AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What would you do with the DeathNote?

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What would you do with the DeathNote?

After reading DeathNote*, I've been racking my brain over what I would do given the power over people's lives. I know power like that can corrupt but would I be inclined to do evil with it, be a self-righteous murder (I.e. kill only criminals) or would I simply not accept the book at all.

What would you do with it?

*for those who have not read DeathNote and want to join in, it's simply a God of Death's book--if you know the face and name of a person you can write it in the book and that person will die...you can even write how they will die and control their action up to 23 days (or was it 24).
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Great manga....

Give me a phonebook and some school yearbooks and i'll SHOW you what i'd do.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Clense the world of all humans.

Alone at Midnight darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:42 PM
    stuck between the two worlds enjoying herself
    Threads

with that kind of power i would kill criminals but i would also kill 3 ppl that i know. a prep at my school(Crystal Paul), TL an annoying idiot, and my step dad because of the things hes done 2 my 2 sisters. i hate him he should die and go 2 hell!!
    Here are some good riddles to confuse ppl with. Enjoy!!^.^(answers in red)

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
    You will hang me.

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it, never knows that he's using it. What is it?
    A coffin.

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Interesting choices. I'm not sure if I'd go as far as to kill all criminals like Light-kun/Kira but I think if I was giving that power I'd try to do something good with it.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I'd become a paid assassin... I kill and leave no evidence...

Give me enough money and you're man is dead... Anyone asks, I don't know anything... And if you betray me or try to rip me off you're dead.

Seems like a pretty easy life to live... Better than Light's anyways... <_<

He seems to keep digging himself into a huge hole... Lol...

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

i really have the real death note that is will be cool coz' i only have the death note version cosplay one.
    i would write the people name that bully me and my enemy

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

... I don't think I could be trusted with that much powers and so much lives... If I did then people should better watch out...
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information