AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

Well, it's official. The World of Warcraft expansion, the Burning Crusade.

From what blizzard told us now, there will be a lot of fun things. Blood Elves, we could've seen comming given the enormous amounts of requests. I am very much interested in the socketed items and the new profession; Jewelcrafting.
    Probably it will create trinkets and items to be socketed.

Anything I forgot to mention? Ooh yes, Outland. And the time traveling. I am wondering how that will work out?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Member Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 10:06 AM
    Threads

Interesting, the new class, Jewel crafting, and slotting items do sound nice. But an increased level cap, more epic items to grind for, and nothing to elevate the end game bore that I had when I left doesn’t make me want to run out and pre-order it just yet. If I did not have the full time job/internship and night classes I would be all for getting this expansion. But overall I found WoW to require too much time investment to get anywhere and the end game does not seem all that better then when I left (PvP is nice and all but you still need to go on X number of four hour raids in the uber dungeon so you can get the gauntlets of ultimate power in order to actually fight must people in the battle grounds area). At this point the expansion is pretty much exactly what I expected it to be.
    For anime related news read my journal.
    If the quantity of my posts starts to increase then there overall quality will decrease.

Such A Mad World Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 06:47 PM
    Threads

Hi! all!
    I Need Good Reputation

And A Signature

Please Help.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Dreamer
    Hi! all!
    Hello, but try not to spam.

Anyways, the expansion pack. I saw some of the stuff about a month ago, and I thought "Well this looks fun".
    But since I sold my account, like six months ago, I guess there's no point buying the expansion pack

I think WoW is kind of expensive. Well, it's not that bad, but it could have been a lower price, like FFXI.
    I live in Switzerland!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

The big question is who is the Alliance getting?
    For a long time, all the rumors were saying Pandauren, which was laughable. it's been pretty much confirmed that it will not be. Rumors now say Draenei.

Also a big question on many peoples' minds. With 10 more levels, how will the talent points work out? Reports I've seen explicitly said there would be no new classes added, so that would rule out the hero class idea. Just adding 10 talent points to everyone would just be utterly ridiculous.
    My thought is that they would have to add a new set of talent options for the final 10 levels.

What do you all think?

Oh, and FFXI wasn't fun. I had an okay time up to level 50, but overall, it was a lot of grinding, and not enough enjoyment. WoW, even after I've gotten to level 60, they keep adding things, I keep trying new characters, and the story just plain is more interesting to me.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    I think WoW is kind of expensive. Well, it's not that bad, but it could have been a lower price, like FFXI.
    Ah yes, but you have to pay extra for extra characters in FFXI don't you. That's ok if you're only planning to have one character (which by the looks for FFXI's job layout is the best thing to do) then it's good. But if you're planning on having more, then it's not so good. But what do I know, eh? I don't even play FFXI.

The expansion pack.....looks alright.....could be good. Although my subscription for WoW has recently ended again and I'm not going to pay again till I get enough money. That and I'm bored of it.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Member Riku_Dagashi is on a distinguished road Riku_Dagashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 11:11 AM
    Threads

i also wonder how the talant points are gonna work out... either way i cant wait to get it when its out makes me thank god i didnt sell my account

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've just been informed that the new race for the Horde are just the Alliance elves model sets, but slightly different....slight minus points for that, but the rest of the game is probably good.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Take the time to watch the trailer first before making comments. Models are very often re-used in games. Also, the blood elves were already in the game when it was released.

However, you do raise a valid point. I seriously hope the bloodelves won't have the exact same animations as the night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by member name
    Also a big question on many peoples' minds. With 10 more levels, how will the talent points work out? Reports I've seen explicitly said there would be no new classes added, so that would rule out the hero class idea. Just adding 10 talent points to everyone would just be utterly ridiculous.
    My thought is that they would have to add a new set of talent options for the final 10 levels.
    The in progress section at WoW.com does say they are looking into aditional talent improvements, maybe they are also looking after this. I do agree that 10 more talent points would comletely ruin the balance and difficulity of choosing between talents trees. Who knows? Maybe they will insert the hero classes, only as talent classes in which you invest points post-60.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't say FFXI was better, did I?

And really, Blizzard is making a mountain of money on this game, not that it's a bad thing, I'm just telling you.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Cute Pictures!!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    I've just been informed that the new race for the Horde are just the Alliance elves model sets, but slightly different....slight minus points for that, but the rest of the game is probably good.
    No, they're not the same at all. The thing is that the High Elves were originally Night Elves, but they got changed slightly by the Well of Eternity. When they were banished from the Night Elf area for using magic, they moved to the Eastern Kingdoms, where they tried to live near Silverpine. This is when their appearance changed. Their skin is more pale, they are shorter, and their ears point up instead of back. You can find some High Elves in the game still, and there are some Blood Elves around as well, which were just the High Elves that followed Illiden, and started working with Demon magic to replace their original source, the Sunwell, which got destroyed by Arthas.

All that being said, there's a lot of story as to why they should be different, and it isn't like Blizzard to be so lazy as not to give them new voices, animations, etc.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member youko_kurama16 will become famous soon enough youko_kurama16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

warcraft rocks lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's get the rumour mill starting, anyone have any ideas as to the new alliance race?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Let's get the rumour mill starting, anyone have any ideas as to the new alliance race?
    Blood Trolls

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Already said before. Rumors are saying Draenei. None of these rumors started from Blizzard representatives, so it's only speculation right now.

The one thing I do know is that it will NOT be Pandauren, like people had been trying to say before.

You know it's true.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh, pandauren, can't people accept the fact that it was nothing more then an april fools joke?

Rumours, hmm... how about a rogue tribe of murlocs?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh, pandauren, can't people accept the fact that it was nothing more then an april fools joke?

Rumours, hmm... how about a rogue tribe of murlocs?
    The Pandaren weren't an April Fool's joke. There were Pandaren in Warcraft III. They worked with Rexxar a bit in the Frozen Throne. Pandarean Express, that was the April Fool's joke.

And Murlocs would be ridiculous. More ridiculous than Pandaren.

You know it's true.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know, I was joking. And the pandaren were never such a hot topic of discussion before the april fools joke, after that it ran out of hand.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Atrox? *slaps himself* sorry... that was my AO talking...

knowing blizzard... they'll probly make a new 1... sorta like they did with the tauren...

for the blood elves tho... it wouldnt surprise me if they used pretty much everything from the other elves... seriously... remember the monsters in diablo 2? same thing but with a different name and color...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Honestly, I can't wait for this expansion. Why? Flying mounts. That's all that needs to be said. Then we've got Blood elves, and jewel crafters. Can it get any better? Let's hope not.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Honestly, I can't wait for this expansion. Why? Flying mounts. That's all that needs to be said. Then we've got Blood elves, and jewel crafters. Can it get any better? Let's hope not.
    nah, they'll just keep any of the other cool stuff for a second expansion XD

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even though flying mounts are restricted to level 70 characters, and only in the Outlands.

As for the new race.. This straight from Eyonix of Blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyonix
    I will however confirm that the new Alliance race is not the Kool-Aid man. As 'kool' as he is, we felt his existence in Azeroth would be a bit disturbing and thus I felt this as good a time as any to put an end to this specific rumor.

You know it's true.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    Even though flying mounts are restricted to level 70 characters, and only in the Outlands.

As for the new race.. This straight from Eyonix of Blizzard
    i understand that WoW (well.. pretty much all MMORPGs...) is as addictive as crack (seriously...)

but that doesnt mean that ppl should be THAT F'ed up 0_o;

the kool-aid guy?

OOOOooh Noo!

Member Unknown... has a spectacular aura about Unknown... has a spectacular aura about Unknown...'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2008 03:30 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I herd from a friend that the horde has a new race called the blood elves, banished from the allience for being obsessed with arcane magic.
    These once called high elves are now called blood elves. The name derived from their fallen countrymen that were killed by Arthus when he invaded Quel'Thalas.
    There is a new area in the expansion called the outland.
    My World Of Warcraft Freak friend told me: "I think the new race for the allience is the Draenei."
    I'm sry but this is all i know...

Closed Thread

Thread Information