AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What if life were like a video game....

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

Quote Originally Posted by Taveren_Wolf
    i cheat sometimes, if the game is too hard. I would be Piers from Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Kite from the dot hack series, or Kilik from Soul Caliber 2.
    I would also be Aragorn from Return of the King, Congar from War of the Monsters, Max from Dark Cloud 2, Drizzt from Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1, and Artemis from Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Emo people won't be able to commint suicide, because no matter how much they tried, they would just come back to life.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Emo people won't be able to commint suicide, because no matter how much they tried, they would just come back to life.
    -snort- Thats so mean.....

Heh, if my life was like a video game I would want it to be like GTA because I have horrid road rage that needs to be released o_o;; especially on pedestrians -evil grin-

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

if life were like an rpg i could get money from beating up a bear

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Initial K Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 10:18 PM
    Threads

I'd like to be Gordon's crowbar. I'll be close to Gordon and I won't get killed.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

not if me and my squad of combine soldiers have anything to say about it

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I would love to be in a video game... You don't have to worry about the poor over the rich much and about starving or any world problems we're having right now. But one thing I would like to point out... What kind of video game are you talking about? A game without having to worry about starving and about your money or the one you just do whatever you want without worrying about your money and starving? I think games could be like the real life sometimes...

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

If Life were a video game we would all blow up...

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Then suicide would be a task on its own having multiple lives, people could cheat their way through live with a xplorer, those cheat disk things. Would have constant evil to fight without a days rest. Have unrealistic females flocking over you since they love you or want to hurt you. Have some insand mode of transport to get to the shops down the road.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

I would wake up in the morning, stretch and head to the shower, i would don my short sword and leather armor and go outside and to the nearest forest where i could stalk and kill as many slimes in one day and come home with money, repeat above until i had enough money to buy better gear and fight harder enemies (YAY RPGS!!!)
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Life is like a video game. We all got to get a "game over" sometime.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

If my life were a videogame, I'd make sure I had the guide book and numerous cheat codes on hand. My life would probably be something like a platformer; more like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing than anything though. My life isn't interesting enough to be anything cool. -__-
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

Quote Originally Posted by Shakaku the Phoenix
    I would want to live in a final fantasy....something about that just sounds fun. Or maybe the .hack world. I probably wouldn't care as long as I could see dragons and phoenixes (my two favorite mythical creatures)

I would deffinately be some sort of mage...in a final fantasy world I would probably be either a Red Mage or a Summoner in a .hack world...Wavemaster hands down.

Personally I think I would have too much fun.
    ya i'm with her...final fantasy..but we would all have lives and eventually die...faster than in real life for most us...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

I'd be Iris from Megaman X4... Then Whoever was Zero would kill me in like three days...Depending on who they were

Sig by meisou!

Closed Thread

Thread Information