said, because the first arc was so long that by the time you see the end you forget a lot of the beginning)

BECK (for some reason it just doesn't get boring)

One Piece (164 episodes and going....there are a lot more episodes, but [KF] has only done 164......it is so funny and interesting it can be watched over and over)

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member lil slugger91 is on a distinguished road lil slugger91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

Question yeaaaah

I like watching naruto,inuyasha,Azumanga Daioh,Paranoia Agent,Cowboy Bebop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	132711-20051009182415.jpg‎
Views:	20
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	7520   Click image for larger version

Name:	133181-20051026215903.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	7521  
    Love is for the weaklings!!!

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Naruto would be my choice also.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

naruto of course. i can never get tired of naruto. but i cant get tired of inuyasha too but if its like old old OLD episode...then i fall asleep. lol

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only one so far..and it's Trigun. I could watch any Trigun episode more than twice easily. >>; Any other anime I can't watch twice. I just can't tollerate it..

x

Closed Thread

Thread Information