AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: has anyone heard of Knights of the Zodiak?

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking has anyone heard of Knights of the Zodiak?

I got the manga and I know it was made into a anime in Japan but a friend said it was licenced and I cant find it anywhere. He also said it may be called Saint Sana or something like that
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 11:55 PM
    Threads

hey i know the anime you are talking about it is called Knights of the Zodiak in Abliene at Hastings you can rent it on dvd i think you can find it at any Hastings where ever you live

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

thanks. Ive looked for it at Suncoast but its like they dont know what im talking about.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrobrave
    I got the manga and I know it was made into a anime in Japan but a friend said it was licenced and I cant find it anywhere. He also said it may be called Saint Sana or something like that

Yah, that show was was all right. Here's a web site for that show.

http://clanzk.net/index.htm

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Unholy Holy Knight Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia is infamous around these parts Zeke Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 05:48 PM
    Threads

Default ..

And people its Zodiac.
    "I shall not allow you to harm anyone ever again! Even if it means giving my life!" - Zeke Eyko Arcadia

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey thanks for pointing that out if you didnt i would have been speling it wrong for the rest of my life until someone else told me that it was spelt that way so thanks for that

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

yea ive heard of it
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so what have you heard about it and hey funny pics i like them and you know that Tsukasa is a girl not a boy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragongundam009

Yah, that show was was all right. Here's a web site for that show.

http://clanzk.net/index.htm
    Hey thanks for the site. I thoought the manga was awesome and finally seeing it in anime will be cool. What do you think of the dubbing on this anime
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

sweet! my name gets mentioned awesome!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 08:24 PM
    Threads

I was watching that show, untill oneday it wasn't on anymore. I thought it was pretty cool.

"One will can change the world.. one heart can save a soul."

KakashisEvilAngel Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: - I don't know. <<;

i have but never really cared

" In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you will be left with is emptiness. " - Hatake Kakashi.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have heard of it. Never read or watch it.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In english I believe it was showed on Toonami about a year or so ago...the dub was bad....the japanese was better...
    It is called Knights of the Zodiac or Saint Seiya...decent plot, decent art.....it is way to similar to Ronin Warriors, if you remember that show...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

I used to watch that show.

Junior Member Nomaci is on a distinguished road Nomaci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 06:13 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I know Shonen Jump sells the manga, not as part as their monthly mangazine, but as a separate graphic novel.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

yeah, I bought two of them, the first two volumes. I liked the plot in it.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    it is way to similar to Ronin Warriors, if you remember that show...
    I was right about to say that.

To me, it's just another version of Ronin Warriors. I think Ronin Warriors was better. Or 'is' better. =\

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTwilight
    In english I believe it was showed on Toonami about a year or so ago...the dub was bad....the japanese was better...
    It is called Knights of the Zodiac or Saint Seiya...decent plot, decent art.....it is way to similar to Ronin Warriors, if you remember that show...
    heh Ronin Warriors is scuh a pervert anime. Ahem. *cough* I don't like Knight of the Zociac, I think it's a bit gay.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I think it's pretty good.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I've seen it............
    I give it a 3 1/2 ................

Closed Thread

Thread Information