AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Parents..

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Parents..

This happened to me like..Three days ago..I bought Midian, from Cradle of Filth..And my mom was like.."Why do you like this kind of music?!" And I told her why not and everything, but she just doesn't like me listining to this kind of music..She doesn't even want me to buy any Cd's because she thinks I'm gonna buy heavy metal..--; Just gets me so ticked off. Don't some of your parents ask you why you like the kind of music you listen to? Tell us some times that this has happened. (If it happened at all to you.) --Flees.--

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Happens all the time. Apparently she doesn't like J-pop. *shrugs* Your mom sounds just as controlling as mine. She is such a control freak, plus she's nosey (she tried to read my mail >.<). I don't really like heavy metal, but if you want to listen to it, that's your business. As long as you don't blast it. lol

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My mom likes the same music as I do, so I'm safe, hehe! (and yeah, I listen to alot of heavy and stuff)
    I live in Switzerland!

MetaManiacalMetalhead Swamp Fox is a glorious beacon of light Swamp Fox is a glorious beacon of light Swamp Fox is a glorious beacon of light Swamp Fox is a glorious beacon of light Swamp Fox is a glorious beacon of light Swamp Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

My mom doesn't really care what I listen to. Usually when I'm listening to Metal in the car like COF, Children Of Bodom or some other band she'll just hum along or something like that XD Although her English isn't very well, she still probably knows what they're singing about but she trusts me I guess o_O;

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Nah. They don't care what I listen to. My parents are cool like that. Well, parent and step parent to be accurate.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

My mom just calls my music angry music.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Better angry music than [censored] music. lol

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

My mom calls my music "freaky music".......She doesn't like it very much.
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Naw, my parents don't get on my case about the music I listen to. When I listen to my music in the car or anywhere else, they don't mind. What my dad played when I was little is some of the same stuff I listen to today, so it's all good. =P

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

ohh man i rember when my mum heard the lirics to alkaline trio's "this could be love" she thought i was going to kill my self and i was a manic depressent???

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Closed Thread

Thread Information