AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the never-ending, moronic,pimptastic adventures of mario!

Senior Member trippy200 is on a distinguished road trippy200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the never-ending,Epic,moronic,pimptastic adventures of mario!

This is pretty simple, but I want the rules to be clear: I start of Mario's pimptastic story, the person who posts after continues the story, and it just continues like that, so leave room for his continuing adventures.This pretty much follows the rules of my vending machine post, but this time you continue Mario's pimptastic, moronic advenures from the previous persons post. Make sure to keep it *sigh* clean, to not spam it up, and to leave room for continuing adventures. Lemme start:

mario is in his house (his crummy house) when he learns that he has to save Peach... again.....
    Last edited by trippy200; 11-21-2005 at 11:44 PM.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

He walks out his front door and locks it, because you can never be to careful anymore because of all those gangster Koopa Troopas. He notices Daisy a house down and points at her and says "I'll see you later"...
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

He starts jumping into the pipes that he knows goes to bowser's castle, when...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff
    All your base are belong to us

SUPA TANK TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!
    BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

check out my forum site @ http://www.python862.proboards92.com

SIG'S HOLY AWESOMENESS CREATED BY NESPA

Property of SamuraiGirl Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Then he was attacked by bowser's koopas

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Then all the Koopas eat Red shrooms w/ white dots and get really huge, except a real stupid one that ate a Death SHROOM.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

The koopa that ate the death shroom slowly starts shrinking down and becomes the size of a pea. Then the Big koopas start attacking...
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then, just when mario thinks all hope is lost, Peach comes and saves him. Peach has awoken to the 21st century!
    Stop reading my sig & read the next post! Wait,why are you still reading this? Do you have a genuine interest in my sig? Well, I suppose if you've gotten this far . . . first of all, you must acknowledge my awesomeness. C'mon, don't be shy. just say it. Say i'm awesome. See, that wasn' too hard was it? Now go forth, my minion! Aid my quest to worlddomination!! . . . Did I just reveal my top-secret plan in my sig? Drat!

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

Then Bowser comes and challenges Mario do a rap battle.

(i hope someone here can rap)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Mario starts: I jump on the bump which is a Koopa, then I go down to the town to hang with my groupa. yeah
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

They all meet and eat some magic mushrooms

Dammit, I'm still alive! python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862 is infamous around these parts python862's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

while I keep watch with my crotch
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then Bowser gets angry and unleashes his ultimate weapon: a teleporter that can take him to any video game universe! he teleports to the world of GTA. mario and peach have no choise to follow, who knows what mayhem bowser may unleash. they follow him, into a world already in chaos. . .
    Stop reading my sig & read the next post! Wait,why are you still reading this? Do you have a genuine interest in my sig? Well, I suppose if you've gotten this far . . . first of all, you must acknowledge my awesomeness. C'mon, don't be shy. just say it. Say i'm awesome. See, that wasn' too hard was it? Now go forth, my minion! Aid my quest to worlddomination!! . . . Did I just reveal my top-secret plan in my sig? Drat!

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And all the little humans are bowing to Bowzer. Luigi apears from nowhere.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But Luigi has a friend: Tommy Verccetti! They start shooting Bowser up. Bowser gets in a car (that he stole) and tries to get away in San Andreas.

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bowser drops into a bar to hide, has a few drinks with a honey, she invites over for coffe, and you know the rest.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario barges in on his little green lizard and shoots a turtle at bowzer.
    Bowzer flys out the window and runs away into another game universe.
    Mario follows and finds that bowzer is in Hyrule. Mario gets Link to help him defeat Bowzer once and for all, yet unknown Bowzer has also found a little help from the native Hyrule villan. Bowzer, and Mario with their found alies meet in Hyrule Castle, and then a climactic battle for Honor, love and the Hyrule throne breaks out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, no, it's Gannon!" said Mario... "Who the f*** is that?" asks bowser.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Link breaks out his bow and Arrow and shoots at Bowser. Bowser sees this coming and turns around so it will bounce off his shell. Then Mario throws a turtle at Ganon and Ganon just moves and Laughs Evil like at Mario. Then all of a sudden Luigi jumps out from behind the Tri-force statue with the best weapon you could have to defeat Bowser and Ganon...
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and It backfires and takes 3hearts off of Mario and Link. Link pulls out a fairy in a jar and a bee in a jar. Then using the Fairy and Bee, Link heals Mario and himself while the bee attacks gannon and Bowzer.

Egyptian God of Death Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 02:53 PM
    Threads

Ganon and Bowser get really mad and Ganon starts throwing dark energy at Mario and Link while Bowser smashes the bee and picks up a boulder to launch at Link and Mario...

(Art done by: Marudashi)

-The Jackel Galaxy
    -BG for hire
    -dont mess with me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Link uses a bomb to blow up the bolder. Then uses the Boomarang to Freeze-frame bowzer, then Uses the Sling-blade technique of the Master Sword on Bowzer and Ganon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then Mario looks around and is like "Dude, wheres Yoshi?" and Links like "Wheres Yoshi, dude?" Then they walk outside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yoshi was outside, but on him was Liquid Snake!!!!
    "YOSHI!!!!" cried Mario and Luigi
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) Bunnies...

Give me all your stuff

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH
    POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW
    BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

"Yoshi"(Sorry Mario, I've been cheating on you and this is over. I have found a new lover) says Yoshi.
    The Mario says "How could you do this to me, after all we've been through, I love you Yoshi."
    "Yoshi"(I had no idea you felt this waqy Mario but It's too late, I've found someone else)
    Then Link says "Let him go Mario, he doesn't love you anymore"
    Then Mario break down crying...
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

mario looks up and sees luigi walking away with peach with his arm around her!!!

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information